Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? 19:36 - Sep 8 with 4225 viewsTractorBoyOlly

£27 to watch Rochdale?! They're not bloomin Barcelona.

Poll: Final points total?

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 19:48 - Sep 8 with 4204 viewsLankHenners

We are though. Big prices for the big boys - they charge that much cause they know we have a large following that will pay it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 19:50 - Sep 8 with 4196 viewsEastTownBlue

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 19:48 - Sep 8 by LankHenners

We are though. Big prices for the big boys - they charge that much cause they know we have a large following that will pay it.

Yes, they have category A & B matches.

We are one of the six (five now following the Bury expulsion) where the admission is £5 more expensive.
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 20:18 - Sep 8 with 4101 viewsITFC_Forever

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 19:48 - Sep 8 by LankHenners

Think our away following will be half of what it might have been.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 21:22 - Sep 8 with 3964 viewsSitfcB

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 20:18 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

Yes and that will still probably be a lot more than what most other teams in the league will take.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 22:23 - Sep 8 with 3883 viewsArnieM

People need to understand the true impact of the lack of TV money at League One level.Clubs can only generate income through the turnstiles and selling merchandise.
Sketch money ad it’s exclusivity to PL really fook the game up.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 22:42 - Sep 8 with 3850 viewsxrayspecs

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 20:18 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

Getting to Rochdale will cost 50-60 pounds? An extra fiver to get in is a rounding error so not sure it will make much difference.
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 22:52 - Sep 8 with 3828 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Indeed, you are not paying £27 to watch Rochdale, you are paying it to watch Town and we are now Barcelona.

PS: Is it really only £27 to watch Barcelona? Just a shame the travel will cost so much.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 22:53]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 06:32 - Sep 9 with 3657 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t work out whether this is a serious post or some advanced level trolling

Given the majority of the cost will be travel I’d be surprised if paying £27 rather than say, £20, impacted on people’s decisions to go

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 06:37 - Sep 9 with 3645 viewsITFC_Forever

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 06:32 - Sep 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t work out whether this is a serious post or some advanced level trolling

Given the majority of the cost will be travel I’d be surprised if paying £27 rather than say, £20, impacted on people’s decisions to go

I’m talking about the fact it’s now a Tuesday night in November and not a Saturday at the start of September.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 06:48 - Sep 9 with 3627 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 06:37 - Sep 9 by ITFC_Forever

I’m talking about the fact it’s now a Tuesday night in November and not a Saturday at the start of September.

Oh! In that case then yes definitely

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 09:25 - Sep 9 with 3472 viewsWickets

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 22:23 - Sep 8 by ArnieM

People need to understand the true impact of the lack of TV money at League One level.Clubs can only generate income through the turnstiles and selling merchandise.
Sketch money ad it’s exclusivity to PL really fook the game up.

Premer league wages are pushing up lower league wages to an unsustainable level !
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 09:38 - Sep 9 with 3441 viewsSuperfrans

But £20 to see the Gills...

As a sense-check, it was £20 in advance to see Leyton Orient in league 2 on Saturday, £22 on the day.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 14:10 - Sep 9 with 3297 viewsitfc_bucks

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 22:42 - Sep 8 by xrayspecs

Getting to Rochdale will cost 50-60 pounds? An extra fiver to get in is a rounding error so not sure it will make much difference.

Indeed, it seems it would be cheaper to fly to Barcelona, buy a ticket in the Gods at the Camp Nou, enjoy top level world football than it would be to drive to 'dale and buy a ticket to watch us spank them.

*Return flight from Stanstead on 5/11 for £31
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 14:40 - Sep 9 with 3261 viewsSuperfrans

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 14:10 - Sep 9 by itfc_bucks

Indeed, it seems it would be cheaper to fly to Barcelona, buy a ticket in the Gods at the Camp Nou, enjoy top level world football than it would be to drive to 'dale and buy a ticket to watch us spank them.

*Return flight from Stanstead on 5/11 for £31

But, of course, if price was the only, deciding factor nobody would ever travel to an away game.

My wife has a season ticket for Spurs. We live in London, so it costs her nothing to get there, but £50 per match. She maybe buys a coffee in the ground, but otherwise that's it.

In contrast, it costs me £17 per match for Portman Road, plus £25 travel to Ipswich. Once I've had 2/3 pints and something to eat, it costs more best part of £60-£70 for one League 1 football match.

But it's my team. So all worth it.

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 14:46 - Sep 9 with 3254 viewsgordon

Not exactly Barcelona?
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 21:00 - Sep 9 with 3091 viewsbritbiker

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 14:40 - Sep 9 by Superfrans

But, of course, if price was the only, deciding factor nobody would ever travel to an away game.

My wife has a season ticket for Spurs. We live in London, so it costs her nothing to get there, but £50 per match. She maybe buys a coffee in the ground, but otherwise that's it.

In contrast, it costs me £17 per match for Portman Road, plus £25 travel to Ipswich. Once I've had 2/3 pints and something to eat, it costs more best part of £60-£70 for one League 1 football match.

But it's my team. So all worth it.

I think the real issue here is 'my wife has a Spurs season ticket'

Did she not read your wedding vowels.

Unless you are batting above your level then she needs to be put in her place. Bet she tries to baffle you with all that fancy dan fottie talk as she lights her cigar with the twenty pound notes the premier league hand out to everyone who enters a prem league stadium.
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 15:14 - Sep 10 with 2913 viewsitfc_bucks

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 21:00 - Sep 9 by britbiker

Unless you are batting above your level then she needs to be put in her place. Bet she tries to baffle you with all that fancy dan fottie talk as she lights her cigar with the twenty pound notes the premier league hand out to everyone who enters a prem league stadium.

vowels?
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 15:17 - Sep 10 with 2910 viewsActionMan

I'd rather give L1 sides the money, then subscribe to Sky or watch England play these days tbh.
Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 16:23 - Sep 10 with 2868 viewsflimflam

£47 for me and kids to watch Rochdale although am sending tickets back but just £26 for Gillingham.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 19:18 - Sep 10 with 2803 viewsSuperfrans

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 21:00 - Sep 9 by britbiker

Ha. She’s been a fan for 40 years plus. The first game we went to at Portman Rd, she was in the away end, I was in the home. We won 3-0. I think George Graham was their manager at the time.

Funnily enough, we tend to crack the champagne open on weekends when Spurs and Town both win, while Arsenal and Norwich both lose. Remarkably that’s pretty rare. It happened on the weekend my 16yo was born - and has only happened once since...

Is it just me or are some L1 team's ticket prices just ridiculous? on 22:38 - Sep 10 with 2689 viewsVaughan8

It was £27 to watch Colchester v Tranmere last season in the away end. You did get a "free" programme.......!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024