Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Austin 21:05 - Sep 9 with 6204 viewsflimflam

Just called out Jezza as a racist and terrorist sympathiser in a powerful speech in Parliament.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Ian Austin on 10:56 - Sep 10 with 2999 viewsDarth_Koont

Ian Austin on 10:53 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

I said your link isn’t showing in my iPhone so there is no way I can comment on its context. I’ve also explained why comparing The actions of Israel with Nazi Germany is uniquely offensive and antisemitic. I can’t comment something I can’t see.

For three years you gave defended, excused and backtracked over vile antisemitic abuse. You even dismissed a link from me which showed holocaust denial pure Jew hatred amongst your fellow travellers.

So cut the faux “happy to paddle in a pool of Islamophobia” nonsense. It’s empty bullsh1t. It’s a poor defence of your own reprehensible behaviour to start fabricating racism from me where it doesn’t exist. Own your Hypocrisy.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 10:54]

Self-delusional at best.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ian Austin on 11:02 - Sep 10 with 2986 viewsfooters

Ian Austin on 10:53 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

I said your link isn’t showing in my iPhone so there is no way I can comment on its context. I’ve also explained why comparing The actions of Israel with Nazi Germany is uniquely offensive and antisemitic. I can’t comment something I can’t see.

For three years you gave defended, excused and backtracked over vile antisemitic abuse. You even dismissed a link from me which showed holocaust denial pure Jew hatred amongst your fellow travellers.

So cut the faux “happy to paddle in a pool of Islamophobia” nonsense. It’s empty bullsh1t. It’s a poor defence of your own reprehensible behaviour to start fabricating racism from me where it doesn’t exist. Own your Hypocrisy.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 10:54]

Nowhere have I compared Israel to Nazi Germany. I merely pointed out that comparing three Arab states to Nazi Germany was Islamophobic. Especially when your buddies need a lesson in symbology.

Trying to paint me as an antisemite is a nice tactic but it won't wash, I'm afraid.

But it's weird how focused your anti-racism is. Antisemitic murders in France get no mention, but if it's Labour or Corbyn you're all over it!

Again, I'll take no lessons in racism from someone who was blind to joining a party who had strong links to the Monday Club and the Hang Nelson Mandela Crew. A genuine mistake, I'm sure!

Hope you're having a nice day out.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ian Austin on 11:03 - Sep 10 with 2985 viewsfooters

Ian Austin on 10:56 - Sep 10 by Darth_Koont

Self-delusional at best.

Gibbers himself is #NotJewish but also sees fit to speak on their behalf, which is of course an antisemitic act. Easy to win at this game, innit.

Ian Austin on 11:15 - Sep 10 with 2961 viewsDarth_Koont

Ian Austin on 11:03 - Sep 10 by footers

Gibbers himself is #NotJewish but also sees fit to speak on their behalf, which is of course an antisemitic act. Easy to win at this game, innit.

GB, Lowers and the critics whose accusations they substitute for evidence are transparently politically motivated and disingenuous on every Corbyn subject ... except this one, apparently.

With the political weaponisation of antisemitism we're seeing on both sides of the Atlantic (always been there but has been ramped up recently with the increasingly extremist position the Israeli government and its supporters are taking and the emergence of genuine pro-Palestinian political opponents), I think this is a relevant Jewish viewpoint:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/first-time-my-life-im-frightene

And it's certainly a sick joke that committed anti-racists and many dissenting Jews are the main targets of all this. To support an ethno-nationalist, religious fundamentalist regime.

Ian Austin on 11:25 - Sep 10 with 2939 viewshampstead_blue

Ian Austin on 08:31 - Sep 10 by BackToRussia

Hampstead, as you've downvoted me, perhaps you can answer something I've always wondered. What would you do if England was occupied by a foreign force? One which had a different religion to yours and that sought to impose rules on you that you did not agree with?

As a martial man I think you would have risen up in armed insurrection.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 8:31]

'Secret Victory'
The Intelligence War that beat the IRA

William Machette.

Read the book, however, chapter 6 is one for you. It lists the innocent people the IRA murdered accused of being informers.
On the list are juveniles, mothers, and children with learning difficulties.

