Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? 19:03 - Sep 2 with 1886 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:09 - Sep 2 with 1854 viewsfooters

Can't be much fun kissing a mallard, sicko.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:10 - Sep 2 with 1844 viewsBlueBadger

Ducks?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:12 - Sep 2 with 1843 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:09 - Sep 2 by footers

I clicked the wrong vote....bumped my head at the weekend as I was flung from a segway....probably concussed!

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:13 - Sep 2 with 1838 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:10 - Sep 2 by BlueBadger

Ducks?

They are breaks doc!

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:23 - Sep 2 with 1814 viewshoppy

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:09 - Sep 2 by footers

Maybe they're not for him, he just asked for the bill...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:30 - Sep 2 with 1801 viewspimballwizard

I am sure that you will find someone on this forum who prefers a ducks @rse.

Tight git probably.
Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:55 - Sep 2 with 1743 viewsCrawfordsboot

I’m going to have to mark you all down!
Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:57 - Sep 2 with 1740 viewsCrawfordsboot

Keep of four grass
Login to get fewer ads

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:58 - Sep 2 with 1729 viewshoppy

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:55 - Sep 2 by Crawfordsboot

I’m going to have to mark you all down!

You can’t come swanning in here like that with that attitude.

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:59 - Sep 2 with 1724 viewsCrawfordsboot

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:58 - Sep 2 by hoppy

Your just plain ugly
Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 20:04 - Sep 2 with 1702 viewsCrawfordsboot

I’d a thought so
Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 20:06 - Sep 2 with 1696 viewsCrawfordsboot

Sir Francis for one!
Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 20:24 - Sep 2 with 1664 viewsCrawfordsboot

I know guy who is out for one most weekends.
Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 20:25 - Sep 2 with 1661 viewsCrawfordsboot

No one else playing - I give up
Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 21:06 - Sep 2 with 1611 viewsGuthrum

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:30 - Sep 2 by pimballwizard

I am sure that you will find someone on this forum who prefers a ducks @rse.

Tight git probably.

Duck's arse?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 21:45 - Sep 2 with 1567 viewsWeWereZombies

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 19:58 - Sep 2 by hoppy

Some of these puns are so fowl they make me quail...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 21:50 - Sep 2 with 1554 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

For the 'what are duck lips voters....

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 23:13 - Sep 2 with 1487 viewshoppy

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 21:45 - Sep 2 by WeWereZombies

Some of these puns are so fowl they make me quail...

Ok, I won’t do any moor hen. x

Just subjected to Hollyoaks.......who finds duck lips attractive? on 09:01 - Sep 7 with 1286 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Results in....thanks for giving me hope twtd.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024