Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo’s brother resigns 11:24 - Sep 5 with 7641 viewsGlasgowBlue

Arf.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

BoJo’s brother resigns on 19:06 - Sep 5 with 2084 viewsSpruceMoose

BoJo’s brother resigns on 19:05 - Sep 5 by Freddies_Ears

Surely Boris will spend Christmas with his children? If he hitches a ride on Santa's sleigh, he might just about get round to them all.

Presumably you mean just the kids he acknowledges?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

BoJo’s brother resigns on 19:34 - Sep 5 with 2067 viewsvapour_trail

BoJo’s brother resigns on 12:26 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

They are trying to copy Trump, but don't think they realise that he is PM and not President and we have an opposition party who will hopefully do a better job of holding him to account

Clear change of ploy from Labour other last few days - being very precise in questioning, making big play of fact that he nor JRM aren't asking questions. Big play being made of this supposed deal that clearly doesn't exist

I think he will win. Vote leave (op included) duped the public three years ago and the vast majority who voted that way still subscribe to all the nonsense being promoted by our current masters.

Trumpesque is clearly the preferred strategy of number ten, it works with the fckwits over there, it’s quite likely to here too.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

BoJo’s brother resigns on 19:40 - Sep 5 with 2051 viewsGlasgowBlue

BoJo’s brother resigns on 19:34 - Sep 5 by vapour_trail

I think he will win. Vote leave (op included) duped the public three years ago and the vast majority who voted that way still subscribe to all the nonsense being promoted by our current masters.

Trumpesque is clearly the preferred strategy of number ten, it works with the fckwits over there, it’s quite likely to here too.

If he gives campaign speeches that are as embarrassing and rambling as the one he gave in Yorkshire today then he has no chance.

Add to that vote leave sold northern working class people an idea. They won’t sell them an old Etonian Tory .

Iron Lion Zion

BoJo’s brother resigns on 21:20 - Sep 5 with 2014 viewsbrogansnose

I think you're spot on with this. Politics is no longer based on reason, fact and argument. If anything Brexit and Trump has proved you can get away with any old scheisse.
BoJo’s brother resigns on 21:41 - Sep 5 with 1998 viewsvapour_trail

BoJo’s brother resigns on 21:20 - Sep 5 by brogansnose

I think you're spot on with this. Politics is no longer based on reason, fact and argument. If anything Brexit and Trump has proved you can get away with any old scheisse.

It’s over, it’s over for the liberal democracies (copyright, mr pop)

BoJo’s brother resigns on 22:05 - Sep 5 with 1968 viewscaught-in-limbo

BoJo’s brother resigns on 21:20 - Sep 5 by brogansnose

"If anything Brexit and Trump has proved you can get away with any old scheisse."

Completely agree.

And that must be because the electorate is stupid.
And that must be because they don't think when they come to vote - they don't have to. They only have to remember the last thing they heard on the TV news or read in their favourite rag.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

BoJo’s brother resigns on 22:17 - Sep 5 with 1948 viewsvapour_trail

BoJo’s brother resigns on 22:05 - Sep 5 by caught-in-limbo

"If anything Brexit and Trump has proved you can get away with any old scheisse."

Completely agree.

And that must be because the electorate is stupid.
And that must be because they don't think when they come to vote - they don't have to. They only have to remember the last thing they heard on the TV news or read in their favourite rag.

Our media masters aren’t in it for themselves, they’re just saying it as it is

BoJo’s brother resigns on 22:22 - Sep 5 with 1942 viewsMugwump

BoJo’s brother resigns on 22:17 - Sep 5 by vapour_trail

Frightening
Login to get fewer ads

BoJo’s brother resigns on 22:29 - Sep 5 with 1925 viewsGlasgowBlue

Surely that shows editorial independence from Murdoch? The Sun is quite anti Tory up here.

Iron Lion Zion

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:16 - Sep 5 with 1883 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't think he'll win. And here's why;

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/04/more-than-100000-people-apply-r

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:20 - Sep 5 with 1879 viewscaught-in-limbo

"Our media masters aren’t in it for themselves"

Precisely, they're all in it together with the establishment and their idiots in Westminster.

