Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown 17:24 - Sep 7 with 1537 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow. That is insane.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 18:57 - Sep 7 with 1462 viewsjudespiveyg

Do the Raiders still have to pay the $30 million guaranteed? True idiocy on Brown's part, thrown away any chance of another big contract from another team as no one will want his off-field issues, despite his talent.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 19:15 - Sep 7 with 1435 viewsbritbiker

The player is class on the pitch then an ass off of it. Raiders badly need a top rated receiver after losing Cooper last year. Brown should have been it but he appears to be a cancer off the pitch so don't blame raiders for getting rid before the season starts. Saves themselves a ton of money against the salary cap providing their Lawyers had gotten it right with the contract rules. Think they have to claim back the signing on bonus though so that should be interesting.

Can't see how they will find a replacement via any free agents at this late stage.
NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 21:58 - Sep 7 with 1343 viewsthatdamgood89

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 18:57 - Sep 7 by judespiveyg

Do the Raiders still have to pay the $30 million guaranteed? True idiocy on Brown's part, thrown away any chance of another big contract from another team as no one will want his off-field issues, despite his talent.

No. That was the issue in the end. Brown acted the way he did and due to language in the contract, the Raiders were able to terminate the guaranteed 30 Million. Once Brown realized he wasn't due any guaranteed money he wanted his release. Posted it on Instagram and the club did what they had to do.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 22:12 - Sep 7 with 1324 viewsphillymark

Just signed with patriots
NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 22:39 - Sep 7 with 1303 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 22:12 - Sep 7 by phillymark

Predictable ending!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 09:57 - Sep 8 with 1146 viewsTractorCam

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 22:12 - Sep 7 by phillymark

At a much lower salary, I think it's the move he originally wanted though so I guess he's had the last laugh. Would like to see him get battered and bruised tonight if he can play.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 11:30 - Sep 8 with 1114 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 09:57 - Sep 8 by TractorCam

At a much lower salary, I think it's the move he originally wanted though so I guess he's had the last laugh. Would like to see him get battered and bruised tonight if he can play.

He can't play until next week at Miami.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 00:53 - Sep 12 with 952 viewsbritbiker

Good win for the raiders. Apparently the fans were singing 'AB can f off'.

Patriots already looking good without Briwn. Hope it goes pear shaped and he distrupts them. Would hate to see him get a Superbowl ring out if this.
Login to get fewer ads

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 02:04 - Sep 12 with 938 viewsphillymark

NFL: Raiders release Antonio Brown on 00:53 - Sep 12 by britbiker

Good win for the raiders. Apparently the fans were singing 'AB can f off'.

Patriots already looking good without Briwn. Hope it goes pear shaped and he distrupts them. Would hate to see him get a Superbowl ring out if this.

Rape accusation in the courts. Next few days could end his career
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024