Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... 16:03 - Sep 9 with 771 viewsSpruceMoose

The thieving gits.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/sep/09/happy-christmas-shrinkflation-t

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 16:06 - Sep 9 with 751 viewsJ2BLUE

I just want them to pack as much fudge in my tub as possible.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 16:08 - Sep 9 with 736 viewshomer_123

To be fair - they, along with Roses, are the most disgusting chocolate assortments available.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 16:09 - Sep 9 with 735 viewsfooters

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 16:08 - Sep 9 by homer_123

To be fair - they, along with Roses, are the most disgusting chocolate assortments available.

Not quite.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 16:11 - Sep 9 with 722 viewshomer_123

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 16:09 - Sep 9 by footers

Not quite.

Ohhh - I stand corrected.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 16:52 - Sep 9 with 672 viewsfactual_blue

It's named after a play by J M Barrie.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 16:56 - Sep 9 with 661 viewswkj

The Americans don't get much right, especially with sweets, but they do make sweets and chocolate around Christmas (families, not the companies), which I love. All of the tubs are sh1te rip offs and a shadow of their former selves, but at least when you make your own, you know that gelatinous ball of corn syrupy diabetes was made with love.

[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 17:02]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

J2 was right to start that crusade against Quality Street... on 17:01 - Sep 9 with 652 viewsWeWereZombies

And a thumbs down for The Guardian for not attacking the 'how much palm oil or palm fat is there in that tub?' angle either.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024