Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL cats 12:25 - Sep 4 with 907 viewsunbelievablue

Howdy gang.

Shameless plug for a UK based NFL site I am now contributing to. Load of us have come together to write on NFL/Fantasy/CFB and, for once, it's full of decent writing, despite my involvement.

Wrote this on the Bears-Packers rivalry ahead of TNF: https://thetouchdown.co.uk/history-of-a-rivalry-chicago-bears-green-bay-packers/

And wrote this on the history of the service academy teams in CFB: https://thetouchdown.co.uk/a-history-of-service-academies-college-football/

Appreciate anyone checking it out.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

NFL cats on 12:43 - Sep 4 with 856 viewsJ2BLUE

Good stuff thanks for posting that. Really whets your appetite for tomorrow night as well as the brilliant selection of Sunday games.

I never knew about the free kick rule. That is interesting stuff.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL cats on 12:45 - Sep 4 with 852 viewsunbelievablue

NFL cats on 12:43 - Sep 4 by J2BLUE

Good stuff thanks for posting that. Really whets your appetite for tomorrow night as well as the brilliant selection of Sunday games.

I never knew about the free kick rule. That is interesting stuff.

Cheers J2.

Yeah no-one has kicked one successfully since 1976. A few years back the 9ers tried it as the first half expired but missed (from 71!).

NFL cats on 12:57 - Sep 4 with 839 viewsfloridablue

Enjoyable read thanks for sharing. Never thought I'd be excited about a season starting but I am. Hope to get to at least one live game which will more than likely be the Tampa Bucs.
NFL cats on 13:06 - Sep 4 with 818 viewsunbelievablue

NFL cats on 12:57 - Sep 4 by floridablue

Enjoyable read thanks for sharing. Never thought I'd be excited about a season starting but I am. Hope to get to at least one live game which will more than likely be the Tampa Bucs.

Thanks mate.

I am in Miami for Skins Dolphins in week 6, can't wait.

NFL cats on 16:30 - Sep 4 with 756 viewsfloridablue

NFL cats on 13:06 - Sep 4 by unbelievablue

Thanks mate.

I am in Miami for Skins Dolphins in week 6, can't wait.

Don't think you'll have any problems getting tickets for that game. The three Florida teams have been struggling to sell out. My first ever NFL game was the Miami Dolphins v Minnesota Vikings back in 06. Question..will your site be giving reports on all the games throughout the season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024