The IRA also have a 100% record of torturing and murdering soldiers and police they capture.

Is that what you promote as an armed insurrection?
JC does.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Ian Austin on 11:26 - Sep 10 with 2936 viewsCoachRob

Good piece here by David Graeber on a platform part-funded by George Soros.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/first-time-my-life-im-frightene
Ian Austin on 11:30 - Sep 10 with 2921 viewsnoggin

Ian Austin on 11:25 - Sep 10 by hampstead_blue

'Secret Victory'
The Intelligence War that beat the IRA

William Machette.

Read the book, however, chapter 6 is one for you. It lists the innocent people the IRA murdered accused of being informers.
On the list are juveniles, mothers, and children with learning difficulties.

The IRA also have a 100% record of torturing and murdering soldiers and police they capture.

Is that what you promote as an armed insurrection?
JC does.

Is there a chapter on British atrocities in Ireland?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ian Austin on 12:33 - Sep 10 with 2861 viewslowhouseblue

Ian Austin on 11:15 - Sep 10 by Darth_Koont

GB, Lowers and the critics whose accusations they substitute for evidence are transparently politically motivated and disingenuous on every Corbyn subject ... except this one, apparently.

With the political weaponisation of antisemitism we're seeing on both sides of the Atlantic (always been there but has been ramped up recently with the increasingly extremist position the Israeli government and its supporters are taking and the emergence of genuine pro-Palestinian political opponents), I think this is a relevant Jewish viewpoint:

And it's certainly a sick joke that committed anti-racists and many dissenting Jews are the main targets of all this. To support an ethno-nationalist, religious fundamentalist regime.

it is perfectly easy to criticise the policies and practices of the israeli state with out indulging in jew hate. the problem is that on the hard left anti-semitism has become common and is excused.

but you know all this - you're just seeking to muddy the waters because it's politically convenient for you.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

Ian Austin on 13:39 - Sep 10 with 2804 viewsGlasgowBlue

You’re now saying I can’t speak in defence of my wife, children or in-laws. And to do so is antisemitic?You’ll forgive me for politely telling you to go f**k yourself.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 13:40]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ian Austin on 13:55 - Sep 10 with 2780 viewsfooters

Ian Austin on 13:39 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

You’re now saying I can’t speak in defence of my wife, children or in-laws. And to do so is antisemitic?You’ll forgive me for politely telling you to go f**k yourself.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 13:40]

Don't do yourself a brain whoopsie, luv x

Ian Austin on 14:08 - Sep 10 with 2744 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ian Austin on 08:23 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

It’s very easy to slag off decent, traditional working class, lifelong labour people from the safety of a keyboard.

Decent people who have been on the receiving end of death threats from the army if hate for speaking out against antisemitism. Ian Austin left your Labour Party because he could no longer look his father, Holocaust survivor, in the eye whilst being a member.

Even John Mann’s daughter was threatened with rape because her father called out Jezza’s Role in enabling Antisemitism.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/daughter-of-mp-john-mann-accuses-labour-chief

“Its nadir came in February, when a man she describes as a “far-left extremist” went into detail about how he intended to rape her and her sister and anally rape her mother.”

The new kinder gentler politics eh?

These are brave, fearless people who are calling out the stuff that you have often trivialised or given a shrug of the shoulder,
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 8:25]

"The new kinder gentler politics eh?"

What has this nutjob got to do with politics... let alone Corbyn's brand of politics?

I continue to be disgusted by the things you link Corbyn to.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ian Austin on 14:08 - Sep 10 with 2744 viewswkj

Ian Austin on 13:55 - Sep 10 by footers

I find your posts reprehensible today footers, I find myself pleading with you yet again not to spell it a 'luv'. Thank you and f**k you.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ian Austin on 14:14 - Sep 10 with 2732 viewsfooters

Ian Austin on 14:08 - Sep 10 by wkj

I find your posts reprehensible today footers, I find myself pleading with you yet again not to spell it a 'luv'. Thank you and f**k you.

