Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... 22:55 - Sep 6 with 1734 viewsSpruceMoose

...and hopefully have an accident inside. That head stomp was designed to seriously injure, if not kill an already extremely vulnerable person.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/06/shocking-footage-shows-doorman-beating-rough-slee
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 22:58]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 23:01 - Sep 6 with 1659 viewsjeera

Piece of sh1t. How could the hotel not know of the incident?

And what does this mean, "Met Police told Metro.co.uk they were ‘aware’ of the incident"?

I assume there's a police investigation.

What a crappy, cowardly, vile thing to do.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 23:05 - Sep 6 with 1636 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 23:01 - Sep 6 by jeera

Piece of sh1t. How could the hotel not know of the incident?

And what does this mean, "Met Police told Metro.co.uk they were ‘aware’ of the incident"?

I assume there's a police investigation.

What a crappy, cowardly, vile thing to do.

I'm sure the hotel for rich prïcks 'didn't know about it' right up until the point it brought them a little bit of bad publicity.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 23:06 - Sep 6 with 1629 viewsIllinoisblue

That stomp should see the charge elevated to attempted murder.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 23:07 - Sep 6 with 1624 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 23:06 - Sep 6 by Illinoisblue

That stomp should see the charge elevated to attempted murder.

I'm sure there's a valid legal reason as to why it can't be, but I'd be extremely happy if that were somehow overlooked.

I don't understand why those other goons in their ridiculous outfits just stood around scratching their arses while their colleague set about murdering someone.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 23:11]

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 08:02 - Sep 7 with 1325 viewsPippin1970

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 23:07 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure there's a valid legal reason as to why it can't be, but I'd be extremely happy if that were somehow overlooked.

I don't understand why those other goons in their ridiculous outfits just stood around scratching their arses while their colleague set about murdering someone.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 23:11]

They should be brought to justice too.
Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 11:17 - Sep 7 with 1137 viewsGeoffSentence

Bluddy hell! Stomp doesn't really convey what he did there. The thug really does deserve to be sent away for a long time.

The people who stood there letting him do it should also be ashamed of themselves.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 11:26 - Sep 7 with 1114 viewsRyorry

Looked as if he was actually intending to break his neck

I trust he's not still actually walking around or even back "at work"? - surely must have been arrested by now?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 14:33 - Sep 7 with 1002 viewsBlueBadger

'A spokeswoman for The Savoy Hotel said they had not previously been aware of the matter. She confirmed that the unnamed security guard who launched the attack — wearing a black suit — is not an employee of The Savoy Hotel. The spokeswoman added that he worked for a ‘third party’ security contractor.'

Is that the corporate-speak version of 'I don't sit with them, I just sit near them'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Well, this guy needs to go to prison for a very long time... on 14:42 - Sep 7 with 987 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I saw a man die like that in Brighton once.....only time I volunteered information to the police....a kick to the head by a drunken group which tore the artery down the neck of an entirely innocent man. The result....a handful of years for manslaughter.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024