Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Agent Cummings 22:54 - Sep 4 with 4650 viewsBlueNomad

You are half way to destroying the Tory Party
Well done Agent Cummings on 09:42 - Sep 5 with 3381 viewstabletopjoe

Can you tell what it is yet?

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Well done Agent Cummings on 09:58 - Sep 5 with 3348 viewsSwansea_Blue

I did wonder at one point!

it would also be a highly 'convenient' time for an domestic 'incident' or international 'crisis', if we're thinking with our tin foil hats on.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:30 - Sep 5 with 3301 viewsm14_blue

The tories are spent as a force already I reckon.

Even if they win this election as a rebadged Brexit Party, they have permanently alienated all the sensible middle ground voters who they will need again when Brexit is finally resolved.

The fabled Labour voting, Brexit supporting, masses may go blue as a one off but they'll soon realise that the values of the tories don't align with theirs in any way.

Obviously this will be exacerbated still further if the unicorns don't have sparkly horns after we've left.
Well done Agent Cummings on 10:36 - Sep 5 with 3289 viewsGlasgowBlue

Do you think him and Seamus Milne meet in a pub and then a third person joins them? And that person is Joe Swinton?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:40 - Sep 5 with 3272 viewsflimflam

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:30 - Sep 5 by m14_blue

The tories are spent as a force already I reckon.

Even if they win this election as a rebadged Brexit Party, they have permanently alienated all the sensible middle ground voters who they will need again when Brexit is finally resolved.

The fabled Labour voting, Brexit supporting, masses may go blue as a one off but they'll soon realise that the values of the tories don't align with theirs in any way.

Obviously this will be exacerbated still further if the unicorns don't have sparkly horns after we've left.

The Tories will gain half the vote as long as BJ and NF work together which appears will be the case.

The rest of the traitor parties will have to share the other half between them.

The last few days will make them stronger not weaker.

You dont think they have not taken all possibilities into account and made plans accordingly.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:41 - Sep 5 with 3266 viewsitfcjoe

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:40 - Sep 5 by flimflam

The Tories will gain half the vote as long as BJ and NF work together which appears will be the case.

You dont think they have not taken all possibilities into account and made plans accordingly.

You think they know what they are doing? They've clearly misjudged all this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:46 - Sep 5 with 3252 viewsflimflam

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:41 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

You think they know what they are doing? They've clearly misjudged all this

OK wrong choice of words.

But there will be some very clever strategists working behind the scenes who have accounted for every possible scenario.

If they get a majority which I believe they will then they will have no MP's who will vote against them and can get what they wish passed through parliament. The Lords may be a different matter though.

They will just repeal all the acts passed and create new ones.

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:49 - Sep 5 with 3244 viewsm14_blue

I think you've missed my point.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do ok in this election, but in the medium term Europe has finally sounded the death knell for them.

Although I'm not sure why I'm trying to write a serious reply to someone who used the term 'traitor parties' without any apparent irony.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 10:50]
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:49 - Sep 5 with 3238 viewsNo9

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:46 - Sep 5 by flimflam

But there will be some very clever strategists working behind the scenes who have accounted for every possible scenario.

If they get a majority which I believe they will then they will have no MP's who will vote against them and can get what they wish passed through parliament. The Lords may be a different matter though.

& they will resurect Mussolini
Well done Agent Cummings on 10:55 - Sep 5 with 3204 viewsgiant_stow

'traitor parties'?

silly boy.

Mind you, I think I agree that the Tories are looking stronger in an election than many people seem to think.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:56 - Sep 5 with 3194 viewsitfcjoe

I think the clever strategist is Dominic Cummings and he isn't as clever as he thinks he is - has made massive mistakes here and Labour are calling their bluff.

I don't see anyway they get a majority currently - they will need to sit on a No Deal ticket otherwise the Brexit Party will eat too much into their vote, and no one bar the DUP will go into coalition with them again - they will lose at least 10 seats in Scotland, it is likely that some of the Independents will take a couple of seats with them - and this will need them needing to gain 40 or so seats from Labour to win a majority - can you honestly see that?

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:58 - Sep 5 with 3173 viewsflimflam

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:56 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

I think the clever strategist is Dominic Cummings and he isn't as clever as he thinks he is - has made massive mistakes here and Labour are calling their bluff.

I don't see anyway they get a majority currently - they will need to sit on a No Deal ticket otherwise the Brexit Party will eat too much into their vote, and no one bar the DUP will go into coalition with them again - they will lose at least 10 seats in Scotland, it is likely that some of the Independents will take a couple of seats with them - and this will need them needing to gain 40 or so seats from Labour to win a majority - can you honestly see that?

Yes I can and I said I would never cote Blue again but if they work with the BP then they will win a clear majority.

And am happy to be held to that.

If they ignore the BP and go alone then no they will lose.

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:01 - Sep 5 with 3148 viewsitfcjoe

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:58 - Sep 5 by flimflam

Yes I can and I said I would never cote Blue again but if they work with the BP then they will win a clear majority.

Not for me, the country isn't that right wing and I can't see the communities destroyed by Thatcher voting Tory - and that is what needs to happen and in droves.

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:12 - Sep 5 with 3116 viewsGuthrum

Clever strategists perhaps. But so did Theresa May have in 2017.

An election, like a battle in wartime, is a tremendous gamble. Many things can go wrong, even if you have a seemingly massive advantage.

