Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? 11:13 - Sep 11 with 1217 viewsglasso

Are people boozing in Rochester beforehand? Be good to get in a decent pub there as it's nicer than Gillingham, innit?
Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 11:26 - Sep 11 with 1191 viewsGeoffSentence

I have been to neither place, but have just done a virtual tour of both on Google Street View and Rochester looks quite pleasant. Gillingham, on the other hand, looks like all the sht bits of every modern town squidged into one.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 12:22 - Sep 11 with 1141 viewsTractorCam

I imagine fans will be spread out over both. Judging by google, it appears Fleur De Lis in Gillingham is the 'away pub'.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 13:46 - Sep 11 with 1055 viewsglasso

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 11:26 - Sep 11 by GeoffSentence

I have been to neither place, but have just done a virtual tour of both on Google Street View and Rochester looks quite pleasant. Gillingham, on the other hand, looks like all the sht bits of every modern town squidged into one.

I've only stopped in Rochester very briefly on a cycle through it, but it seemed like the kind of old town that has loads of decent, 'proper' pubs with wonky floors and a lingering damp smell.

I like it.
Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 13:49 - Sep 11 with 1046 viewsBiGDonnie

Rochester is a bit of a sh*t pit too.

Lost a massive part of it's 'culture' when Amadeus shut down!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:39 - Sep 11 with 1004 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I am not exaggerating when I say that Gillingham is the worst place I have ever been for a football match. That includes 40 other English grounds, Luton, wolves etc.

It is proper grim.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:53 - Sep 11 with 979 viewsgiant_stow

I visited Rochester by boat this summer - thought it was quite nice - beat chatham anyway. The high street has quite a few pubs that look ok, but can't vouch for them. elegant looking place around the cathedral

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:54 - Sep 11 with 978 viewsgiant_stow

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 13:49 - Sep 11 by BiGDonnie

Rochester is a bit of a sh*t pit too.

Lost a massive part of it's 'culture' when Amadeus shut down!

I was told the Stroud over the river is the sh1tpit bit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:55 - Sep 11 with 974 viewsSteve_M

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:53 - Sep 11 by giant_stow

I visited Rochester by boat this summer - thought it was quite nice - beat chatham anyway. The high street has quite a few pubs that look ok, but can't vouch for them. elegant looking place around the cathedral

Being better than Chatham is damning with the faintest of praise. Gillingham is an utter sh1thole though so I'm not sure if that is better than Chatham.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:55 - Sep 11 with 974 viewsBiGDonnie

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:54 - Sep 11 by giant_stow

Don't expect to return to your motor with all wheels attached.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:58 - Sep 11 with 968 viewsgiant_stow

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:55 - Sep 11 by Steve_M

Being better than Chatham is damning with the faintest of praise. Gillingham is an utter sh1thole though so I'm not sure if that is better than Chatham.

Chatham really was quite depressing, despite staying in a fancy marina there. Only been to Gillingham for a game - in and out, no stopping!

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:59 - Sep 11 with 963 viewsgiant_stow

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:55 - Sep 11 by BiGDonnie

Don't expect to return to your motor with all wheels attached.

That bad. ouch.

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 16:23 - Sep 11 with 890 viewsjontysnut

Pub in Rochester for the Gillingham game? on 14:54 - Sep 11 by giant_stow

Strood's not all bad

http://www.1050fromvictoria.co.uk/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024