Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football League Trophy 16:40 - Sep 2 with 881 viewsuefacup81

Would it not be worth the club's while to announce that, if there is excessive demand for tickets later in the competition, a certain level of priority will be given to those who have attended previous games in the tournament?

I know most people would be covered by ST or Silver priority levels, but it might do something to boost attendances.

For me, ideally, the sole priority factor should we get to Wembley would be number of trophy home matches already attended, with ST and Silver members taking second and third place.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Football League Trophy on 16:51 - Sep 2 with 816 viewsJ2BLUE

That makes no sense. ST holders are the lifeblood of the club. Someone having 2-3 home tickets should not take priority over a ST holder regardless of the competition.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Football League Trophy on 16:53 - Sep 2 with 803 viewsITFC_Forever

We would have enough tickets for Wembley for anyone who wants one to go.

12.5k ST holders will still leave 25k plus tickets for everyone else.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Football League Trophy on 19:07 - Sep 2 with 700 viewsuefacup81

Football League Trophy on 16:51 - Sep 2 by J2BLUE

That makes no sense. ST holders are the lifeblood of the club. Someone having 2-3 home tickets should not take priority over a ST holder regardless of the competition.

Are these the same ST holders who are proclaiming the competition a farce and that they won't be attending, but will most likely be front of the queue if we get to Wembley?

If it was the League Cup or the FA Cup then I'd agree with you, given that ST holders tend to go to those games, but for the FLT it all seems a bit hypocritical.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

So what.....? on 19:09 - Sep 2 with 692 viewsBloots

Football League Trophy on 19:07 - Sep 2 by uefacup81

Are these the same ST holders who are proclaiming the competition a farce and that they won't be attending, but will most likely be front of the queue if we get to Wembley?

If it was the League Cup or the FA Cup then I'd agree with you, given that ST holders tend to go to those games, but for the FLT it all seems a bit hypocritical.

….if people don't want to go to a football they have every right not to.

It's their choice.

WTF has it got to do with you Preachy?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Football League Trophy on 19:11 - Sep 2 with 679 viewsRadlett_blue

Football League Trophy on 19:07 - Sep 2 by uefacup81

Wembley's capacity is 90,000. Even when Portsmouth & Sunderland played in the EFL final this year, the attendance was only 85,000. I think any town fan who wants to watch us in the final will be OK.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Football League Trophy on 19:20 - Sep 2 with 663 viewshoppy

Football League Trophy on 19:11 - Sep 2 by Radlett_blue

Wembley's capacity is 90,000. Even when Portsmouth & Sunderland played in the EFL final this year, the attendance was only 85,000. I think any town fan who wants to watch us in the final will be OK.

But that doesn't then give anything to moan about, so can you please edit your post to include the possibility that some people that might want to go, may conceivably miss out? Thank you.

I've just purchased 3 tickets for tomorrow night, and all three are ST holders, so all bases should be covered there.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024