Their calculation is simple. If even three-quarters of those who voted Leave in 2016 back the Conservatives, then they are likely to win the election. They are gambling that Brexit will be a bigger draw than former party allegiance, that people do not care if there is no deal and that issues of concentration, demographics and so on in the FPTP system will have no effect. They are relying upon traditionally Tory-hating northern voters to swallow that and go for them in anger over Brexit.

I'm not so sure, think it more likely they'll find themselves about 20 seats short of a majority, with insufficient natural allies (DUP, BP) to form a working coalition/alliance and nobody else being willing to work with them.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:27 - Sep 5 with 3074 viewsGuthrum

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:58 - Sep 5 by flimflam

If they tie themselves too closely to the Brexit Party during the campaign, then they a) possibly have to sacrifice seats to forge a deal; and b) put themselves at risk of BP activists/candidates saying and doing mad/unpleasant things.

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:34 - Sep 5 with 3053 viewsflimflam

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:27 - Sep 5 by Guthrum

If they tie themselves too closely to the Brexit Party during the campaign, then they a) possibly have to sacrifice seats to forge a deal; and b) put themselves at risk of BP activists/candidates saying and doing mad/unpleasant things.

BP have already come out and said they will not sit in areas where the Libs are looking strong, ie South West etc, so as not to split the vote but will sit in Labour heartlands where there was a strong leave vote.

Do not understatement the power of BJ and NF working together. Labour will also lose seats to the Libs and I fail to think where they may actually gain any. Scotland maybe?

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:35 - Sep 5 with 3047 viewsflimflam

Well done Agent Cummings on 10:55 - Sep 5 by giant_stow

'traitor parties'?

silly boy.

Mind you, I think I agree that the Tories are looking stronger in an election than many people seem to think.

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:36 - Sep 5 with 3045 viewsitfcjoe

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:34 - Sep 5 by flimflam

BP have already come out and said they will not sit in areas where the Libs are looking strong, ie South West etc, so as not to split the vote but will sit in Labour heartlands where there was a strong leave vote.

Do not understatement the power of BJ and NF working together. Labour will also lose seats to the Libs and I fail to think where they may actually gain any. Scotland maybe?

I think you overestimate Boris Johnson

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:39 - Sep 5 with 3035 viewsflimflam

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:36 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

I think you overestimate Boris Johnson

We will see.

He is certainly a character and like marmite but rightly or wrongly big characters attract votes.

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:41 - Sep 5 with 3027 viewsitfcjoe

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:39 - Sep 5 by flimflam

We will see.

He is certainly a character and like marmite but rightly or wrongly big characters attract votes.

He looks lost now he is actually PM, no wonder his advisers were keeping him out of the limelight

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:46 - Sep 5 with 3007 viewsGuthrum

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:34 - Sep 5 by flimflam

I don't think Labour stand a chance of winning outright, either. But they do have more chance of building at least a Confidence & Supply agreement with other sizeable parties - the LibDems and the SNP.

UKIP is not that strong a force in the South West and, in any case, the Conservatives need to gain seats over and above what they can hold onto.

If they are sitting in the Labour heartlands, then that will take votes from the Conservatives and ensure they don't win.

The problem with the northern Labour Brexity seats like, for example, Rotherham is that they are often trying to overturn massive majorities. Even if you added together the UKIP and Conservative vote in recent elections, it wouldn't reach the Labour total.

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:57 - Sep 5 with 2981 viewsGuthrum

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:39 - Sep 5 by flimflam

We will see.

However, he promised to deliver Brexit and is proving himself incapable of doing it. Yes, he was defeated by external forces, but overcoming that should be part of the prime Ministerial skillset.

Well done Agent Cummings on 12:13 - Sep 5 with 2948 viewsflimflam

Well done Agent Cummings on 11:46 - Sep 5 by Guthrum

I don't think Labour stand a chance of winning outright, either. But they do have more chance of building at least a Confidence & Supply agreement with other sizeable parties - the LibDems and the SNP.

UKIP is not that strong a force in the South West and, in any case, the Conservatives need to gain seats over and above what they can hold onto.

If they are sitting in the Labour heartlands, then that will take votes from the Conservatives and ensure they don't win.

The problem with the northern Labour Brexity seats like, for example, Rotherham is that they are often trying to overturn massive majorities. Even if you added together the UKIP and Conservative vote in recent elections, it wouldn't reach the Labour total.

UKIP is dead but I presume you meant Brexit Party?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 12:13]

Well done Agent Cummings on 12:29 - Sep 5 with 2915 viewsGuthrum

Well done Agent Cummings on 12:13 - Sep 5 by flimflam

UKIP is dead but I presume you meant Brexit Party?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 12:13]

Yes. The latter is only a rebadged version of the former anyway, leaving the old husk to wither away.

Data from a Farage-led UKIP in 2015 is a pretty good guide to where Brexit Party support is now.

Talking of Farage - he's been very quiet lately. You would have thought he'd be voiciferously pushing the delights of No Deal.

Well done Agent Cummings on 12:33 - Sep 5 with 2910 viewsBackToRussia

Well done Agent Cummings on 12:29 - Sep 5 by Guthrum

Yes. The latter is only a rebadged version of the former anyway, leaving the old husk to wither away.

Data from a Farage-led UKIP in 2015 is a pretty good guide to where Brexit Party support is now.

Talking of Farage - he's been very quiet lately. You would have thought he'd be voiciferously pushing the delights of No Deal.

He doesn't have to with Boris in power, does he?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024