Sorry if I've upset you, wkj. As you know, you are one of my favourite people on this precious board. Please can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Ian Austin on 14:17 - Sep 10 with 2723 viewswkj

Ian Austin on 14:14 - Sep 10 by footers

Sorry if I've upset you, wkj. As you know, you are one of my favourite people on this precious board. Please can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Only if you return my collection of lethal weapon VHS cassettes. I need my Martin fix with that hilarious Roger what always thinks he is too old to sh*t.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 14:17]

Crybaby

Ian Austin on 14:18 - Sep 10 with 2713 viewsfooters

Ian Austin on 14:17 - Sep 10 by wkj

Only if you return my collection of lethal weapon VHS cassettes. I need my Martin fix with that hilarious Roger what always thinks he is too old to sh*t.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 14:17]

Taped over them with America's Strongest Man. Sorry.

Ian Austin on 14:20 - Sep 10 with 2705 viewswkj

Ian Austin on 14:18 - Sep 10 by footers

Taped over them with America's Strongest Man. Sorry.

... well now you've got Suffolk's maddest man

Crybaby

Ian Austin on 14:27 - Sep 10 with 2678 viewshampstead_blue

Ian Austin on 11:30 - Sep 10 by noggin

Is there a chapter on British atrocities in Ireland?

I was sticking to the point of the thread.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Ian Austin on 16:43 - Sep 10 with 2622 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ian Austin on 13:55 - Sep 10 by footers

This is footers.

Footers has spent the last three years denying, trivialising and/or excusing antisemitism in the Labour Party.

Footers also gets his kicks out of trolling people with close family members over the subject of antisemitism.

Don’t be like footers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ian Austin on 17:33 - Sep 10 with 2597 viewsnoggin

Ian Austin on 14:27 - Sep 10 by hampstead_blue

I was sticking to the point of the thread.

Just asking for the sake of balance.

Ian Austin on 17:39 - Sep 10 with 2587 viewswkj

Ian Austin on 17:33 - Sep 10 by noggin

I am afraid you can not do that. As we have seen on this post, the common reply is akin to "Oh yeah? well you're it" before running of teary eyed because some wánker punted your umbongo.

Crybaby

Ian Austin on 17:45 - Sep 10 with 2577 viewshampstead_blue

Ian Austin on 17:33 - Sep 10 by noggin

then start a thread.

If you think the British Army behaved like the IRA you really need to read the book I referenced. There are others.

I'd also send you to read about the two Corporals they publically tortured and executed.
Need I go on? I was shown the live video feed when I was in training in the Intelligence Corps. It was horrific. Do you back them?

Now back to your 'it's good to rise up' statement.........Sorry but you've backed the wrong side.

Ian Austin on 17:46 - Sep 10 with 2575 viewsSpruceMoose

Ian Austin on 17:45 - Sep 10 by hampstead_blue

then start a thread.

If you think the British Army behaved like the IRA you really need to read the book I referenced. There are others.

I'd also send you to read about the two Corporals they publically tortured and executed.
Need I go on? I was shown the live video feed when I was in training in the Intelligence Corps. It was horrific. Do you back them?

Now back to your 'it's good to rise up' statement.........Sorry but you've backed the wrong side.

Oy vey.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ian Austin on 18:15 - Sep 10 with 2555 viewsEireannach_gorm

then start a thread.

Ian Austin on 20:11 - Sep 10 with 2517 viewsDarth_Koont

Ian Austin on 12:33 - Sep 10 by lowhouseblue

it is perfectly easy to criticise the policies and practices of the israeli state with out indulging in jew hate. the problem is that on the hard left anti-semitism has become common and is excused.

but you know all this - you're just seeking to muddy the waters because it's politically convenient for you.

All very well in theory if you ignore the practical reality. And you know that too.

Because this isn't about Corbyn or the "hard left". Remind me again how Milliband's perfectly legitimate criticism of Israel was framed by those who fundamentally couldn't accept it.

Ian Austin on 20:36 - Sep 10 with 2492 viewsnoggin

then start a thread.

I haven’t backed any side. I don’t see the Irish situation so black and white as perhaps you do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024