Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did I see someone on here saying the trains are disrupted for Gil Away? (n/t) 10:45 - Sep 6 with 658 viewskizaitfc

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Did I see someone on here saying the trains are disrupted for Gil Away? (n/t) on 10:52 - Sep 6 with 649 viewsSteve_M

Yes, but only from Rochester to Gillingham. It's just about walkable but won't be far on the bus.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 11:03]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Did I see someone on here saying the trains are disrupted for Gil Away? (n/t) on 10:54 - Sep 6 with 637 viewswkj

Did I see someone on here saying the trains are disrupted for Gil Away? (n/t) on 10:52 - Sep 6 by Steve_M

Yes, but only from Rochester to Gillingham. It's just about walkable but won't be far on the bus.

The bust is certainly my favourite means of travel, among other things

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Did I see someone on here saying the trains are disrupted for Gil Away? (n/t) on 11:12 - Sep 6 with 599 viewsBluebell

Did I see someone on here saying the trains are disrupted for Gil Away? (n/t) on 10:52 - Sep 6 by Steve_M

Just checked Rochester station to Priestfield stadium. It says 2.7 miles and would take an hour to walk.

Bus it is or we may drive!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024