Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The whole Lambo thing 12:35 - Sep 1 with 18899 viewsBluefish

I'm all for supporting Blue Action and appreciate their work but the Lambo thing isn't staying is it? Bring it back at the end if season for a laugh but can we just chalk that one off as a bit a of a miss and move on?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The whole Lambo thing on 20:16 - Sep 1 with 3328 viewsBluefish

The whole Lambo thing on 19:03 - Sep 1 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah like our Championship loanees are going to be on more than our Prem players!

Well why don't you ask Phil again. Quaner was on more than them and so was Bart. The game has long moved on since out prem days and money is worth more but the fact remains it would have been our highest ever wage bill that came rock bottom.

The whole Lambo thing on 20:17 - Sep 1 with 3327 viewsBluefish

The whole Lambo thing on 19:52 - Sep 1 by J2BLUE

It's funny really. Is the current squad as good as the Prem squad? Clearly not. So he starts on the finances and going on about stats like most expensive (completely out of context). The sort of modern football Sky stats he usually claims he is above.

Then the people come out of the woodwork and say he's trolling, desperate to prove to themselves that they haven't 'fallen for it' when in reality this is just classic Blubfish over a very long time.

As Spruce says, he's a week or two away from squaring up to admin and getting banned.

What on earth are you talking about? It is like you are desperate to say something but have nothing to say. Go outside Matthew
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 20:18]

The whole Lambo thing on 20:17 - Sep 1 with 3327 viewsN2_Blue

It's funny really. Is the current squad as good as the Prem squad? Clearly not. So he starts on the finances and going on about stats like most expensive (completely out of context). The sort of modern football Sky stats he usually claims he is above.

Then the people come out of the woodwork and say he's trolling, desperate to prove to themselves that they haven't 'fallen for it' when in reality this is just classic Blubfish over a very long time.

As Spruce says, he's a week or two away from squaring up to admin and getting banned.

you mean we have to put up with him for another week or two? ;)

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The whole Lambo thing on 20:19 - Sep 1 with 3320 viewsBluefish

The whole Lambo thing on 20:17 - Sep 1 by N2_Blue

you mean we have to put up with him for another week or two? ;)

Listen carefully and you will learn a lot. I have still never been wrong on football, it will happen one day but 20 years of twtd posting later it hasn't yet.

The whole Lambo thing on 20:29 - Sep 1 with 3285 viewshorsehollerer

Like many of your posts, I'm chalking this one off as a bit of a miss and moving on.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

The whole Lambo thing on 20:50 - Sep 1 with 3253 viewsitfcjoe

The whole Lambo thing on 20:16 - Sep 1 by Bluefish

Well why don't you ask Phil again. Quaner was on more than them and so was Bart. The game has long moved on since out prem days and money is worth more but the fact remains it would have been our highest ever wage bill that came rock bottom.

I don't reckon that would be the case - Sereni was on £38k, Finidi over £30k, wasn't even Pablo on £20k?

Matty Holland turned down the Villa move as was a paycut so likely on £25k, Think this is wrong

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The whole Lambo thing on 20:57 - Sep 1 with 3243 viewsBluefish

The whole Lambo thing on 20:50 - Sep 1 by itfcjoe

I don't reckon that would be the case - Sereni was on £38k, Finidi over £30k, wasn't even Pablo on £20k?

Matty Holland turned down the Villa move as was a paycut so likely on £25k, Think this is wrong

Pretty sure you are wrong. Think Bart was suppose to be our highest paid ever player and didz was before him, players didn't get the same sort of wages in those days. It was almost certainly our highest ever championship side

The whole Lambo thing on 21:01 - Sep 1 with 3233 viewsitfcjoe

The whole Lambo thing on 20:57 - Sep 1 by Bluefish

Pretty sure you are wrong. Think Bart was suppose to be our highest paid ever player and didz was before him, players didn't get the same sort of wages in those days. It was almost certainly our highest ever championship side

There's no chance Bart was our highest paid player ever - maybe of the Evans era, but these PL players were on mega money back in the day

Login to get fewer ads

The whole Lambo thing on 21:04 - Sep 1 with 3215 viewsN2_Blue

The whole Lambo thing on 20:19 - Sep 1 by Bluefish

Listen carefully and you will learn a lot. I have still never been wrong on football, it will happen one day but 20 years of twtd posting later it hasn't yet.

haha oh my gosh, I'll listen when you have something worthwhile to say...but i'll be dead before then!
I know you are a troll and enjoy winding people up, you've done well here. But i hope you you don't genuinely believe your last comment otherwise you are an arrogant pri*k of the highest order.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The whole Lambo thing on 21:43 - Sep 1 with 3184 viewsBlueastheycome

The whole Lambo thing on 21:04 - Sep 1 by N2_Blue

haha oh my gosh, I'll listen when you have something worthwhile to say...but i'll be dead before then!
I know you are a troll and enjoy winding people up, you've done well here. But i hope you you don't genuinely believe your last comment otherwise you are an arrogant pri*k of the highest order.

