Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question regarding Dozzell 00:21 - Sep 1 with 5593 viewsblueysbackside

Just wondering the following so don’t bite m’ed off:
Who would take £1m for him and then buy a decent left back with the dosh - if Rambo was given the funds?
Thanks
Question regarding Dozzell on 00:23 - Sep 1 with 4947 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Question regarding Dozzell on 00:26 - Sep 1 with 4926 viewsSuperblue95

Firstly nobody would spend that money on him and secondly we wouldn’t reinvest it even if they did.

I definitely would though in that hypothetical situation given we are littered with centre mids and Kenlock is now the weakest part of the team

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Question regarding Dozzell on 00:31 - Sep 1 with 4908 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Question regarding Dozzell on 00:26 - Sep 1 by Superblue95

Firstly nobody would spend that money on him and secondly we wouldn’t reinvest it even if they did.

I definitely would though in that hypothetical situation given we are littered with centre mids and Kenlock is now the weakest part of the team

I think you will find it was a £5M price tag that put off the interest in the summer.

I am certain there are a lot of clubs who develop young talent who would see £1M as a snip.

It would be utter stupidity to cash in on such an asset in order to gamble on a LB when we already have Garbutt in on loan and Nydam at the club.

I trust you never complain about us selling any player that goes on to be worth multiple times what we sell them for with that attitude.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Question regarding Dozzell on 00:39 - Sep 1 with 4892 viewsSuperblue95

Question regarding Dozzell on 00:31 - Sep 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think you will find it was a £5M price tag that put off the interest in the summer.

I am certain there are a lot of clubs who develop young talent who would see £1M as a snip.

It would be utter stupidity to cash in on such an asset in order to gamble on a LB when we already have Garbutt in on loan and Nydam at the club.

I trust you never complain about us selling any player that goes on to be worth multiple times what we sell them for with that attitude.

Surely it would be utter stupidity to turn down a million pounds for a player just because his dad is famous and he plays the odd Hollywood pass, when that money could be reinvested into weaker parts of the squad. Nydam is a midfielder and Garbutt by all accounts is more effective as a winger.

And I don’t think I ever have moaned about a player that’s gone on for more money than we sold them for as that’s part and parcel of football.

This argument is fairly pointless anyway as nobody can buy him now until January and if he eventually comes good for us then fantastic. But at the moment he doesn’t warrant a place for me whereas a new left back would.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Question regarding Dozzell on 02:53 - Sep 1 with 4763 viewseddiespearitt03

Take a million pound for him, hell yeah.
Question regarding Dozzell on 07:26 - Sep 1 with 4585 viewsBloomBlue

Anyone who would take a million pounds for him clearly doesn't understand football, I would suggest any that do change sports and go any watch netball
Question regarding Dozzell on 08:31 - Sep 1 with 4400 viewsPositivelyPortman

Question regarding Dozzell on 07:26 - Sep 1 by BloomBlue

Anyone who would take a million pounds for him clearly doesn't understand football, I would suggest any that do change sports and go any watch netball

Ooooo get her being bossy.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Question regarding Dozzell on 08:41 - Sep 1 with 4366 viewsTerry_Nutkins

That would be an insanely low price. He's a young player with fantastic potential. Why sell so low? There is so much bed wetting about him not dominating games. It would be nice to have a bit of patience and perspective.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

Question regarding Dozzell on 08:52 - Sep 1 with 4312 viewsBrixtonBlue

No.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Question regarding Dozzell on 09:44 - Sep 1 with 4199 viewsBentleyitfc

He needs a loan move
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:00 - Sep 1 with 4151 viewswkj

If I were the brass of ITFC I would be seriously consider selling him, I have a feeling he won't extend terms with us, so might be wise to make some money while we can.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:04 - Sep 1 with 4131 viewsGarv

Question regarding Dozzell on 00:39 - Sep 1 by Superblue95

Surely it would be utter stupidity to turn down a million pounds for a player just because his dad is famous and he plays the odd Hollywood pass, when that money could be reinvested into weaker parts of the squad. Nydam is a midfielder and Garbutt by all accounts is more effective as a winger.

And I don’t think I ever have moaned about a player that’s gone on for more money than we sold them for as that’s part and parcel of football.

This argument is fairly pointless anyway as nobody can buy him now until January and if he eventually comes good for us then fantastic. But at the moment he doesn’t warrant a place for me whereas a new left back would.

