Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woofenden 11:43 - Sep 1 with 1855 viewsWickets

Really good pass by Norwood and finish by Jackson by also how well does Woofie do to win the ball in the first place .
Woofenden on 11:45 - Sep 1 with 1833 viewswkj

I cant think of many times Woolfenden has been a worry for us when in the first XI, I certainly think his loan was a bad decision when he could have done a good job here. I personally think he has more promise than Matt Clarke, hopefully if the time comes he gets a big money transfer, we get the bulk of it rather than a few hundred thou on a top up clause.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 11:46]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Woofenden on 11:47 - Sep 1 with 1807 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Another player people doubted.

Now our first choice CB.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Woofenden on 11:48 - Sep 1 with 1801 viewsWickets

Woofenden on 11:45 - Sep 1 by wkj

I cant think of many times Woolfenden has been a worry for us when in the first XI, I certainly think his loan was a bad decision when he could have done a good job here. I personally think he has more promise than Matt Clarke, hopefully if the time comes he gets a big money transfer, we get the bulk of it rather than a few hundred thou on a top up clause.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 11:46]

For me i don't think there is a need to compare the two. I think Matt Clarke has every chance of becoming a top top player Woolfie too hopefully .
Woofenden on 11:50 - Sep 1 with 1787 viewsSteve_M

Woofenden on 11:47 - Sep 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Now our first choice CB.

I'm not sure anyone doubted him as much as realising he would take time to be ready for this division. A year at Swindon last year, away from the mess of our defence, was a great place for him to be. No doubt his form will dip at times this season but he looks good so far.

And re: the OP, it was Skuse winning that tackle in midfield for the first goal.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Woofenden on 11:53 - Sep 1 with 1760 viewsmrshallisfit

Woofenden on 11:50 - Sep 1 by Steve_M

I'm not sure anyone doubted him as much as realising he would take time to be ready for this division. A year at Swindon last year, away from the mess of our defence, was a great place for him to be. No doubt his form will dip at times this season but he looks good so far.

And re: the OP, it was Skuse winning that tackle in midfield for the first goal.

Lovely tackle too.
Woofenden on 11:54 - Sep 1 with 1759 viewsFixed_It

Agreed. Not many doubts as I recall, but it was a sensible loan in that he got games and was able to develop his game away from our relegation battle. He looks the part as a result - impressive start

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Woofenden on 11:56 - Sep 1 with 1746 viewsFixed_It

Woofenden on 11:53 - Sep 1 by mrshallisfit

Lovely tackle too.

Whatever floats your boat.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Woofenden on 12:46 - Sep 1 with 1650 viewsWickets

Yes just gone and watched the highlights again it was indeed Skuse. Same as most i have been well impressed by Woolfenden this season , thought he had to show real maturity second half when Morrison trying to even up the numbers by targeting one or two of our youngsters both him and Downes managed to keep their cool .
Login to get fewer ads

Woofenden on 12:58 - Sep 1 with 1600 viewsHerbivore

Woofenden on 11:47 - Sep 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Now our first choice CB.

I don't remember people doubting him, more that people felt he'd gain more from a season playing regular football than he would from getting the odd game for us as third or fourth choice CB. That looks a decent shout given that he seems to have developed well over the past year and now has a good chance of nailing down a regular starting place for you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Woofenden on 16:01 - Sep 1 with 1382 viewsPhilTWTD

It was Skuse that won the ball, wasn't it?
Woofenden on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 1225 viewsWickets

Woofenden on 16:01 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

It was Skuse that won the ball, wasn't it?

Yes it was Phil and after watching the highlights i have posted that i got it wrong but at the time i was sure it was Woofie.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024