Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League one predictions. Shes spot on. 21:42 - Sep 7 with 6325 viewsPippin1970

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 22:14 - Sep 7 with 6191 viewsMVBlue

How does she know so much? Like Harry spending hours combing through the teams?
Nice predictions.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 07:51 - Sep 8 with 5947 viewsWestover

She's good very good let's hope she is also right.;-)
League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 10:39 - Sep 8 with 5738 viewsSwansea_Blue

She is good. Impressive that she can speak for 10 minutes without drawing breath too! Reminds me a bit of my missus. Speaking of which, I best get back to my chores. Toodlepip!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 10:55 - Sep 8 with 5712 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Somebody on telly give her a job....she's great.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 10:56 - Sep 8 with 5712 viewswkj

Fan of Lou Reed, knows here footie, bit of a geek culture fan, What I wouldn't have given in my college days to have been close to this lovely person.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 10:57 - Sep 8 with 5712 viewsEireannach_gorm

I clicked on her youtube channel to like her and saw this.

She's a knowledgeable football supporter ( and looks likes she qualifies to play for Ireland! )
League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 17:19 - Sep 8 with 5309 viewsSlambo

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 10:56 - Sep 8 by wkj

Fan of Lou Reed, knows here footie, bit of a geek culture fan, What I wouldn't have given in my college days to have been close to this lovely person.

She can neck a pint in 3 seconds an all...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 17:29 - Sep 8 with 5283 viewsDurovigutum

Portsmouth?
Login to get fewer ads

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 18:08 - Sep 9 with 4763 viewsChurchman

I think she is excellent. To be so knowledgeable and balanced in her comments, yet so passionate, is a great skill. There is many a commentator and overpaid ‘pundit’ that could learn a lot from her.
League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 19:16 - Sep 9 with 4703 viewsNorthstaNder

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 18:08 - Sep 9 by Churchman

I think she is excellent. To be so knowledgeable and balanced in her comments, yet so passionate, is a great skill. There is many a commentator and overpaid ‘pundit’ that could learn a lot from her.

Agreed, she's very good and funny too.

I like what she said about Birmingham's striker..."couldn't finish his dinner that lad!"
League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 19:36 - Sep 9 with 4674 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dirty old perverts!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 09:23 - Sep 10 with 4328 viewsSamWhiteUK

Sexism still alive and well then
League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 09:49 - Sep 10 with 4298 viewsPippin1970

Sexism totally agree. My youngest daughter is 19 and creeps me out when some men on here want sex with a 16 year old. She enjoys what shes doing leave the poor woman alone.
League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 10:14 - Sep 10 with 4280 viewsThatMuhrenCross

I enjoyed the video and enjoyed reading the comments until the sexist perverts started popping up. And by the way, what does her appearance have to do with any of this? There's nothing wrong with how she looks, for the record.

The fact is, she talks a lot of sense. I agree, there's nothing earth shattering about saying we'll win the league - but what else could she say? We do have the strongest squad in the division, and if we don't go up it will be a failure.

I was also very interested in what she said about the other teams. I think she's on to something with Peterborough. They've got everything you'd need for automatic promotion.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 12:12 - Sep 10 with 4146 viewsPhilTWTD

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 10:14 - Sep 10 by ThatMuhrenCross

I enjoyed the video and enjoyed reading the comments until the sexist perverts started popping up. And by the way, what does her appearance have to do with any of this? There's nothing wrong with how she looks, for the record.

The fact is, she talks a lot of sense. I agree, there's nothing earth shattering about saying we'll win the league - but what else could she say? We do have the strongest squad in the division, and if we don't go up it will be a failure.

I was also very interested in what she said about the other teams. I think she's on to something with Peterborough. They've got everything you'd need for automatic promotion.

I had removed a couple of comments, but have removed one or two more.
League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 12:27 - Sep 10 with 4114 viewsITFC_Forever

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 10:14 - Sep 10 by ThatMuhrenCross

Agree re; Peterborough.

Best side we've played this season, after the first 15-20 minutes against us and once they recovered from going 0-1 down, they were very good.

Glad we played them when we did when they we still settling down - can easily see them being in the mix.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 12:59 - Sep 10 with 4074 viewsGeoffSentence

League one predictions. Shes spot on. on 19:36 - Sep 9 by Swansea_Blue

Dirty old perverts!

Now that Phil has cleaned things up this, and SamWhite's post below, look a little out of place.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024