The current press agenda appears to be "run out of patience with the clowns in Westminster" and eventually demand a new form of "democratic" policy making structure/system.

The problem with our political system is that some of our MPs are genuinely good politicians serving their constituencies. This is a problem for the establishment.

The days of Westminster are nearly over. We always pass off the nonsense that goes on as "incompetence" because it makes us feel clever, but actually it's all a big game, with a complex script played out by ham actors. And it's all subserviently reported by the media and we are the victims - but most of us never even realise what's going on.

I hate using this expression, but it really is time we all fékkin' woke up.

#toxic

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:24 - Sep 5 with 1868 viewsvapour_trail

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:20 - Sep 5 by caught-in-limbo

Precisely, they're all in it together with the establishment and their idiots in Westminster.

The current press agenda appears to be "run out of patience with the clowns in Westminster" and eventually demand a new form of "democratic" policy making structure/system.

The problem with our political system is that some of our MPs are genuinely good politicians serving their constituencies. This is a problem for the establishment.

The days of Westminster are nearly over. We always pass off the nonsense that goes on as "incompetence" because it makes us feel clever, but actually it's all a big game, with a complex script played out by ham actors. And it's all subserviently reported by the media and we are the victims - but most of us never even realise what's going on.

I see you’ve been voted down by our resident clown.

To your post, ‘the days of westminster are nearly over’.

I don’t see that. I see that lasting as long as the Thames sits at its current level.

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:25 - Sep 5 with 1868 viewsBluestar

Heheh.

I’m laughing at something else I just saw out the window. Not Jo Johnson resigning.
BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:37 - Sep 5 with 1857 viewscaught-in-limbo

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:24 - Sep 5 by vapour_trail

I don’t see that. I see that lasting as long as the Thames sits at its current level.

Our resident clown is very protective of the establishment, he (and a number of others on the site) won't have a word said against them. I always know when I'm on the right lines when I get down-voted by them.

#toxic

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:43 - Sep 5 with 1843 viewslowhouseblue

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:24 - Sep 5 by vapour_trail

i haven't seen you post for a bit. i have a question for you now that the court case has finished. do you remember claiming that you knew secret stuff that you couldn't share which backed up the westminster abuse allegations? my guess, following the revelations in the case, is that perhaps you knew that a major uk children's charity was sending a criminal fantasist and peadophile into primary schools on its behalf. was that the secret stuff? are you a bit embarrassed by how you were pushing that complete nonsense on here and claiming expertise now that its been proven to be complete nonsense?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:52 - Sep 5 with 1821 viewsvapour_trail

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:43 - Sep 5 by lowhouseblue

i haven't seen you post for a bit. i have a question for you now that the court case has finished. do you remember claiming that you knew secret stuff that you couldn't share which backed up the westminster abuse allegations? my guess, following the revelations in the case, is that perhaps you knew that a major uk children's charity was sending a criminal fantasist and peadophile into primary schools on its behalf. was that the secret stuff? are you a bit embarrassed by how you were pushing that complete nonsense on here and claiming expertise now that its been proven to be complete nonsense?

I don’t wish to waste my time with you, but I’ve seen you repeatedly libel me on these pages, so I’ll respond once now and request you don’t libel me again.

I have never claimed I knew “secret stuff” about any abuse allegations.

If you want to back these up, I suggest you do so now.

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:11 - Sep 6 with 1797 viewslowhouseblue

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:52 - Sep 5 by vapour_trail

I don’t wish to waste my time with you, but I’ve seen you repeatedly libel me on these pages, so I’ll respond once now and request you don’t libel me again.

I have never claimed I knew “secret stuff” about any abuse allegations.

If you want to back these up, I suggest you do so now.

in a particular thread i recall you backed up pazzelle's nonsense on this subject saying that paz was as well read as anybody else you'd seen on the site and you considered yourself to have some expertise on the subject. in another thread you said you couldn't comment on something that was ongoing, because it would incriminate you and the site. i think these threads are no more (I only saved a couple of quotes).

