Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect 12:21 - Sep 1 with 1546 viewsSteve_M

Still too more Ashes tests, although the forecast for Old Trafford isn't looking too great

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/sep/01/ben-stokes-hero-headingley-england

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 13:10 - Sep 1 with 1493 viewsFtnfwest

Good article. Btw have you been keeping an eye on the West Indies v India test? Windies getting hammered but of particular interest is the spinner they are playing, Rahkeem Cornwall, must be 20 stone but he’s a decent player. Currently in overnight batting at 9 and can middle it when he wants to, not sure about any running between the wickets, but bowled ok in India’s innings.
Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 14:16 - Sep 1 with 1453 viewsHerbivore

Good read that. I've got tickets for day 5 at the Oval, really hope there will be play and the series will still be on the line.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 18:32 - Sep 1 with 1376 viewsfactual_blue

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 14:16 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

Good read that. I've got tickets for day 5 at the Oval, really hope there will be play and the series will still be on the line.

Rain all day. Def info. We win at OT, draw at the Oval.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 19:21 - Sep 1 with 1337 viewsITFC_Forever

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 14:16 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

We’ve got tickets for day four..... had them twice before for the Ashes and seen us presented with them twice, 2009 and 2011.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 1324 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 13:10 - Sep 1 by Ftnfwest

Good article. Btw have you been keeping an eye on the West Indies v India test? Windies getting hammered but of particular interest is the spinner they are playing, Rahkeem Cornwall, must be 20 stone but he’s a decent player. Currently in overnight batting at 9 and can middle it when he wants to, not sure about any running between the wickets, but bowled ok in India’s innings.

I watched a bit on Friday when India were 60 odd for 2 but didn't check the score afterwards. West Indies are just a little bit too weak to challenge India for more than a session at a time which is a bit of a pity.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 06:49 - Sep 2 with 1211 viewsCoastalblue

I'm there for the first three days, really looking forward to it and hoping that both there's still something to play for and the weather holds up.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 06:59 - Sep 2 with 1203 viewsCoastalblue

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 13:10 - Sep 1 by Ftnfwest

Just looked Cornwall up, apparently 6'6" and 22 stone!

I would imagine when he middles it it stays hit, and I doubt he worries too much about quick singles.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 07:29 - Sep 2 with 1187 viewsSaleAway

Forecast for OT not looking too great? Theres 3 out of the first 4 days looking dry - thats a drought up here :-)

I'm going thursday, so desperately keeping fingers crossed that it stays good.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 09:13 - Sep 2 with 1139 viewssolemio

Cricket: Rob Smyth on Ben Stokes is as good as one would expect on 19:37 - Sep 1 by Steve_M

I watched a bit on Friday when India were 60 odd for 2 but didn't check the score afterwards. West Indies are just a little bit too weak to challenge India for more than a session at a time which is a bit of a pity.

To an old gentleman such as I the decline of the West Indies is one of the saddest things in all sport.

I watched the three Ws, Sobers, Wes Hall and even modern folk (!) like Michael Holding, Clive Lloyd, Curtley and Courtney.

I blame the rise of interest in the Caribbean in silly American pastimes - or sports if you must.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024