Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. 11:44 - Sep 11 with 3826 viewsGuthrum

Farage demands that he sign up to No Deal and stand down Conservative candidates in 80-90 seats. Crazy.

Can't see Johnson going for that in a month of Sundays. It would be a sign they know they're going to lose the elelction badly.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:22 - Sep 11 with 1182 viewsjimmyvet

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:13 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Lol x2

You can LOL all you like but the intolerance you show as well as about 5 or 6 other posters is pretty breathtaking and actually really sad. You talk about the intolerance shown by Farage and his supporters but you are no different in fact your worse....some of the stuff is vile, disgusting and yet you get away with it on here. Sad.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 1175 viewsblueislander

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:22 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

You can LOL all you like but the intolerance you show as well as about 5 or 6 other posters is pretty breathtaking and actually really sad. You talk about the intolerance shown by Farage and his supporters but you are no different in fact your worse....some of the stuff is vile, disgusting and yet you get away with it on here. Sad.

Come on. Give us some thoughts as to why a no deal Brexit, which, I assume, is what you want , would benefit the UK.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 1174 viewswkj

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:22 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

If you feel posters are getting away with something report their posts for abuse, otherwise the lack of action and resolution is more down to your inaction rather than anyone else's.

Alternatively you could threaten to push one of those posters in front of a bus if that is more cathartic for you.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 21:29]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:35 - Sep 11 with 1157 viewsSpruceMoose

Lol x3

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:42 - Sep 11 with 1134 viewsjeera

You've offered nothing to this thread than attacks on other posters.

Not only are you coming across as an idiot, you're also a massive hypocrite.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 21:45]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:42 - Sep 11 with 1135 viewsPinewoodblue

No one is going to change their stance on Brexit as a result of an individual poster on TWTD, as the saying goes "get over it"

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:43 - Sep 11 with 1136 viewsjimmyvet

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:26 - Sep 11 by blueislander

Come on. Give us some thoughts as to why a no deal Brexit, which, I assume, is what you want , would benefit the UK.

Wrong on so many levels I never wanted a referendum or to leave and where we are at sickens me. So much hate and intolerance from both camps it’s horrible. And played out on here by a few pretty intolerant few that makes me sick. 2012 seems so far in the past and so many disgusting intolerant views from hard right and left and so many appear on this site, mainly here from the hard left but mixed in with a few hard right as well.

It’s horrible and wait for the normal responses of intolerance to those this applies to as they know who they are.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:44 - Sep 11 with 1128 viewsjeera

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:14 - Sep 11 by GaryCooper

Comparing people to cancer, what an absolute cn ut you are.

Having just lost someone close to cancer you fe kin disgust me.

Sorry for your loss.

I've lost people close to me also from cancer, but it's a common phrase to refer to say, "a cancer in society" etc.

You've completely misinterpreted the context.

Login to get fewer ads

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:44 - Sep 11 with 1125 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:43 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

Wrong on so many levels I never wanted a referendum or to leave and where we are at sickens me. So much hate and intolerance from both camps it’s horrible. And played out on here by a few pretty intolerant few that makes me sick. 2012 seems so far in the past and so many disgusting intolerant views from hard right and left and so many appear on this site, mainly here from the hard left but mixed in with a few hard right as well.

It’s horrible and wait for the normal responses of intolerance to those this applies to as they know who they are.

Hit that abuse button then fella. Unless you know you're full of blubbery BS for pearl clutching because I compared the BP to a cancer.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 21:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:47 - Sep 11 with 1105 viewsjimmyvet

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:44 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Hit that abuse button then fella. Unless you know you're full of blubbery BS for pearl clutching because I compared the BP to a cancer.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 21:47]

Well what a surprise intolerant 1 responds instantly.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:52 - Sep 11 with 1087 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:47 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

Well what a surprise intolerant 1 responds instantly.

You're on the wind up. Trying to get folk in trouble is low. The equivalent of taking a dive then trying to get someone sent off. Shameful.

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:53 - Sep 11 with 1076 viewsm14_blue

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:11 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

You at one time always posted balanced unbiased really enjoyable and clearly knowledgeable posts however you have now turned into exactly the opposite which is really disappointing.

