Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses 19:02 - Sep 12 with 9418 viewswkj

I have recently had a hard time driving as my ol' oculars are a bit sensitive to the old Sun bouncing off of the fields around the estate. I decided I would get some wrap around sunnies as I thought they looked practical and stylish. When I got home the other day, Mrs WKJ to be baulked and said, get those off of your head, you look like an utter tw** (more so than usual apparently)

Are wrap around sunglasses really that big of a deal, do they really make you look like a tw**. If so, what are my alternatives?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 19:03]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 17:06 - Oct 14 with 1548 viewswkj

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:17 - Oct 14 by BiGDonnie

I bet you're bulging an absolute treat

Certainly bulging enough I would expect a chant to be sung for me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses (n/t) on 19:19 - May 10 with 1358 viewsMax23B0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 19:35 - May 10 with 1339 viewsSpruceMoose

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses (n/t) on 19:19 - May 10 by Max23B0

Where the heck did you dig this thread up from?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 19:38 - May 10 with 1335 viewsEwan_Oozami

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 19:35 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

Where the heck did you dig this thread up from?!

Probably the same place as the Oh Jeremy thread... :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses (n/t) on 13:28 - Jun 1 with 1261 viewsjackchris

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 13:30 - Jun 1 with 1254 viewsSpruceMoose

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses (n/t) on 13:28 - Jun 1 by jackchris

Thanks. I'm sure it will be of interest to some.

Not sure you're supposed to advertise on here though.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 13:31]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 13:43 - Jun 1 with 1233 viewsNthQldITFC

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses (n/t) on 19:19 - May 10 by Max23B0

Thank you for your long thought out, well-considered opinion. I'm still a tvvat, and I ordered a fresh pair only yesterday, as my current ones have begun to delaminate. And I'm still a tvvat.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 13:56 - Jun 1 with 1219 viewsGlasgowBlue

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 13:43 - Jun 1 by NthQldITFC

Thank you for your long thought out, well-considered opinion. I'm still a tvvat, and I ordered a fresh pair only yesterday, as my current ones have begun to delaminate. And I'm still a tvvat.

The timing of this thread being resurrected is very telling.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 14:01 - Jun 1 with 1211 viewsbluelagos

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 13:56 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

Have I missed something? I'd also add the guys link to suitable glasses has none that would be any good for cycling.

I took a couple of big hits today - reckon someone should invent a mouth protector too - 3 times I had some little fcker fly into my mouth today.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 14:01 - Jun 1 with 1211 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm unsure what it is telling us other than a spam bot profile picked up on wkj's manly fashion discussion on an online forum and did the (rather annoying) job it was designed to do.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:04]

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 15:39 - Jun 1 with 1178 viewsOldsmoker

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 14:01 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

I'm unsure what it is telling us other than a spam bot profile picked up on wkj's manly fashion discussion on an online forum and did the (rather annoying) job it was designed to do.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 14:04]

And wkj 'No wood' thread surfaced too.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 15:41 - Jun 1 with 1173 viewsfooters

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 15:39 - Jun 1 by Oldsmoker

And wkj 'No wood' thread surfaced too.

Your story about the hawthorn bandits remains one of my favourite ever posts on here.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 15:46 - Jun 1 with 1165 viewsChutney

I don't even know what wrap around sunglasses are. I'm thinking Biggles?
Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 15:49 - Jun 1 with 1153 viewsOldsmoker

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 15:41 - Jun 1 by footers

Your story about the hawthorn bandits remains one of my favourite ever posts on here.

You're too kind footers.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 15:58 - Jun 1 with 1140 viewsfooters

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 15:49 - Jun 1 by Oldsmoker

You're too kind footers.

It's one of my many, many flaws.

I also enjoyed your story about the discount sausage casserole mix from the cash and carry. Easily pleased, I know, but stories like that tickle me just right. So keep on ticklin' :)

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:01 - Jun 1 with 1138 viewsPhilTWTD

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 13:30 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

Thanks. I'm sure it will be of interest to some.

Not sure you're supposed to advertise on here though.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 13:31]

No, he's not. Bizarre the scammers we get picking up on posts from months or years ago.
Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:03 - Jun 1 with 1137 viewsPhilTWTD

It was resurrected by a scammer trying to sell us all sunglasses! A new account registered today presumably just for the purpose. I should have noticed it was a bot, to be honest, one or two signs in the registration that I overlooked.

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:03 - Jun 1 with 1130 viewsfooters

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:01 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

No, he's not. Bizarre the scammers we get picking up on posts from months or years ago.

Gav was too quick to boot the fella selling fake currency. We should at least have heard him out- could've been rich, Phil!

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:03 - Jun 1 with 1129 viewsChutney

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:03 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

It was resurrected by a scammer trying to sell us all sunglasses! A new account registered today presumably just for the purpose. I should have noticed it was a bot, to be honest, one or two signs in the registration that I overlooked.

Is the culprit not Max23B0?
Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:06 - Jun 1 with 1119 viewsSpruceMoose

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:03 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

Definitely no phantom middle class white boys involved here!

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:06 - Jun 1 with 1115 viewsPhilTWTD

Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:03 - Jun 1 by Chutney

Is the culprit not Max23B0?

It was when it was revived in May! Hadn't spotted that one.
Men's fashion dilemma - Wrap around sunglasses on 16:42 - Jun 1 with 1085 viewsWeWereZombies

Although trying to flog us wrap around sunshades to deflect from the ongoing 'Cummings should be fired' question is a bit of a long shot...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024