Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL predictions 15:25 - Sep 4 with 1237 viewsphillymark

Season starts tomorrow. I think last year there was a healthy thread of predictions so if you want to make some...

I'll go with
AFC E - Patriots, Bills, Jets, Dolphins (no competition for Pats but other 3 teams finally rebuilding sensibly)
AFC S - Texans , Jags, Colts, Titans (overall weakest division)
AFC W - Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Raiders (hard to see any other order)
AFC N - Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals (I'll go with this but top 3 could be in any order)

WC Chargers, Ravens (Browns to miss out by a v slim margin)

NFC E homer pick - Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants (2 horse race)
NFC S - Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Buccs (top 2 could switch)
NFC W - Rams, Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals (4 easy wins within division for Rams and Seahawks. Love the Rams coach)
NFC N - Vikings, Packers, Bears, Lions (picking packers or Bears is also legit - tough one to call)

WC - Seahawks, Cowboys

Superbowl
Chiefs over Eagles
NFL predictions on 15:34 - Sep 4 with 1213 viewswkj

I have been a Cheifs fan for almost 20 years.. They wont be taking part of the super bowl, let alone winning it, they cant win championship games.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 15:42]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

NFL predictions on 15:39 - Sep 4 with 1200 viewsbritbiker

Im finding it hard to disagree with any of that except that Browns might surprise a lot of people this season.

Nfc north. I thinks Bears have got to do it this season as the package they paid for Mack is going to bite further down the line.

Only thing with NFL predicitions is the loss of QB's to injury. Rarely does a second string QB have the same impact as a veteran starter.
NFL predictions on 15:41 - Sep 4 with 1199 viewsIpswichKnight

I'll give it a go

I'll go with
AFC E - Patriots, Bills, Jets, Dolphins ( bills will be fun, the Dolphins could end with number 1 pick in the draft
AFC S - Texans, Colts, Jags, Titans ( before Luck retired I'd have had the Colts winning this league )
AFC W - Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Broncos ( think the Raiders will be better than expected but not strong enough to get past 2 quality teams )
AFC N - Browns, Ravens, Steelers, Bengals (Probably strongest AFC league Browns have to win this or the coach will be fired )

WC Chargers, Ravens

NFC E homer pick - Eagles, Cowboys, Giants , Redskins ( Eagles standout team here )
NFC S - Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Buccs ( You can make a good case for Falcons to win this
but I think the Saints just edge it )
NFC W - Rams, Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals ( Can see the Cardinals picking up a bit, Seahawks are a good team would not be overly surprised if they did win this )
NFC N - Bears, Packers, Vikings, Lions ( Dont think the packers can keep Rodgers upright enough to win this if and it's a big if Rodgers stays fit they will win the league )

WC - Seahawks, Falcons

superbowl
Rams over Browns
NFL predictions on 16:05 - Sep 4 with 1176 viewsfloridablue

Prediction.....Superbowl winner...one of either Minnesota Vikings or Tampa Bay Buccs if their QBs stay injury free
NFL predictions on 17:51 - Sep 4 with 1125 viewsjudespiveyg

AFC East: Pats Bills Jets Dolphins
AFC North: Steelers Browns Ravens Bengals
AFC West: Chiefs Chargers Broncos Raiders
AFC South: Texans Titans Colts Jags
NFC East: Cowboys Eagles Redskins Giants
NFC North: Vikings Packers Bears Lions
NFC West: Rams 49ers Seahawks Cardinals
NFC South: Saints Falcons Panthers Bucs

WC: Chargers Titans Eagles Falcons
SB: Pats vs Cowboys (two most well rounded rosters)

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

NFL predictions on 19:59 - Sep 4 with 1090 viewsChurchman

Bears to beat the Denver Broncos in a classic!

Forlorn hope over expectation.
NFL predictions on 20:44 - Sep 4 with 1070 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t be bothered to list full orders for the divisions so will just do winners and WC spots:

AFC North - Steelers
AFC East - Pats (duh)
AFC West - Chiefs
AFC South - Texans
WC - Browns and Jaguars, just beating out the Chargers

NFC North - Bears
NFC East - Cowboys
NFC West - Saints
NFC South - Rams
WC - Eagles and Vikings

Superbowl - Chiefs finally over the hump, beating the Bears

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

NFL predictions on 20:45 - Sep 4 with 1067 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL predictions on 15:39 - Sep 4 by britbiker

Im finding it hard to disagree with any of that except that Browns might surprise a lot of people this season.

Nfc north. I thinks Bears have got to do it this season as the package they paid for Mack is going to bite further down the line.

Only thing with NFL predicitions is the loss of QB's to injury. Rarely does a second string QB have the same impact as a veteran starter.

Surely the Browns being good can no longer be considered a surprise, considering they’re pretty much everyone’s outside tip!

Login to get fewer ads

NFL predictions on 20:45 - Sep 4 with 1066 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL predictions on 16:05 - Sep 4 by floridablue

Prediction.....Superbowl winner...one of either Minnesota Vikings or Tampa Bay Buccs if their QBs stay injury free

I’ll have what you’re smoking 🙂

NFL predictions on 21:36 - Sep 4 with 1037 viewsthatdamgood89

NFL predictions on 20:45 - Sep 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Surely the Browns being good can no longer be considered a surprise, considering they’re pretty much everyone’s outside tip!

Not mine. A lot of diva's on that team lead by the biggest Diva of them all. The H.C? A rookie...implosion incoming.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024