Our midfield options are deceiving. Huws will be injured again before long, Skuse is looking great but isn't getting any younger, Bishop always injured, wouldn't surprise me if someone poached Downes. Nolan is the other. I might have missed one or two but Dozzell can still be useful in time. What's the point in rushing it? If he's getting itchy feet and kicking up a stink about game time then maybe we should offload but if not, let him develop and use him when we want.

He's one that may only work in one particular system, but we find that system then he could be brilliant.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:13 - Sep 1 with 4104 viewsstrikalite

Question regarding Dozzell on 09:44 - Sep 1 by Bentleyitfc

He needs a loan move

A decent loan move, said it before and I'll say it again, it would broaden him massively as a man and a player if he went to Germany or Spain, he's technically good enough without a doubt, he'd come back a different player and would learn so much..

He's wasting his time here right now..
"... nobody would spend that money on him" on 10:14 - Sep 1 with 4104 viewsDyland

Question regarding Dozzell on 00:26 - Sep 1 by Superblue95

Of course they would, unless his contract has run down. I can see us losing him for nothing. Which is fooking infuriating.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:19 - Sep 1 with 4081 viewsPhilTWTD

Clubs, including Norwich, were willing to offer three times that before their window closed. Town wanted £5m.
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:22 - Sep 1 with 4060 viewsPhilTWTD

Question regarding Dozzell on 09:44 - Sep 1 by Bentleyitfc

He needs a loan move

He needs games in a row here. How many times has he played two or three in a row at first-team level, let alone 10 or 15? Unfortunately for him, it looks like the midfield is getting established with Downes and Skuse. He'll have a better chance when we go to three in midfield, which I think we'll probably do at some point.
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:28 - Sep 1 with 4029 viewstractorboy1978

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:22 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

He needs games in a row here. How many times has he played two or three in a row at first-team level, let alone 10 or 15? Unfortunately for him, it looks like the midfield is getting established with Downes and Skuse. He'll have a better chance when we go to three in midfield, which I think we'll probably do at some point.

I don't think he will get a run of games here. Even if we switched to a three I'd have Nolan or Huws in there ahead of him.
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:28 - Sep 1 with 4027 viewsurbanblue

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:22 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

To be honest I'd prefer to see Nolan back in!
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:31 - Sep 1 with 4018 viewsJ2BLUE

Not this window no but if he hasn't broken through by the end of the season I would take £2m for him and let him go. Any club except Norwich.

It's all well and good saying he needs games but we have better options and our priority has to be promotion rather then the development of a young player. I just don't see how he gets in the team. I'd be happy for him to be loaned out to a lower half league one club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:33 - Sep 1 with 4007 viewsmrshallisfit

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:19 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

Clubs, including Norwich, were willing to offer three times that before their window closed. Town wanted £5m.

£3.5 and add-ons to Norwich. Reinvest that money.
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:36 - Sep 1 with 3988 viewsbluejacko

As good as he CAN be,when he gets his chance he rarely shows us what he is capable of,only in brief moments ! As has been said a loan move would hopefully bring him out of himself as it did with Downes at Luton.
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:44 - Sep 1 with 3959 viewsblueislander

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:04 - Sep 1 by Garv

Our midfield options are deceiving. Huws will be injured again before long, Skuse is looking great but isn't getting any younger, Bishop always injured, wouldn't surprise me if someone poached Downes. Nolan is the other. I might have missed one or two but Dozzell can still be useful in time. What's the point in rushing it? If he's getting itchy feet and kicking up a stink about game time then maybe we should offload but if not, let him develop and use him when we want.

He's one that may only work in one particular system, but we find that system then he could be brilliant.

There’s a positive post for you.! You sound as though you would be a fully paid up member of the ITFC moaners club.
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:44 - Sep 1 with 3959 viewsbracknell_blue

Certainly. He is overrated in my view and the odd brilliant pass doesn't make him a player. He is not worth a 10th of Downes and I would rather see Huws, Bishop and Nolan than him. Shame, but perhaps that injury has done more harm than we thought. Currently, not worth a starting place and not necessarily a place on the bench even. And a new LB is needed for sure.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:45 - Sep 1 with 3959 viewsPhilTWTD

Question regarding Dozzell on 10:28 - Sep 1 by tractorboy1978

I don't think he will get a run of games here. Even if we switched to a three I'd have Nolan or Huws in there ahead of him.

Certainly those two would be ahead of him at the moment, therein lies the problem at present. AD needs games to establish himself at first-team level but he's got a few people between him and a regular start who as it stands have a greater claim.
Question regarding Dozzell on 10:46 - Sep 1 with 3943 viewsJoHnNnY

We have Garbett if Kenlock “does a Donacien”.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024