Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is 13:41 - Sep 7 with 1577 viewsIllinoisblue

Extraordinary. Nothing more than a routine home win in Division 3 and look at the crowd: all staying behind to noisily cheer and sing and hail the manager with his own song and standing ovation.

Even when we were good under Burley there wasn’t quite this fevered reaction to ordinary wins. Although We had Holland doing his happy clappy thing, which felt different.

Thinking way too far ahead I have visions of the entire squad doing a collective fist pump to the North Stand sometime in April.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 13:44 - Sep 7 with 1545 viewsJimmyJazz

So What?

After years of Mid table Mick and then last season, you feel the fans shouldn't be enjoying a winning feeling, being top of a league? So instead we should all be blase about this season as if we expect 100 points and 100 goals?

[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 13:47]

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 13:50 - Sep 7 with 1501 viewsGeoffSentence

Yep, if the support is that good for an ordinary game it should be absolutely amazing if we actually achieve something.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 13:57 - Sep 7 with 1476 viewsIllinoisblue

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 13:44 - Sep 7 by JimmyJazz

So What?

After years of Mid table Mick and then last season, you feel the fans shouldn't be enjoying a winning feeling, being top of a league? So instead we should all be blase about this season as if we expect 100 points and 100 goals?

Congratulations on misjudging my point entirely. For the record I think it’s fantastic what’s happening.

62 - 78 - 81

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 13:58 - Sep 7 with 1464 viewsIllinoisblue

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 13:50 - Sep 7 by GeoffSentence

Yep, if the support is that good for an ordinary game it should be absolutely amazing if we actually achieve something.

Indeed. If Lambert can keep us winning and continue to tap into this new enthusiasm things could get very interesting.

62 - 78 - 81

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 14:00 - Sep 7 with 1455 viewsSitfcB

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 13:44 - Sep 7 by JimmyJazz

So What?

Oh dear.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 14:02 - Sep 7 with 1445 viewsReuser_is_God

The whole of the north stand will be on the pitch.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 14:19 - Sep 7 with 1387 viewsBlueBadger

So What?

Oh, bless you.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 14:41 - Sep 7 with 1324 viewsBluefish

It is just the crowd trying extra hard to repair the atmosphere. We briefly saw similar for Hurst even after defeats and had plenty of Super Mick chanting in the early days

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 14:48 - Sep 7 with 1284 viewsJimmyJazz

When viewed in isolation the end-of-game club video from Shrewsbury game is on 13:57 - Sep 7 by Illinoisblue

Congratulations on misjudging my point entirely. For the record I think it’s fantastic what’s happening.

Mmmm, you may have a point. I may have thought i'd stumbled across Blue Haven by mistake

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024