Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller 03:03 - Sep 4 with 3256 viewsIllinoisblue

What’s his story and where’s he from? Scouted in or with the Academy from an early age?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 06:52 - Sep 4 with 3088 viewsstewartm

Biggest problem with last night is that maybe Spurs will be looking to sign him after last night...

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 07:56 - Sep 4 with 2902 viewsGeoffSentence

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 06:52 - Sep 4 by stewartm

Biggest problem with last night is that maybe Spurs will be looking to sign him after last night...

Unless they were distracted by free scoring Jordan Roberts and decide to go for him instead.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 08:22 - Sep 4 with 2808 viewsBlueBadger

I wish he was a little bit taller...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 08:29 - Sep 4 with 2767 viewsitfcjoe

I think he signed as an U14 or U15 - I watched him play well in an academy showcase game against Spurs were he scored a really good goal as an U15, and think he hadn't been in the academy long at this point.

Was signed from the Finesse Academy which is based in Ilford and he is from around that way, or maybe Colchester

His Dad is Albanian and calls him Dobs all game and gets animated

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 11:38 - Sep 4 with 2494 viewsIllinoisblue

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 08:29 - Sep 4 by itfcjoe

I think he signed as an U14 or U15 - I watched him play well in an academy showcase game against Spurs were he scored a really good goal as an U15, and think he hadn't been in the academy long at this point.

Was signed from the Finesse Academy which is based in Ilford and he is from around that way, or maybe Colchester

Cheers joe!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 15:46 - Sep 4 with 2280 viewshaughleyblue74

One of the coaches at the academy was telling me about his dad, bit of a character by all accounts 😂🙈
The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 16:18 - Sep 4 with 2180 viewsSuperfrans

His dad, Mr Dobra, call him “Dobs”?

That’s a bit weird...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 16:25 - Sep 4 with 2131 viewsitfcjoe

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 16:18 - Sep 4 by Superfrans

His dad, Mr Dobra, call him “Dobs”?

That’s a bit weird...

Yep, I had a friend's Dad at school who would cheer for his son at school rugby matches using the same nickname we all used for him as the unimaginative 'Westy', you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to guess his last name.

Always struck me as strange then, and this does now - I couldn't imagine calling my Son's by their surnames, as I'm sure their mates will do, as mine and my Dad's and Uncle's and cousin's mates all do....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 16:59 - Sep 4 with 2010 viewsKropotkin123

I've watched the highlights, so I'm an expert now...

What impressed most is how he didn't go down in the box and look for the penalty whilst they were pulling his shirt and trying to push him off the ball. set up a goal both times for the effort.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 18:36 - Sep 4 with 1824 viewsMalcolmBlue

The boy Dobra looks to be a bit of a baller on 08:22 - Sep 4 by BlueBadger

I wish he was a little bit taller...

I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 18:37]

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024