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/344649/2883775/pazelle--always-a-hint-of-truth-in-wh

“On this particular subject, Paz was as well read as anybody else I've seen on this site, myself included, and I consider myself to have some expertise on the subject.”

“As for the rest of it, we've been there haven't we, I explained I couldn't comment on something that was ongoing, would incriminate me and the site, and you started the made up stuff that you continue to this day.”

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/317023/2610417/rotherham-abuse-why-are-the-media-afr

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:15 - Sep 6 with 1786 viewsvapour_trail

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:11 - Sep 6 by lowhouseblue

in a particular thread i recall you backed up pazzelle's nonsense on this subject saying that paz was as well read as anybody else you'd seen on the site and you considered yourself to have some expertise on the subject. in another thread you said you couldn't comment on something that was ongoing, because it would incriminate you and the site. i think these threads are no more (I only saved a couple of quotes).

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/344649/2883775/pazelle--always-a-hint-of-truth-in-wh

“On this particular subject, Paz was as well read as anybody else I've seen on this site, myself included, and I consider myself to have some expertise on the subject.”

“As for the rest of it, we've been there haven't we, I explained I couldn't comment on something that was ongoing, would incriminate me and the site, and you started the made up stuff that you continue to this day.”

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/317023/2610417/rotherham-abuse-why-are-the-media-afr

Have you tested your links?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 0:16]

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:23 - Sep 6 with 1763 viewslowhouseblue

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:15 - Sep 6 by vapour_trail

Have you tested your links?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 0:16]

as i say don't think the threads exist any more - when I click on them they just go back to the current main page. i think they are 2016ish. oddly when they display in this thread they are truncated - they are there in full if i edit the post. but that's what i copied at the time.

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:29 - Sep 6 with 1739 viewsvapour_trail

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:23 - Sep 6 by lowhouseblue

as i say don't think the threads exist any more - when I click on them they just go back to the current main page. i think they are 2016ish. oddly when they display in this thread they are truncated - they are there in full if i edit the post. but that's what i copied at the time.

You’re an embarrassment.

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:32 - Sep 6 with 1729 viewslowhouseblue

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:29 - Sep 6 by vapour_trail

You’re an embarrassment.

and there was me hoping for an apology - i got an awful lot of abuse from you at the time when I pointed out that there was no evidence to back up the westminster allegations. and i have actually been proven right. so in terms of embarrassment ...

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:42 - Sep 6 with 1704 viewsClapham_Junction

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:32 - Sep 6 by lowhouseblue

and there was me hoping for an apology - i got an awful lot of abuse from you at the time when I pointed out that there was no evidence to back up the westminster allegations. and i have actually been proven right. so in terms of embarrassment ...

You saved something that someone wrote on a football forum so you could argue about it years later. I'd say that's pretty embarrassing tbh.
BoJo’s brother resigns on 07:38 - Sep 6 with 1574 viewscaught-in-limbo

BoJo’s brother resigns on 23:20 - Sep 5 by caught-in-limbo

This seems an appropriate addition to my earlier comment:

#toxic

BoJo’s brother resigns on 07:56 - Sep 6 with 1545 viewsGlasgowBlue

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:42 - Sep 6 by Clapham_Junction

You saved something that someone wrote on a football forum so you could argue about it years later. I'd say that's pretty embarrassing tbh.

Probably with good reason. I believe he was referred to as TWTD’s chief nonce defender for saying we should wait for th outcome of the trial. I’d say that’s reason enough to copy posts related to that.

Iron Lion Zion

BoJo’s brother resigns on 07:59 - Sep 6 with 1542 viewsBackToRussia

BoJo’s brother resigns on 00:29 - Sep 6 by vapour_trail

You’re an embarrassment.

Do you deny saying that, then? If you did say it, surely you should retract that. If not, no problem.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 8:00]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024