Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol based Twtders 22:42 - Sep 10 with 1049 viewsPendejo

One's youngest make offspring is super intelligent but also as thick as sheet.

He hadn't been reading his emails before we went away... Thus he has missed out on accommodation for Uni stooopid question I know, but, has anyone got a spare space to fit a bed and a guitar? Oh and he missed another deadline but that's not an issue unlike accommodation.

He's a bit of a drippy hippy; long hair, vegan, little or no common sense...

PM with sensible responses...

I have suggested he brushes up on his burger flipping skills

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Bristol based Twtders on 00:32 - Sep 11 with 965 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Have you rung the Uni? I’m now a lecturer and applications were down by 10 to 17% this year because of a demographic dip.

If they don’t have spaces available, then I’m a white Fabian Willis.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Bristol based Twtders on 08:20 - Sep 11 with 748 viewsPendejo

Bristol based Twtders on 00:32 - Sep 11 by Cheltenham_Blue

Have you rung the Uni? I’m now a lecturer and applications were down by 10 to 17% this year because of a demographic dip.

If they don’t have spaces available, then I’m a white Fabian Willis.

All about accommodation, he can get on the course he wants, but effectively told tough luck re halls of residence. Limited number but he thought he had applied via UKCAS. (?)

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Bristol based Twtders on 08:41 - Sep 11 with 709 viewsLesta_Tractor

Bristol based Twtders on 08:20 - Sep 11 by Pendejo

All about accommodation, he can get on the course he wants, but effectively told tough luck re halls of residence. Limited number but he thought he had applied via UKCAS. (?)

Could try the private halls of residence, little more expensive than the uni owned/run halls but might be better than missing out on the course.

Does the student union have a 'find a roommate' type page, maybe a group on facebook?

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Bristol based Twtders on 08:54 - Sep 11 with 691 viewsElephantintheRoom

Advice is about 40 years old - but when my hall of residence place in Hiatt Baker evaporated I went to the student union and used their facility to get a room in a flat in clifton within 30 mins. I suspect they are a bit more high tech now and have the internet in the west country.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024