Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have i missed something on Will Keane? 12:07 - Sep 3 with 1714 viewsFPL_Tractor

Played 45 mins of a U23s game 10 days ago, didn't play the U23s on Friday and not fit for tonight (even for a cameo off the bench).

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 12:08 - Sep 3 with 1694 viewsthatdamgood89

No I think he is on track. They don't like to take senior pro's returning from injury away from home so missing the Brum game was always on the cards.

Interesting he can't even make bench tonight and I have not seen anywhere saying he can't or won't

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 12:12 - Sep 3 with 1653 viewsHarry_Palmer

Hmm.... I thought the same. Has he had a reaction from that previous 45 mins? otherwise I can see no reason why he wouldn't be involved tonight.
Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 14:15 - Sep 3 with 1336 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Where exactly does it say he's not fit enough for the bench?

Matt Gill said just yesterday, "the game would come to early for Keane, although the striker may well be included on the bench"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 14:46 - Sep 3 with 1217 viewsVaughan8

Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 14:15 - Sep 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Where exactly does it say he's not fit enough for the bench?

Matt Gill said just yesterday, "the game would come to early for Keane, although the striker may well be included on the bench"

Maybe its from TWTD article:-

“I think it’s probably too early for Will,” he said. “I think Will has trained since he’s been in and been great.
“He’s another one of those who is desperate to come in and do well having played really well for us last year when he was fit. I think he’s just going to add so much strength to the squad that’s already pretty strong.”

Doesn't say he won't be on the bench though. We hardly have loads of spare attacking options is it? Maybe they don't want to bring him back too soon and risk him in this game. We have another week and a half off so probably come in for Doncaster game (possibly?)
Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 14:46 - Sep 3 with 1214 viewsSitfcB

Very strange. Thought he would’ve been involved tonight.

Injured again I reckon.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 14:54 - Sep 3 with 1177 viewsrobdaful

On Gills story,

However, Gill doesn't anticipate Keane playing, the striker having played 45 minutes for ther U23s since rejoining the Blues having undergone hamstring surgery early in the summer.
Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 14:54 - Sep 3 with 1178 viewsPhilTWTD

Have i missed something on Will Keane? on 14:46 - Sep 3 by Vaughan8

Maybe its from TWTD article:-

“I think it’s probably too early for Will,” he said. “I think Will has trained since he’s been in and been great.
“He’s another one of those who is desperate to come in and do well having played really well for us last year when he was fit. I think he’s just going to add so much strength to the squad that’s already pretty strong.”

Doesn't say he won't be on the bench though. We hardly have loads of spare attacking options is it? Maybe they don't want to bring him back too soon and risk him in this game. We have another week and a half off so probably come in for Doncaster game (possibly?)

I'm guessing he might be on the bench as well reading between the lines. As of Saturday evening, Lambert was going to speak to him at training on Sunday and Monday to see whether he felt he was ready to start tonight so can't have been that far away from being in the XI.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024