Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garbutt 12:27 - Sep 11 with 4734 viewsloyalfan

Any news on when Garbutt might be available again. Don’t think he was involved with the U23’s on Monday.
Garbutt on 14:13 - Sep 12 with 532 viewschicoazul

Garbutt on 23:11 - Sep 11 by ThatMuhrenCross

In the last two fixtures - Tottenham and Nottingham Forest - we've used a 3-5-2. Against Tottenham we saw him experiment with Kenlock at CB, and against Forest, Nsiala was played on the left of a back three.

Add to that the Judge dilemma - he's clearly better suited to playing through the middle, plus the fact that Garbutt is very attacking.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see us move towards the 3-5-2.

I would be amazed if we did as Judge is not good enough to justify a totally new defensive shape to complement him. 442/33 we are killing it so far and it gets the best out of Jackson for sure having a proper partner. No way should we change it just cos Toto is on his way back and I love Toto.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Garbutt on 15:06 - Sep 18 with 406 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Garbutt on 14:13 - Sep 12 by chicoazul

I would be amazed if we did as Judge is not good enough to justify a totally new defensive shape to complement him. 442/33 we are killing it so far and it gets the best out of Jackson for sure having a proper partner. No way should we change it just cos Toto is on his way back and I love Toto.

@chicoazul.... I'd hate to say "I told you so"!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024