Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI 18:43 - Sep 12 with 857 viewsBlueBadger

Marshall
RB Chambers CB Richards
RW CM CM LW
CF Counago

Manager :

M. McCarthy

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:45 - Sep 12 with 853 viewswkj

I want to say Douglas, but I think most of us think he probably retired a bit later than he should have. Wingers, Obviously Fraser, CBF any more so got an injury and maybe Maitland-Niles as his mum was a bit weird.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:46 - Sep 12 with 841 viewswkj

Hyam got pelters too, but again, he seems to have really dropped away from his peak, so possibly justified.

Crybaby

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:47 - Sep 12 with 833 viewsSpruceMoose

Sam Parkin

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:48 - Sep 12 with 830 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:47 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Sam Parkin

He was an odd one was Parkin. If only he could have scored a goal or two at home before getting injured.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:49 - Sep 12 with 823 viewsSpruceMoose

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:48 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

He was an odd one was Parkin. If only he could have scored a goal or two at home before getting injured.

He had an ever expanding bald spot, like an egg in a nest.

Probably didn't help him in the eyes of some fans.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:55 - Sep 12 with 812 viewsFtnfwest

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 18:45 - Sep 12 by wkj

I want to say Douglas, but I think most of us think he probably retired a bit later than he should have. Wingers, Obviously Fraser, CBF any more so got an injury and maybe Maitland-Niles as his mum was a bit weird.

I thought Douglas had retired about 2 games after he joined us!
Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:08 - Sep 12 with 790 viewsMattinLondon

Dan Harding, Matt Richards and even James Scrowcroft. All received a lot of unsavoury boos from idiots. Giles Coke as well.
Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:12 - Sep 12 with 786 viewswkj

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:08 - Sep 12 by MattinLondon

Dan Harding, Matt Richards and even James Scrowcroft. All received a lot of unsavoury boos from idiots. Giles Coke as well.

Giles coke was awful though mat. The scowie boos always baffled me, he might not have fired them away every week but he certainly opened up a lot of chances for others.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:14 - Sep 12 with 782 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:12 - Sep 12 by wkj

Giles coke was awful though mat. The scowie boos always baffled me, he might not have fired them away every week but he certainly opened up a lot of chances for others.

For my money, the biggest mistake Burley ever made in the transfer market was selling him.

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:26 - Sep 12 with 766 viewsMattinLondon

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:12 - Sep 12 by wkj

I thought that the criticism which Coke received was unjustified. Not a world beater but simply an average championship player.

I forget which game it was but Harding made a mistake, the idiots targeted him and he went to pieces.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 19:28]
Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:33 - Sep 12 with 752 viewswkj

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:14 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

For my money, the biggest mistake Burley ever made in the transfer market was selling him.

At the time I thought it was Bobby Petta, but soon come to realise we did just fine without him. Could have stayed with us and got in the prem sooner, but went to Celtic like a baby.

Crybaby

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:36 - Sep 12 with 744 viewsMattinLondon

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:33 - Sep 12 by wkj

At the time I thought it was Bobby Petta, but soon come to realise we did just fine without him. Could have stayed with us and got in the prem sooner, but went to Celtic like a baby.

To be fair he went for European football but he probably also earned a lot more money there as well.
Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:37 - Sep 12 with 742 viewswkj

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:36 - Sep 12 by MattinLondon

To be fair he went for European football but he probably also earned a lot more money there as well.

At the time Scottish Football was having its golden age I must admit, wasn't one of the best players who I ever saw, Henrik Larseen, there at the time?

Crybaby

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 719 viewsMattinLondon

Following on from the Garbutt/Kenlock thread, the ITFC Scpaegoat XI on 19:37 - Sep 12 by wkj

At the time Scottish Football was having its golden age I must admit, wasn't one of the best players who I ever saw, Henrik Larseen, there at the time?

Think so. Certainly moved abroad from Sweden after the 94 World Cup. Think to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024