Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? 15:23 - Sep 1 with 6780 viewsMaySixth

All this talk of 100 points and 100 goals.....

We are Ipswich.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:25 - Sep 1 with 4926 viewsFixed_It

Yes. Today, anyway!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:31 - Sep 1 with 4885 viewsKieran_Knows

Grow up. It’s nailed on.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:31 - Sep 1 with 4885 viewsjaykay

maybe you and fishers should get a room

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:34 - Sep 1 with 4867 viewsWonky

Our squad is comfortably better than just about everyone else's.

Not expecting 100 points etc, but judging on what we've seen so far, promotion is hardly unrealistic.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 4861 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We’re going up and nobody can stop us.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:40 - Sep 1 with 4824 viewswkj

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:36 - Sep 1 by The_Romford_Blue

We’re going up and nobody can stop us.

Except Marcus in January, just sayin

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:46 - Sep 1 with 4794 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We played a league one side who will probably finish mid table. We didn't actually play that well and we beat them 3-0.

I will be surprised if we aren't champions by Xmas

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:49 - Sep 1 with 4772 viewsblueislander

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:40 - Sep 1 by wkj

I assume that is facetious? You don’t think that a number of our best players will be sold in January?
Login to get fewer ads

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:52 - Sep 1 with 4751 viewsOsborneOneNil

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:49 - Sep 1 by blueislander

I assume that is facetious? You don’t think that a number of our best players will be sold in January?

If we are in the hunt for top 2, which we will be, then we won’t let players go.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:54 - Sep 1 with 4740 viewswkj

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:49 - Sep 1 by blueislander

I think you assumption is a safe one

Crybaby

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:56 - Sep 1 with 4717 viewsblueislander

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:52 - Sep 1 by OsborneOneNil

If we are in the hunt for top 2, which we will be, then we won’t let players go.

Assume that it was a very poor troll attempt.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:58 - Sep 1 with 4708 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:40 - Sep 1 by wkj

Mr Evans will make funds available in the January window should the manager require it.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:59 - Sep 1 with 4687 viewsblueislander

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:58 - Sep 1 by NotMarcusEvans

Mr Evans will make funds available in the January window should the manager require it.

I would like to think it won’t be necessary.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:00 - Sep 1 with 4687 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:59 - Sep 1 by blueislander

I would like to think it won’t be necessary.

With Paul as our manager, we have the right man to take us forward. I will provide all the support I can to him but we need your continued fantastic support as well.
Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:01 - Sep 1 with 4673 viewswkj

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:58 - Sep 1 by NotMarcusEvans

I look forward to the free cola bottle sweet he will buy us all with that war chest

Crybaby

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:06 - Sep 1 with 4635 viewsnoggin

I'm looking forward to the play off final at Wembley.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:18 - Sep 1 with 4591 viewsGuthrum

We've played a quarter of the other teams, including three of the current top eight. We haven't yet lost a game and have won two-thirds of them.

We've scored more goals than anyone else, not failed to score and kept 50% clean sheets. We've scored early goals, late goals and penalties, from open play and set pieces. We're two points clear at the top of the table with a better goal difference than anybody.

We've had an injury to a vital player (Garbutt) and that has not reduced our momentum. We've had a tactical disaster (against Wimbledon), but made some subs and still won the game.

We are undeniably strong by the standards of this division.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:21 - Sep 1 with 4570 viewsIllinoisblue

We’ve played well only in patches and yet here we are top of the league. I’ll wait until December before making any grand claims. But early indications are encouraging.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 16:53 - Sep 1 with 4434 viewsKropotkin123

I thought 100 points and 100 goals was a mocking reference to when we were relegated to the championship.

Either way , with Bury gone it will be a tough ask to get 90, let alone 100 points.

I think we are capable of automatic promotion. But we should stay grounded.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 17:07 - Sep 1 with 4359 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 17:17 - Sep 1 with 4309 viewsBluefish

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 15:31 - Sep 1 by jaykay

maybe you and fishers should get a room

Bit odd I think the squad we have will walk this league. Thankfully Marcus has bailed us out.

Will Keane will tear this league apart

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 4266 viewsartsbossbeard

No, we've got plenty of other negative Nelly fans.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 17:24 - Sep 1 with 4255 viewsTheBoyBlue

No, you're not.

I'm enjoying this and am more confident than I've ever been as a Town fan or at least for many, many years. However, I am also aware that a test of a team is not so much when they're doing well, but when they're not doing well. It'll be interesting to see how they react to losing (in the league). Hopefully it won't be for a while yet, but it is inevitable of course.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 17:33 - Sep 1 with 4200 viewsMetal_Hacker

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 17:24 - Sep 1 by TheBoyBlue

No, you're not.

I'm enjoying this and am more confident than I've ever been as a Town fan or at least for many, many years. However, I am also aware that a test of a team is not so much when they're doing well, but when they're not doing well. It'll be interesting to see how they react to losing (in the league). Hopefully it won't be for a while yet, but it is inevitable of course.

You say when they’re not doing well.

I don’t think we’re actually playing that well in all honesty. The strength in depth and the experience around the squad has got us to where we are for now

Once things click and I hope that is very soon cause if it’s not it will hurt us but when it does , God help the rest of the League 1 sides.

For now I hold reserve due to us not actually playing that well for a continuous period / stretch of games

Poll: If it were one or the other

Am I the only Ipswich fan who thinks we won't get automatic promotion? on 18:21 - Sep 1 with 4069 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just our luck to be strong in the season that the UK is going to self-destruct in a Brexit apocalypse. We’ll all be holed up in the woods scavenging squirrels by the time the end of the season comes round. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024