Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rommy got off lightly with his medical mishap... 15:38 - Sep 12 with 440 viewsbluelagos

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/sep/12/student-testicle-removed-testicu

Makes my eyes water just reading it.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 15:41]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Rommy got off lightly with his medical mishap... on 16:49 - Sep 12 with 372 viewsjeera

The GP rightly assumed its importance over the phone yet he was given antibiotics at A&E.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rommy got off lightly with his medical mishap... on 16:55 - Sep 12 with 365 viewsJohnWarksTash

Here's a confession...I had that when I was 15.....the most painful thing ever.

I remember vomiting in class and having to ride home on my racer (with the razor like seat!) and Dad eventually taking me to A&E and having surgery within a couple of hours.

The knacker was saved (5 kids attest to that I guess!) but the stiches dissolved too early so I have to visit the practice nurse for a few weeks to get it taped up so my balls didn't drop out...the nurse was far more attractive than I could deal with so I basically shut my eyes and thought about Narwich City to keep my mind busy!

I went to a family event about a month later and my ever caring Dad requested 'Great Balls of Fire' to be played in my honour :)

I do have a very impressive scar........
Rommy got off lightly with his medical mishap... on 17:05 - Sep 12 with 357 viewshoppy

Gave the photo editor a bit of a challenge knowing what to go with for that...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rommy got off lightly with his medical mishap... on 17:08 - Sep 12 with 348 viewsSteve_M

Ball.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024