Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday 09:32 - Sep 6 with 1149 viewspennblue

We need to get on this, its going to be massive for the club

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:33 - Sep 6 with 1139 viewsfooters

How is it going to be massive for us? Am I missing something?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:49 - Sep 6 with 1089 viewspennblue

41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:33 - Sep 6 by footers

How is it going to be massive for us? Am I missing something?

Revenue init

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:52 - Sep 6 with 1078 viewsbrazil1982

Since the FA decided to kick out Doncaster Belles and replace them with Man City Ladies I have no time for this league.
41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:53 - Sep 6 with 1073 viewsdirtyboy

41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:49 - Sep 6 by pennblue

Revenue init

I did wonder with the success of the Women's WC if there would be much of a halo effect on the game at a more local level. 700+ at the most recent game is a good start, I would guess if they held matches at PR they'd get a fair few more now and again, but does that revenue income outweight the wear and tear on the pitch?

As with anything, it's a numbers game, but it's certainly got potential.
41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:54 - Sep 6 with 1068 viewsReuser_is_God

41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:49 - Sep 6 by pennblue

Revenue init

It seems our women’s team is doing okay to be fair, 750+ at their game the other night.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 09:58 - Sep 6 with 1050 viewsPinewoodblue

With this summer's signings it could be argued that Evans is already on it.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 10:14 - Sep 6 with 1025 viewsmattrolow

There's absolutely no money in women's football at all, in terms of revenue. Tickets are generally £6/£7 for adults and to get attendances like this they give most of them out for free.

The FA keep all of the sponsorship and TV money they generate, and distribute just over £100k to clubs on an annual basis.

Some clubs at the top are losing over £1m a year.

The sport has grown so much and deserves a lot more, but when clubs have tried to charge more for tickets, the attendances aren't there.
41,000 Womens Super League - Chelsea vs Spurs on Sunday on 13:13 - Sep 6 with 823 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Caveat is free tickets for Chelsea v Spurs explaining large attendance

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024