Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? 09:57 - Sep 4 with 5539 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Never really taken much interest in Women's football before the last World cup, which I really enjoyed.

East Anglian Derby tonight for them, free for season ticket holders. Might go and check it out.

Anyone else?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 10:01 - Sep 4 with 4922 viewsReuser_is_God

No.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 10:02 - Sep 4 with 4921 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 10:01 - Sep 4 by Reuser_is_God

No.

Fair enough.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 12:15 - Sep 4 with 4863 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It will be interesting to hear what sort of level it is.

I suspect it will be similar to Sunday League, but you have to start somewhere. Will be good to see them getting some support.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 12:24 - Sep 4 with 4845 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 12:15 - Sep 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

It will be interesting to hear what sort of level it is.

I suspect it will be similar to Sunday League, but you have to start somewhere. Will be good to see them getting some support.

You can't help yourself can you.

Don't worry mate. Most people still think mens football is better without running womens football down at every opportunity!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 12:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:04 - Sep 4 with 4789 viewsWitherspoon123

ive been a few times to dellwood avenue to watch the ladies and its quite a good standard.

the ground and clubhouse is decent too, good grub and cheap beer

James Norwood and Luke Wolfenden are guests tonight as well to help drum up support - good on em
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 14:06]
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:09 - Sep 4 with 4775 viewsDeano69

Yes. In fact we are sponsoring the match

COYB

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:13 - Sep 4 with 4762 viewsitfcjoe

I won't be tonight, hopfully they can get a good crowd though as know they are giving it a good push.

Nice set up down at Felixstowe for any who are on the fence about going.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:25 - Sep 4 with 4739 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 12:24 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

You can't help yourself can you.

Don't worry mate. Most people still think mens football is better without running womens football down at every opportunity!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 12:25]

What do you disagree with?

Its a shame that you patronise women so much.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:29 - Sep 4 with 4727 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:25 - Sep 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

What do you disagree with?

Its a shame that you patronise women so much.

I'm not sure you understand what patronise means.

I just find it really weird how every time womens football is mentioned, there you are, ready to jump in to remind everyone that it isn't as good as the mens game!

It's just really weird how it seems to be a thing for you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:59 - Sep 4 with 4690 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:29 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure you understand what patronise means.

I just find it really weird how every time womens football is mentioned, there you are, ready to jump in to remind everyone that it isn't as good as the mens game!

It's just really weird how it seems to be a thing for you.

I've been very supportive.

You have a selective memory.

To be fair, today probably goes against my usual rule. I rarely compare it to the mens game.

Its not a thing, I just responded to a post.... like I do with many posts. Thats the idea of a forum love.

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 15:01 - Sep 4 with 4684 viewsRyorry

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 14:59 - Sep 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

I've been very supportive.

You have a selective memory.

To be fair, today probably goes against my usual rule. I rarely compare it to the mens game.

Its not a thing, I just responded to a post.... like I do with many posts. Thats the idea of a forum love.

"love"?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 15:44 - Sep 4 with 4639 viewspeterleeblue

These threads never seem to go well do they?
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 15:50 - Sep 4 with 4630 viewsMetal_Hacker

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 15:44 - Sep 4 by peterleeblue

These threads never seem to go well do they?

Just gonna get my popcorn and take a seat

Poll: If it were one or the other

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 15:51 - Sep 4 with 4629 viewslinhdi

Yep x2, beers in Felixstowe from 5ish.
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 15:57 - Sep 4 with 4610 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 15:01 - Sep 4 by Ryorry

"love"?

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 21:45 - Sep 4 with 4430 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ipswich lady ball people beat the Norwich version 4-1

Could have scored 8 on another night

Whole team did a Chambers fisting pump at end

Well done football women of Suffolk!

Poll: W or W

The Women beat the Scum 4-1! on 21:51 - Sep 4 with 4411 viewsScottCandage

WOOT! :D
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 22:06 - Sep 4 with 4368 viewsFreddies_Ears

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 21:45 - Sep 4 by BLUEBEAT

Ipswich lady ball people beat the Norwich version 4-1

Could have scored 8 on another night

Whole team did a Chambers fisting pump at end

Well done football women of Suffolk!

Fabulous crowd - target was 500, actual was 761. It was a really good game, great result, decent football and a couple of stand-up good goals.
Jordan Roberts, Woolfie, Lambert, Klug and O'Neill here.
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 22:09 - Sep 4 with 4356 viewsFreddies_Ears

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 22:06 - Sep 4 by Freddies_Ears

Fabulous crowd - target was 500, actual was 761. It was a really good game, great result, decent football and a couple of stand-up good goals.

Meant to add, whoever started the "does your brother know you're here" chant - absolute class!!!!
Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 22:36 - Sep 4 with 4270 viewsitfcjoe

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 22:06 - Sep 4 by Freddies_Ears

500 seemed ambitious, what an attendance - kudos to all involved

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 22:48 - Sep 4 with 4254 viewsDeano69

They are now second in the league!!!

PL was great with the team too. The playing style and ethos of the town first team is being emulated with all levels of male and female football at the club.

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 08:01 - Sep 5 with 4076 viewsSteve_M

I heard similar from a mate who was there. Really good to see the increased support and profile for the woman's team, especially from the club.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 08:10 - Sep 5 with 4055 viewsSwailsey

Have to admit, before this summer I hadn’t ever paid much attention to the women’s game but with the extra coverage and podcasts etc, it’s nice to have found a new, organic football world to tap into.

Does anyone follow Ipswich regularly on here and fancies doing a brief run down of players/details?

It’s definitely something I’d like to take more interest in.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 8:19]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 10:20 - Sep 5 with 3940 viewsDeano69

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 08:01 - Sep 5 by Steve_M

I heard similar from a mate who was there. Really good to see the increased support and profile for the woman's team, especially from the club.

At the final whistle, Town finished the game with something like 8 x 16/17 year olds on the pitch, including the two centre halves aged 16. Really promising future for them.

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 10:28 - Sep 5 with 3929 viewsTractorCam

Anybody going to head down and watch the ITFC Ladies tonight?? on 22:36 - Sep 4 by itfcjoe

500 seemed ambitious, what an attendance - kudos to all involved

The women's media man did a great job at advertising the game, and I reckon a lot there (myself included) will be back for more, brilliant night.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024