I wouldn't take heed of too much what he says..

In one thread he states that he wouldn't change being at Burton away for Liverpool away for all the tea in china but in another post chastises some fans who are trying to be upbeat about our situation and saying they'd still be happy if we kept falling down the footballing pyramid.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 21:44]
The whole Lambo thing on 21:59 - Sep 1 with 3165 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Wage bill hit £24M in the prem. No way last season got close to this.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

The whole Lambo thing on 09:42 - Sep 2 with 3032 viewsBrixtonBlue

Again.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The whole Lambo thing on 09:44 - Sep 2 with 3024 viewsBrixtonBlue

Quaner was on more than any of our players when we were in the Prem?!

You've finally and completely lost the plot mate.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The whole Lambo thing on 09:59 - Sep 2 with 2992 viewsGlasgowBlue

The whole Lambo thing on 21:01 - Sep 1 by itfcjoe

There's no chance Bart was our highest paid player ever - maybe of the Evans era, but these PL players were on mega money back in the day

I think both Bullard and Campo were our two highest paid players of the ME era, earning £20k+

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The whole Lambo thing on 09:59 - Sep 2 with 2991 viewsEwan_Oozami

Probably posted before and I missed it - I suspect (though I may be wrong) that the wages paid in the first season in the Championship after we came down from the PL were higher than last seasons

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

The whole Lambo thing on 10:29 - Sep 2 with 2963 viewsBluefish

The whole Lambo thing on 09:44 - Sep 2 by BrixtonBlue

Quaner was on more than any of our players when we were in the Prem?!

You've finally and completely lost the plot mate.

Just check in with Phil and apologise again on the same subject

The whole Lambo thing on 10:33 - Sep 2 with 2956 viewsBrixtonBlue

The whole Lambo thing on 10:29 - Sep 2 by Bluefish

Happy to ask Phil... but there are plenty in this thread who disagree with you. In fact this thread hasn't gone well for you at all.

The whole Lambo thing on 10:36 - Sep 2 with 2952 viewsitfcjoe

The whole Lambo thing on 10:29 - Sep 2 by Bluefish

Sereni was on £38k a week, Quaner was rumoured somewhere between £20 and £25k

The whole Lambo thing on 10:41 - Sep 2 with 2933 viewsBluefish

The whole Lambo thing on 10:33 - Sep 2 by BrixtonBlue

Happy to ask Phil... but there are plenty in this thread who disagree with you. In fact this thread hasn't gone well for you at all.

You sound very eager for that fanboy

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/royle-sort-your-head-out-sereni-1-134407

The whole Lambo thing on 10:42 - Sep 2 with 2930 viewsMrTown

Bartosz was not our highest paid player ever, not even in the ME era. Daryl Murphy's last contract off the back of his big season was more than Bart's new contract was.

Also, the like of George and Sereni were on mega bucks for Ipswich.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The whole Lambo thing on 10:43 - Sep 2 with 2924 viewsBluefish

The whole Lambo thing on 10:36 - Sep 2 by itfcjoe

The whole Lambo thing on 10:48 - Sep 2 with 2905 viewsMrTown

The whole Lambo thing on 10:43 - Sep 2 by Bluefish

So we had 2 goalkeepers who were on a total of £37,000 a week basic salary and you think it wasn't our most expensive squad.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The whole Lambo thing on 11:07 - Sep 2 with 2871 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Thought it was quite funny - and I say that as someone who has been quite critical of Lambert’s record

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

The whole Lambo thing on 11:12 - Sep 2 with 2853 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The whole Lambo thing on 21:59 - Sep 1 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Wage bill hit £24M in the prem. No way last season got close to this.

Yep £24m

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-lea

Last available accounts for 2017-18 have wage costs at £18.5m - I suspect last season will see an increase due to the panic splurging however I’ll be shocked if they come close to that

The whole Lambo thing on 11:12 - Sep 2 with 2851 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The whole Lambo thing on 10:36 - Sep 2 by itfcjoe

Sereni wasn’t on anywhere near £38k a week, you’ve exaggerated that hugely

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024