Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Team 18:46 - Sep 3 with 1971 viewsScottCandage

The Team on 18:47 - Sep 3 with 1923 viewstractordownsouth

Wtf is that 😂😂😂

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

The Team on 18:48 - Sep 3 with 1900 viewsBLUEBEAT

The Team on 18:47 - Sep 3 by tractordownsouth

Wtf is that 😂😂😂

3-5-2 baby!

Poll: W or W

The Team on 18:48 - Sep 3 with 1900 viewspointofblue

Not sure what the media team have been drinking with that formation - surely Donacien will be on the right of a flat back four with Dobra on the right wing?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The Team on 18:50 - Sep 3 with 1834 viewsDanTheMan

That's... erm... alternative.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The Team on 18:52 - Sep 3 with 1797 viewsjas0999

I doubt (and hope) that Donacien isn’t playing out on the wing!
The Team on 18:54 - Sep 3 with 1740 viewsSitfcB

The Team on 18:48 - Sep 3 by pointofblue

Not sure what the media team have been drinking with that formation - surely Donacien will be on the right of a flat back four with Dobra on the right wing?

I think the clubs official media team know more about it than the twittari or TWTD posters!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Team on 18:57 - Sep 3 with 1680 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's a stronger team than I expected. Didn't think Woolfenden, Kenlock or Edwards would play.

I think the formation presented is because they will not expect Tottenham to know what formation to expect from those players.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Team on 18:57 - Sep 3 with 1667 viewspointofblue

The Team on 18:54 - Sep 3 by SitfcB

I think the clubs official media team know more about it than the twittari or TWTD posters!

Even if it’s 3-5-2 wouldn’t Donacien be in the back three as he can play centre back with Kenlock wide left, as a more attacking player? Edwards then on the right.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

The Team on 18:59 - Sep 3 with 1621 viewssparks

The Team on 18:57 - Sep 3 by pointofblue

Even if it’s 3-5-2 wouldn’t Donacien be in the back three as he can play centre back with Kenlock wide left, as a more attacking player? Edwards then on the right.

Joke competition- run for the benefit of PL teams who already have massive advantages over everyone else.

We are treating it with the contempt it deserves. Its an U23s competition.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The Team on 19:03 - Sep 3 with 1544 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The Team on 18:59 - Sep 3 by sparks

Joke competition- run for the benefit of PL teams who already have massive advantages over everyone else.

I think we should do what amateur teams sometimes do with friendlies and play the defenders up front and the strikers in defence.

The Team on 19:05 - Sep 3 with 1502 viewsSpruceMoose

We are in League One. There's no competition beneath us currently. If we didn't want to play in it then we shouldn't have got ourselves relegated. We are in it whether we like it or not, we should try and use it to our advantage.

And besides, plenty of Town fans would love a trip to Wembley.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Team on 19:07 - Sep 3 with 1481 viewssparks

The Team on 19:05 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

We are in League One. There's no competition beneath us currently. If we didn't want to play in it then we shouldn't have got ourselves relegated. We are in it whether we like it or not, we should try and use it to our advantage.

It is to our advantage- its a competitive U23s game.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The Team on 19:07 - Sep 3 with 1475 viewsBluefish

The Team on 18:57 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's a stronger team than I expected. Didn't think Woolfenden, Kenlock or Edwards would play.

I think the formation presented is because they will not expect Tottenham to know what formation to expect from those players.

I don't think spurs check the twitter feed when sorting their tactics 1 hour before the game starts

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The Team on 19:12 - Sep 3 with 1431 viewsSpruceMoose

The Team on 19:07 - Sep 3 by sparks

It is to our advantage- its a competitive U23s game.

Agreed. There's no need to blub about it then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Opponents on 19:16 - Sep 3 with 1399 viewsScottCandage

The Team on 19:17 - Sep 3 with 1379 viewsSarge

The Team on 19:05 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

League Two is beneath us
The Team on 19:36 - Sep 3 with 1275 viewsSwansea_Blue

We may be publically treating it with contempt, but that line up shows we're using it as an opportunity to give much needed game time to people returning from injury and helping develop younger players. That can only be a good thing for us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Opponents on 19:42 - Sep 3 with 1233 viewsWD19

The Opponents on 19:16 - Sep 3 by ScottCandage

Most of the players look like anagrams.
The Team on 19:46 - Sep 3 with 1195 viewsGeoffSentence

The Team on 18:48 - Sep 3 by pointofblue

It's an interesting choice of formation and players, could be switched to 442 at the click of a finger.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The Team on 19:50 - Sep 3 with 1169 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The Team on 19:07 - Sep 3 by Bluefish

I don't think spurs check the twitter feed when sorting their tactics 1 hour before the game starts

You would be surprised what they do for such prestigious games.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024