Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20337 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:32 - Sep 11 with 1527 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:30 - Sep 11 by Kropotkin123

As half of this thread contains people agreeing that they dislike uncooked tomatoes, I think we can rule it out on the basis everyone else doesn't seem to like them either.

Cauliflower for me. If I stopped the dishwasher and drunk the water, I assume it would taste like cauliflower. Gross.

You ought to try roasting some off with some spices buh.

That phrase 'just like mamma used to make' has always made me laugh. Because my mamma made it fookin terribly.

The way my mamma used to cook it wasn't until I moved out and fended for myself that I realised vegetables weren't just a grey mush soaked in Bisto.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:33 - Sep 11 with 1523 viewsjaykay

kfc or macdonalds
love chichen and beef

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:34 - Sep 11 with 1518 viewsartsbossbeard

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:32 - Sep 11 by Bluebell

I can’t stand sushi.

Actually I have never tried it but the thought of raw fish is disgusting.

Have the cooked fish version, or the veg, chicken or duck versions.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:34 - Sep 11 with 1518 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:32 - Sep 11 by Bluebell

I can’t stand sushi.

Actually I have never tried it but the thought of raw fish is disgusting.

You've made me remember something else Stokie is wrong about! His distaste for Uni!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:36 - Sep 11 with 1504 viewsBiGDonnie

Anything pasta related. Boring.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:36 - Sep 11 with 1502 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:34 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

You've made me remember something else Stokie is wrong about! His distaste for Uni!

Prick. You, not stokie

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:39 - Sep 11 with 1494 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:36 - Sep 11 by wkj

Prick. You, not stokie

Listening to you talk about food is like listening to Pickles talk about Brexit.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:40 - Sep 11 with 1484 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:39 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Listening to you talk about food is like listening to Pickles talk about Brexit.

No, I'm pretty sure I remain consistent on the matter

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:44 - Sep 11 with 1474 viewsFtnfwest

Tofu, shocking creation
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:59 - Sep 11 with 1441 viewsSikamikanico

can't believe I didn't mention my more controversial one....

Yorkshire Puddings
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:00 - Sep 11 with 1438 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:59 - Sep 11 by Sikamikanico

Yorkshire Puddings

Sorry, you seem like a good sort but this is a step too far. Some things are best kept behind closed doors.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:00 - Sep 11 with 1436 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:59 - Sep 11 by Sikamikanico

Yorkshire Puddings

Get in the sea.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:01 - Sep 11 with 1432 viewswkj

Yorkshire Puddings

Clearly a troll, welcome back pickles

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:02 - Sep 11 with 1425 viewsSikamikanico

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:00 - Sep 11 by footers

Sorry, you seem like a good sort but this is a step too far. Some things are best kept behind closed doors.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:02 - Sep 11 with 1425 viewsSuperblue95

Croissants. What is the f*cking point of a croissant?

I’m convinced there isn’t a person alive who actually likes them but people still eat them just because they think they should like them or because they want to be a pretentious tw*t.

Obscure rant over

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:03 - Sep 11 with 1419 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:01 - Sep 11 by wkj

Ironically, I love Pickles the food. Pickles the poster can get suck my trucknuts though.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:03 - Sep 11 with 1418 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:02 - Sep 11 by Superblue95

I’m convinced there isn’t a person alive who actually likes them but people still eat them just because they think they should like them or because they want to be a pretentious tw*t.

Obscure rant over

Penis chocolate is nice, but croissants are a bit nah, especially with people trying to fill them with savory ingredients

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:03 - Sep 11 with 1415 viewsSikamikanico

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:00 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Get in the sea.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:04 - Sep 11 with 1409 viewsSikamikanico

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:01 - Sep 11 by wkj

Definitely not Pickles..... I am consistent in my Brexit views
Considering 2ers has agreed with you, you're wrong on 16:05 - Sep 11 with 1401 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:12 - Sep 11 by footers

Agreed. Eggs are the devil's tears.

See also: uncooked tomato.

As you are about eggs.

Ffs you lot.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:07 - Sep 11 with 1391 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:02 - Sep 11 by Superblue95

Obscure rant over

People pretend to like croissants because they're pretentious tvats?

What a weird and scary world it all must look to you buh.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:08 - Sep 11 with 1378 viewsJ2BLUE

Obscure rant over

Croissants are nice but they aren't something i'd choose over similar products.

My nan had a phase of having bacon in croissants which is fooking weird. Especially for her as she eats very healthily and hardly ever eats things like that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:08 - Sep 11 with 1380 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:03 - Sep 11 by wkj

Penis chocolate is nice, but croissants are a bit nah, especially with people trying to fill them with savory ingredients

A croissant just needs butter on it, if it's warm.

Obviously those overcooked little weird ones you get from Pret and most supermarkets are sh1te.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:09 - Sep 11 with 1375 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:08 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

My nan had a phase of having bacon in croissants which is fooking weird. Especially for her as she eats very healthily and hardly ever eats things like that.

The British version of a breakfast croissant is a Ginsters Chicken & Mushroom slice.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:10 - Sep 11 with 1376 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:08 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

When you say she's healthy, in your household is that putting the hash browns in the oven rather than the deep fat fryer?
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 16:11]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024