Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury 17:59 - Sep 11 with 915 viewsJ2BLUE

I bet the City fans are gutted not to see him in a blue shirt one last time. Class defender and seems a great guy. Money from the match going to Tackle4MCR, a charity Kompany helped set up to tackle homelessness in Manchester.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury on 18:06 - Sep 11 with 891 viewsJakeITFC

Hopefully they can dress somebody else up in a blue shirt to get dragged out of position and clatter somebody for a yellow card.
Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury on 18:21 - Sep 11 with 863 viewsBlueBadger

Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury on 18:06 - Sep 11 by JakeITFC

Hopefully they can dress somebody else up in a blue shirt to get dragged out of position and clatter somebody for a yellow card.

Perhaps we could loan them Nsiala for it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury on 18:23 - Sep 11 with 861 viewsMattinLondon

Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury on 18:06 - Sep 11 by JakeITFC

You don’t know a lot about football do you.
Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury on 18:54 - Sep 11 with 835 viewsJakeITFC

Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury on 18:23 - Sep 11 by MattinLondon

You don’t know a lot about football do you.

That’s quite a leap.
Poor Vincent Kompany - ruled out of his own testimonial through injury on 20:13 - Sep 11 with 761 viewsGogs

Worthwhile initiative judging by the number of homeless people I saw in Manchester at the weekend. I thought Ipswich had a problem. It's nothing compared to homelessness in Manchester
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024