Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20368 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 493 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:34 - Sep 12 by Darth_Koont

Haggis!? It's easily one of the most nuanced and tasteful of our British dishes.

I pity you. I bet you put ketchup on everything.

Lorne > Haggis

Without a shadow of a doubt

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 492 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:34 - Sep 12 by Darth_Koont

Haggis!? It's easily one of the most nuanced and tasteful of our British dishes.

Definitely the type to add salt to his meal in the restaurant... before even tasting it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 486 viewsDarth_Koont

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

What on earth does one stir the Bloody Mary with if one doesn’t have raw celery?

Mmm Bloody Mary ... with a dollop of horseradish too.

I'd stop drinking beer if people could make a decent Bloody Mary.

Pronouns: He/Him

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 486 viewsJ2BLUE

It's sh1t.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 480 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:36 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

It's sh1t.

You're sh!t.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:37 - Sep 12 with 475 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:36 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

You're sh!t.

Not as sh1t as haggis.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:37 - Sep 12 with 474 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:36 - Sep 12 by Darth_Koont

Mmm Bloody Mary ... with a dollop of horseradish too.

I'd stop drinking beer if people could make a decent Bloody Mary.

Place near me does a variety of Bloodys. I've come to quite enjoy the one high on lemon, heat and clam juice.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:38 - Sep 12 with 473 viewsvapour_trail

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:25 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

You're Scottish, your national dish is so disgusting everything else must seem like a welcome relief
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 20:29]

Now a haggis is the crowning glory on the perfect cooked brekkie.

Sausage
Bacon
Haggis
Eggs, fried
Eggs, scrambled
Hash brown
Shrooms
Tomatoes
Bread, fried
Bread, toasted

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:38 - Sep 12 with 469 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:37 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Not as sh1t as haggis.

You're as sh!t as a sh!t filled haggis.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:38 - Sep 12 with 469 viewsDarth_Koont

It's sh1t.

Only if you can't taste the difference.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:39 - Sep 12 with 452 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:38 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

Sausage
Bacon
Haggis
Eggs, fried
Eggs, scrambled
Hash brown
Shrooms
Tomatoes
Bread, fried
Bread, toasted

Where to start with that...

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:39 - Sep 12 with 452 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:38 - Sep 12 by Darth_Koont

Only if you can't taste the difference.

Sainsbury's should do a cheap "As you can't Taste the Difference' range for people like J2.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:40 - Sep 12 with 443 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:39 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Sainsbury's should do a cheap "As you can't Taste the Difference' range for people like J2.

There are certain things i just have no desire to eat. That is one of them.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:40 - Sep 12 with 443 viewsvapour_trail

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:39 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Where to start with that...

Always, always, start by dunking a generous slice of sausage in a fried egg.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:41 - Sep 12 with 436 viewsStokieBlue

It's sh1t.

Haggis is marvellous.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:41 - Sep 12 with 429 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:41 - Sep 12 by StokieBlue

Haggis is marvellous.

SB

For all his food crimes this may be the worst.

That or drinking Newcastle Brown Ale.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 20:41]

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:41 - Sep 12 with 429 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:38 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

Sausage
Bacon
Haggis
Eggs, fried
Eggs, scrambled
Hash brown
Shrooms
Tomatoes
Bread, fried
Bread, toasted

No black or white pudding, eh? I don't want to fall out with you, mate, but we need to talk.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:41 - Sep 12 with 427 viewsDarth_Koont

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:37 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Place near me does a variety of Bloodys. I've come to quite enjoy the one high on lemon, heat and clam juice.

Sounds lovely. Clams are ace.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:42 - Sep 12 with 417 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:40 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

Always, always, start by dunking a generous slice of sausage in a fried egg.

I almost never have a full English to be honest.

A properly done bacon sandwich is both easier and better.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:42 - Sep 12 with 410 viewsDarth_Koont

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:41 - Sep 12 by footers

No black or white pudding, eh? I don't want to fall out with you, mate, but we need to talk.

Don't forget the fruit pudding. Or the square sausage.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:42 - Sep 12 with 410 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:41 - Sep 12 by Darth_Koont

Sounds lovely. Clams are ace.

It's one of those things where I can see why it might put folk off, but that just leaves more for me. Get in my belly.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:42 - Sep 12 with 409 viewsvapour_trail

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:41 - Sep 12 by footers

Feck. Forgot:

Pudding, black
Pudding, white

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:43 - Sep 12 with 405 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:42 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

What constitutes as a properly done bacon sandwich to you?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:43 - Sep 12 with 402 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:42 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

You're a Mighty White man ain't ya?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:43 - Sep 12 with 398 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:43 - Sep 12 by wkj

What constitutes as a properly done bacon sandwich to you?

Sh!t just got interesting.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024