Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? 07:50 - Sep 10 with 1008 viewsglasso

n/t
What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 08:02 - Sep 10 with 986 viewsSitfcB

9/just after

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 08:27 - Sep 10 with 953 viewsITFC_Forever

They're on-line.

They're literally available 24/7.

Except on Sunday when the website went down for a few hours.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 09:12 - Sep 10 with 909 viewsSitfcB

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 08:27 - Sep 10 by ITFC_Forever

They're on-line.

I thought he meant in regards to the ‘switchover’ for priority dates.

Sunday was the second or third Sunday in a row that it’s gone down.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 09:57 - Sep 10 with 871 viewsglasso

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 08:27 - Sep 10 by ITFC_Forever

They're on-line.

Ha, yeah I was talking about tomorrow on the off chance there are some tickets to go on general sale for Gillingham
What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 09:55 - Sep 11 with 746 viewshatch

There’s still tickets available, just got 4. Not quite then for those disappointed by Burton selling out in 15 minutes.
What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 10:06 - Sep 11 with 726 viewsWD19

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 09:57 - Sep 10 by glasso

Ha, yeah I was talking about tomorrow on the off chance there are some tickets to go on general sale for Gillingham

Just looked on the off-chance and got one for myself. Wasn't expecting to make the cut.

Literally 45 seconds later the club emailed me telling me what I already knew - they are on general sale.

Surely if the club is sending out widespread comms about 'general sale' they are sitting on quite a pile of tickets otherwise why bother sending the email!?!
What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 10:08 - Sep 11 with 719 viewsiamipswich

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 10:06 - Sep 11 by WD19

Just looked on the off-chance and got one for myself. Wasn't expecting to make the cut.

Literally 45 seconds later the club emailed me telling me what I already knew - they are on general sale.

Surely if the club is sending out widespread comms about 'general sale' they are sitting on quite a pile of tickets otherwise why bother sending the email!?!

Imagine it's an automated email to go out at 10am on the day that tickets reach General Sale. Probably a few not many tickets knocking around.

Poll: Who will return first?

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 10:09 - Sep 11 with 711 viewsglasso

What time does the ticket office open in the morning for online sales? on 10:06 - Sep 11 by WD19

I dunno, it doesn't cost anything to send an email, does it? Even if there are ten tickets left, ya might as well send out a message about it.

It's probably scheduled weeks in advance anyway - they just cancel it if we sell out in advance of it going on general sale.

Having said that, I just bought three after taking about an hour to remember my password so yeah, they're not as difficult to get as everyone was making out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024