That is absolute nonsense, the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on here in ages.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:54 - Sep 11 with 1076 viewsblueislander

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:43 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

Wow! Sorry that I misjudged your stance on the issue. Undoubtedly the overwhelming weight of opinion on this board is anti- Brexit, and this has become more strident since the present government has taken actions which are controversial to say the least. These are a long way from “hard left” views. Very few posters appear to be supporters of Corbyn’s left wing agenda. As for the right wing views expressed on here, as far as I can see, very few offer any cogent arguments particularly in respect of Brexit, which is why I challenged you to put forward arguments in favour of leaving the EU without a deal.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:55 - Sep 11 with 1069 viewsjeera

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:53 - Sep 11 by m14_blue

That is absolute nonsense, the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on here in ages.

He just meant to say that he disagrees, but it came out as a load of shoite instead.

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:07 - Sep 11 with 1038 viewstractordownsouth

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:14 - Sep 11 by GaryCooper

Comparing people to cancer, what an absolute cn ut you are.

Having just lost someone close to cancer you fe kin disgust me.

If we’re comparing things to illnesses. What about the people who may be deprived of vital medication because of the likes of Farage and Johnson promoting a no deal? Think they may be a bit more disgusted.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:21 - Sep 11 with 1015 viewsPinewoodblue

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:07 - Sep 11 by tractordownsouth

If we’re comparing things to illnesses. What about the people who may be deprived of vital medication because of the likes of Farage and Johnson promoting a no deal? Think they may be a bit more disgusted.

There are shortages of some medications on a regular basis.

Wasn't Yellow hammer supposed to be a worse case scenario bit like all those careful what you wish for comments about relegation to the third tier..

Careful planing and good management inevitably avoids the worse.

2023 year of destiny

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:26 - Sep 11 with 1013 viewsjaykay

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:11 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

You at one time always posted balanced unbiased really enjoyable and clearly knowledgeable posts however you have now turned into exactly the opposite which is really disappointing.

you becoming a' never lose the faith' tribute act.
there was me thinking it was all the lefties who were snowflakes

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:30 - Sep 11 with 1000 viewswkj

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:21 - Sep 11 by Pinewoodblue

Wasn't Yellow hammer supposed to be a worse case scenario bit like all those careful what you wish for comments about relegation to the third tier..

This isn't supposed to be a zinger moment or smart arsed reply, but careful planing and good management are not evident in government, especially when the PM is ruffling not only back benches, but cabinet ministers too.

I get your point on worse case scenario, but I cant say I see much to suggest that we have a "sober" engine room to steer us away from it.

Crybaby

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:41 - Sep 11 with 975 viewsPinewoodblue

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:30 - Sep 11 by wkj

This isn't supposed to be a zinger moment or smart arsed reply, but careful planing and good management are not evident in government, especially when the PM is ruffling not only back benches, but cabinet ministers too.

I get your point on worse case scenario, but I cant say I see much to suggest that we have a "sober" engine room to steer us away from it.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that but would add we are hopefully better placed for 31st October than we were for 29th March.

2023 year of destiny

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:43 - Sep 11 with 970 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:41 - Sep 11 by Pinewoodblue

Wouldn't disagree with any of that but would add we are hopefully better placed for 31st October than we were for 29th March.

That's the hope, but we haven't really seen any evidence of that,

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:48 - Sep 11 with 962 viewswkj

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:41 - Sep 11 by Pinewoodblue

Sadly I don't believe that to be true. We were well prepared for the 29th, but selfishness prevailed, both remain and the 'no deal' withdrawal devout. Looking at the yellowhammer report, we're not well prepared for the 31st at all, unless a deal of some kind gets through as we'll have a working platform to build from.

Crybaby

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:53 - Sep 11 with 948 viewsSomethingBlue

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:21 - Sep 11 by Pinewoodblue

Do you think this government is capable of careful planning and good management?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 23:27 - Sep 11 with 907 viewsPinewoodblue

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:53 - Sep 11 by SomethingBlue

Do you think this government is capable of careful planning and good management?

There are 500 MPs in Parliament put there on a manifesto to deliver on Brexit, deal or no deal. You have to trust the slime balls.

2023 year of destiny

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 23:29 - Sep 11 with 906 viewssyntaxerror

You haven't called him a traitor yet. You are doing it wrong.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 07:16 - Sep 12 with 820 viewsChurchman

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 22:53 - Sep 11 by SomethingBlue

It depends what you mean by government. The politicians who basically set policy; the current chaos plainly says no but there are plenty of really capable MPs out there. The are just drowned out by the ambitious, the noisy and the extreme.

For the implementers of policy, Civil Service and many others, yes many are very capable of careful planning and good management.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024