Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Grauniad peice on Richie Wellens managing at Swindon 10:28 - Sep 11 with 613 viewsSteve_M

It's really good, and you think he's on a good career path and then there's a bit of a kicker at the end.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2019/sep/11/richie-wel

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Some Mid-Season Thoughts

Nice Grauniad peice on Richie Wellens managing at Swindon on 10:43 - Sep 11 with 556 viewsdavblue

He's one to watch out for, i've always thought he would make a decent manager from his playing days, he seemed that type of character.

Nice Grauniad peice on Richie Wellens managing at Swindon on 10:50 - Sep 11 with 539 viewsPaul_Knows

Didn't realise Jewell was there with him.

Poll: Need help here guys & girls..... you decide.

Nice Grauniad peice on Richie Wellens managing at Swindon on 12:13 - Sep 11 with 468 viewsBlueBadger

Nice Grauniad peice on Richie Wellens managing at Swindon on 10:50 - Sep 11 by Paul_Knows

Didn't realise Jewell was there with him.

I bet Jewell's genuinely helpful, I imagine Wellens sits and listens attentively to any advice Jewell gives, says 'cheers boss' and dos precisely the opposite.

These people are called idiots and BB is their leader.
Poll: Who would you like to see win the champions League final?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nice Grauniad peice on Richie Wellens managing at Swindon on 12:40 - Sep 11 with 427 viewsWD19

Nice Grauniad peice on Richie Wellens managing at Swindon on 12:13 - Sep 11 by BlueBadger

I bet Jewell's genuinely helpful, I imagine Wellens sits and listens attentively to any advice Jewell gives, says 'cheers boss' and dos precisely the opposite.

Keane would undoubtedly be an infinitely worse DoF..........albeit not as bad as Paul Hurst.

Nice Grauniad peice on Richie Wellens managing at Swindon on 19:50 - Sep 11 with 247 viewsbackinbeige

In relation to nothing else:
Today’s article in The Guardian on The Beatles is pretty big, turns out they didn’t hate each other for Abbey Road nor plan the album as a swan song.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/sep/11/the-beatles-break-up-mark-lewisohn

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019