Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 10:34 - Sep 6 with 1287 viewsGeoffSentence

What a shambles this lot are for customer service.

They have done the right thing in offering compensation for the delay in returning from Peterborough after the football game the other week but.......

They have offered different amounts for me and my buddy, we bought the tickets together on the same card and travelle on the same trains yet somehow they think we suffered different delays.

Instead of crediting the compensation to my credit card they have debited it again, meaning that instead of them paying me compensation, I am paying it to them.

And they have no phone number on the website so it is fooking difficult to sort this one out.

B'stards, nearly as bad as Ryanair.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 10:37 - Sep 6 with 1261 viewswkj

I have found that Greater Anglia have 2 distinct faces to customer service. I find the platform and train staff brilliant more oftent han not, more so than I have other lines, but their behind the counter service is borderline pointless on many occasions.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 10:39 - Sep 6 with 1237 viewsCoco

Greater Angliaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 10:49 - Sep 6 with 1201 viewsITFC_Forever

They were excellent last night on my journey back from London.

The train didn't have enough Pleb Class carriages, so they put on extra First class carriages for us to sit in.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 10:54 - Sep 6 with 1180 viewsGeoffSentence

Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 10:49 - Sep 6 by ITFC_Forever

They were excellent last night on my journey back from London.

The train didn't have enough Pleb Class carriages, so they put on extra First class carriages for us to sit in.

Wait until something goes wrong and you have to deal with their backroom staff, that's when it goes titsup.

If only this was a competive environment and I could choose to travel by train with someone else.

Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 11:04 - Sep 6 with 1136 viewsBigeze

They will have shiney new carridges soon though however so at least you can be dissapointed and out of pocket whilst charging your phone ;-)
Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 11:57 - Sep 6 with 1064 viewsSitfcB

My mate got the full £18 back I got £9 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 13:01 - Sep 6 with 963 viewsGeoffSentence

Greater Anglia - ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! on 11:57 - Sep 6 by SitfcB

My mate got the full £18 back I got £9 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

How do they manage that? Same journey, same delay, should be same compo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024