Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? 18:59 - Sep 12 with 761 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Honestly one of the worst stories I’ve ever heard. Disgraceful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-49672723

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:08 - Sep 12 with 737 viewswkj

It certainly ranks high up there

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5408287/baby-punch-unconscious-argument-stepdad-ar

The above link is quite distressing so please don't play the video unless you must. Equally shocking recently was the incident at the Tate modern
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9652137/tate-modern-accident-police-gallery-evacua

It gets even more hard to swallow when similar things happen closer to home.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:09 - Sep 12 with 730 viewsSwansea_Blue

What a w@nker.

Nice of people to stand around filming it!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:10 - Sep 12 with 722 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:08 - Sep 12 by wkj

It certainly ranks high up there

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5408287/baby-punch-unconscious-argument-stepdad-ar

The above link is quite distressing so please don't play the video unless you must. Equally shocking recently was the incident at the Tate modern
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9652137/tate-modern-accident-police-gallery-evacua

It gets even more hard to swallow when similar things happen closer to home.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Thread pulled in 5...4...3...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:11 - Sep 12 with 723 viewsfooters

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:09 - Sep 12 by Swansea_Blue

What a w@nker.

Nice of people to stand around filming it!

That's a weird one, tho, now, innit? I hate the idea of people doing it, but so much of the evidence is now collected in that way.

Pretty open and shut case if it's "here's a video of you doing it".

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:14 - Sep 12 with 709 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:11 - Sep 12 by footers

That's a weird one, tho, now, innit? I hate the idea of people doing it, but so much of the evidence is now collected in that way.

Pretty open and shut case if it's "here's a video of you doing it".

Makes me wonder how many of those filming (the article implies there were many witnesses) were in a place to actually prevent it. No way of knowing of course, but I do wonder.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:16 - Sep 12 with 697 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:14 - Sep 12 by Swansea_Blue

Makes me wonder how many of those filming (the article implies there were many witnesses) were in a place to actually prevent it. No way of knowing of course, but I do wonder.

Can't pass up the chance to miss out on all those views and likes mate. Sometimes we really are inside a Black Mirror episode.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:16 - Sep 12 with 698 viewswkj

Anyone seen the story of the dad throwing his baby off the bridge in Manchester? on 19:14 - Sep 12 by Swansea_Blue

What is worse is when people live stream it. You might argue there is little difference in asynchronous and synchronous broadcast of such events, but to think someone feels compelled to catch it live adds a deeper level of civic irresponsibility I think.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024