Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woolfenden 23:02 - Sep 3 with 1369 viewsRomeo4

Looked so comfortable tonight. Easy to forget that he’s still a relative youngster. He’s made a really impressive start to the season. Could be a big player for us this season.
Woolfenden on 23:04 - Sep 3 with 1342 viewswkj

In all honesty many were saying that last year, I think his loan out was really premature regardless of cover, that said, he is the best replacement for berra yet.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Woolfenden on 23:11 - Sep 3 with 1296 viewsxrayspecs

I think the loan last season has helped him kick on, similar to Downes at Luton. I saw Woolfenden a couple of time last season for Swindon and on those performance he was not ready for L1 or the Champ. He has come back this summer and put down a real marker that he should be a first choice CB. Really pleased for him.
Woolfenden on 00:10 - Sep 4 with 1171 viewsbournemouthblue

Woolfenden on 23:11 - Sep 3 by xrayspecs

I think the loan last season has helped him kick on, similar to Downes at Luton. I saw Woolfenden a couple of time last season for Swindon and on those performance he was not ready for L1 or the Champ. He has come back this summer and put down a real marker that he should be a first choice CB. Really pleased for him.

It's really good to see

I always expected the step down to benefit several of our youngsters, one actually being Emmanuel and I suppose he may still have a good season in League One, be it at a new club

Hopefully the likes of Dozzell, Kenlock, Lankester, Downes, Wolfy, El Miz, Dobra and one or two others really develop this season

Whatever happened to Folami and Morris?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 0:11]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Woolfenden on 01:30 - Sep 4 with 1100 viewseddiespearitt03

Woolfenden on 00:10 - Sep 4 by bournemouthblue

It's really good to see

I always expected the step down to benefit several of our youngsters, one actually being Emmanuel and I suppose he may still have a good season in League One, be it at a new club

Hopefully the likes of Dozzell, Kenlock, Lankester, Downes, Wolfy, El Miz, Dobra and one or two others really develop this season

Thought Folami and Morris were knocking on the first team door. It just shows how things change when there is a change in management or just suddenly not welcome anymore.
Woolfenden on 01:35 - Sep 4 with 1091 viewsStNeotsBlue

Woolfenden on 01:30 - Sep 4 by eddiespearitt03

Thought Folami and Morris were knocking on the first team door. It just shows how things change when there is a change in management or just suddenly not welcome anymore.

The injuries they both had are probably more pertinent. Hopefully both will be pushing for a 1st team start when they're back to full fitness.
Woolfenden on 07:22 - Sep 4 with 863 viewsxrayspecs

Woolfenden on 00:10 - Sep 4 by bournemouthblue

It's really good to see

Still injured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024