Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Town are certainties to win the league people 23:13 - Sep 12 with 871 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s happeneing 💙

Lambert and Lord Norwood are taking us back to the championship and nobody can stop the boyos

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Town are certainties to win the league people on 23:14 - Sep 12 with 849 viewsSpruceMoose

I like this Romford. Much more preferable to all that Evans Out business. Have an uppie!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Town are certainties to win the league people on 23:21 - Sep 12 with 829 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Town are certainties to win the league people on 23:14 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

I like this Romford. Much more preferable to all that Evans Out business. Have an uppie!

Ahhhh Evans! I don’t hate him! I don’t even dislike him! He’s just not my preference.

That being said, I concede he’s done loads of good as well as what I’d consider bad.

I just love true Ipswich. Cos we’re all Ipswich yano! Lambert and Evans and Norwood and chambonand every single one of us are Ipswich! It’s just who we are! And I can’t wait for us to go up for that year that I’ve waited 21 years for!

Up the royal beautiful Ipswich! As bootlegger would say, we’re going up bayyyyyyyyyybeeeee

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Town are certainties to win the league people on 23:41 - Sep 12 with 783 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Had much to drink Rommy ??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The Town are certainties to win the league people on 00:37 - Sep 13 with 722 viewsSpruceMoose

The Town are certainties to win the league people on 23:21 - Sep 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Ahhhh Evans! I don’t hate him! I don’t even dislike him! He’s just not my preference.

That being said, I concede he’s done loads of good as well as what I’d consider bad.

I just love true Ipswich. Cos we’re all Ipswich yano! Lambert and Evans and Norwood and chambonand every single one of us are Ipswich! It’s just who we are! And I can’t wait for us to go up for that year that I’ve waited 21 years for!

Up the royal beautiful Ipswich! As bootlegger would say, we’re going up bayyyyyyyyyybeeeee

Oh lord. The scenes as Romford hangs over the toilet bowl before bed.

Royal beautiful Ipswich? Joe Royle?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 0:48]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024