Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story 11:59 - Sep 3 with 1040 viewsgiant_stow

as everyone loves them:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/sep/03/vegan-takes-neighbours-to

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 12:13 - Sep 3 with 1008 viewshoppy

Unusual for a vegan story to have been missed by anyone, isn't it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 12:32 - Sep 3 with 988 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you do give up meat for any length of time, the smell of it cooking turns your stomach, so I can see where she's coming from.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 12:35 - Sep 3 with 978 viewsgiant_stow

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 12:32 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

If you do give up meat for any length of time, the smell of it cooking turns your stomach, so I can see where she's coming from.

She probably needs to move to the middle of nowhere then, given the Aussies and their love of bbqs.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 12:37 - Sep 3 with 973 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 12:35 - Sep 3 by giant_stow

She probably needs to move to the middle of nowhere then, given the Aussies and their love of bbqs.

I can imagine it's a bit of a difficult place to live for a vegan! 'Throw another roo on the barbie Sheila!'

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 14:17 - Sep 3 with 928 viewshoppy

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 12:37 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

I can imagine it's a bit of a difficult place to live for a vegan! 'Throw another roo on the barbie Sheila!'

Could be easily adapted to "Throw another root on the barbie Sheila"...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 14:22 - Sep 3 with 921 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 14:17 - Sep 3 by hoppy

Could be easily adapted to "Throw another root on the barbie Sheila"...

Last time I suggested 'let's have a root on the barbie Sheila' I got slapped

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 14:34 - Sep 3 with 911 viewsWeWereZombies

I think she was being very diplomatic:

'Carden’s complaints about her neighbours, including their cooking smells, cigarette smoke, chairs scraping on concrete, reflective light and the sounds of children playing basketball and pet birds.'

Look how carefully she avoided saying 'also, they were Australian'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 14:44 - Sep 3 with 900 viewsGeoffSentence

Could be related to this

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/08/29/vegans-could-lacking-crucial-nutr

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 14:47 - Sep 3 with 897 viewsgiant_stow

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 14:44 - Sep 3 by GeoffSentence

Could be related to this

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/08/29/vegans-could-lacking-crucial-nutr

oh Geoff you are naughty but I like ya! *

*I'm sure that some old probably non-pc comedian's catchphrase I dimly remember from my youth, but no idea who

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 15:24 - Sep 3 with 878 viewsGeoffSentence

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 14:47 - Sep 3 by giant_stow

oh Geoff you are naughty but I like ya! *

*I'm sure that some old probably non-pc comedian's catchphrase I dimly remember from my youth, but no idea who

Dick Emery

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 15:48 - Sep 3 with 857 viewsWeWereZombies

Just in case it's been missed: a grumpy vegan story on 15:24 - Sep 3 by GeoffSentence

Dick Emery

Bound to rub some people up the wrong way...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024