Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? 15:23 - Sep 1 with 6779 viewsMaySixth

All this talk of 100 points and 100 goals.....

We are Ipswich.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nettle Soup on 20:41 - Sep 1 with 1821 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 18:21 - Sep 1 by Swansea_Blue

Just our luck to be strong in the season that the UK is going to self-destruct in a Brexit apocalypse. We’ll all be holed up in the woods scavenging squirrels by the time the end of the season comes round. Def info.

Use:
Half a bag of nettle tops (about 7 ounces)
1 teaspoon rapeseed oil
1 large onion, sliced
2 cloves of garlic, sliced
2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 carrot, chopped,
4 1/4 cups vegetable stock
1/2 can coconut milk
Salt and pepper to taste

Preparation:
In a slow cooker or large stock pot, heat the oil on medium heat and add the onions. Cook them slowly for 5 -7 minutes until they're softened.
Add the garlic, potatoes, and carrot and stir the soup. Let it simmer for a couple more minutes before adding the vegetable stock.
Once the stock is added, heat this until it's simmering and add the nettles into the pot.
The nettles will be overflowing out of your pan, but as they cook they will start to reduce and you will be able to mix them into the stock. Simmer them mixture gently for 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
Blend soup with either and immersion blender or in a blender or food processor until it's smooth.
Season it with salt and pepper to taste

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 21:44 - Sep 1 with 1768 viewsMaySixth

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:21 - Sep 1 by Illinoisblue

We’ve played well only in patches and yet here we are top of the league. I’ll wait until December before making any grand claims. But early indications are encouraging.

This is spot on

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 22:02 - Sep 1 with 1750 viewsChurchman

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:21 - Sep 1 by Illinoisblue

We’ve played well only in patches and yet here we are top of the league. I’ll wait until December before making any grand claims. But early indications are encouraging.

I am most encouraged by the kind of players he has brought in. Players largely with something to prove and/or stepping up. People like Norwood. At this level and potentially the one above, it’s clear he Is a handful. These are not people on the way down like the Douglas’, Bowyers, Ellingtons, Bullards or Chopras of this world. Ok Skuse and Chambers are over the hill but they want to be here, know the club and experience in the side is essential.

Yes, very early days and in 3 months time we will know if it’s a false dawn, but I agree totally that early signs are encouraging.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 22:12 - Sep 1 with 1740 viewsActionMan

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:58 - Sep 1 by NotMarcusEvans

Mr Evans will make funds available in the January window should the manager require it.

We've found Ian Milne folks!
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 22:21 - Sep 1 with 1730 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 22:12 - Sep 1 by ActionMan

We've found Ian Milne folks!

Mr Milne departed our company some time ago.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 23:03 - Sep 1 with 1685 viewsBlueBadger

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 17:17 - Sep 1 by Bluefish

Bit odd I think the squad we have will walk this league. Thankfully Marcus has bailed us out.

Will Keane will tear this league apart

...for two games, before getting injured again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 00:11 - Sep 2 with 1640 viewsChe

If we are up there in October it's a good sign
Still around at a Christmas it's very promising
Late Feb and still there we have a good chance of going up and if still there at Easter it's ours to lose.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 10:13 - Sep 2 with 1513 viewsthatdamgood89

This season could well be a season where we keep thinking the better teams will hurt us only to get to 46 games played and realize there isn't actually any better teams then the level we are playing.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Login to get fewer ads

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 19:58 - Sep 14 with 1384 viewsMaySixth

in

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 11:04 - Feb 24 with 1022 viewsChe

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 00:11 - Sep 2 by Che

If we are up there in October it's a good sign
Still around at a Christmas it's very promising
Late Feb and still there we have a good chance of going up and if still there at Easter it's ours to lose.

It's not looking good
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 12:07 - Feb 24 with 981 viewsgainsboroughblue

I just skimmed through this thread to see if I made an outlandish statement. Thankfully not.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 12:09 - Feb 24 with 977 viewsMrTown

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 17:17 - Sep 1 by Bluefish

Bit odd I think the squad we have will walk this league. Thankfully Marcus has bailed us out.

Will Keane will tear this league apart

Fishers my old nemesis, I am the worst at post not ageing well, but this one made my chuckle.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 12:10 - Feb 24 with 976 viewsMrTown

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:18 - Sep 1 by Guthrum

We've played a quarter of the other teams, including three of the current top eight. We haven't yet lost a game and have won two-thirds of them.

We've scored more goals than anyone else, not failed to score and kept 50% clean sheets. We've scored early goals, late goals and penalties, from open play and set pieces. We're two points clear at the top of the table with a better goal difference than anybody.

We've had an injury to a vital player (Garbutt) and that has not reduced our momentum. We've had a tactical disaster (against Wimbledon), but made some subs and still won the game.

We are undeniably strong by the standards of this division.

This is a good one.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 12:35 - Feb 24 with 942 viewsCoco

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 12:09 - Feb 24 by MrTown

Fishers my old nemesis, I am the worst at post not ageing well, but this one made my chuckle.

Said with such unnerving authority.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024