Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons tickets 09:39 - Sep 13 with 3607 viewsmaccyd9

3000 sold and club have requested more.

We got ours in the second batch, does anyone know what tier they are in?

MK Dons tickets on 09:41 - Sep 13 with 3574 viewsnoggin

That is amazing support for a midweek game. The feelgood factor is well and truly back. COYB.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

MK Dons tickets on 09:43 - Sep 13 with 3562 viewsBluefish

MK Dons tickets on 09:41 - Sep 13 by noggin

That is amazing support for a midweek game. The feelgood factor is well and truly back. COYB.

It certainly is as have all of the games so far. I am really surprised that we haven't sold out at Fleetwood yet, obviously further away but smaller capacity and a new ground

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

MK Dons tickets on 09:51 - Sep 13 with 3495 viewsnoggin

MK Dons tickets on 09:43 - Sep 13 by Bluefish

It certainly is as have all of the games so far. I am really surprised that we haven't sold out at Fleetwood yet, obviously further away but smaller capacity and a new ground

I had hoped to come over for the Fleetwood game, but it's half term here so flights are double the normal price. Gutted as I have a rare few days off. Oh well, IFollow it is.

MK Dons tickets on 09:52 - Sep 13 with 3477 viewsBluefish

MK Dons tickets on 09:51 - Sep 13 by noggin

I had hoped to come over for the Fleetwood game, but it's half term here so flights are double the normal price. Gutted as I have a rare few days off. Oh well, IFollow it is.

Put some effort in and drive over

MK Dons tickets on 09:52 - Sep 13 with 3478 viewsMrTown

Got 3 for Fleetwood today. COYB.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

MK Dons tickets on 09:53 - Sep 13 with 3478 viewsITFC_Forever

Been to Burton and Peterborough away so far, can't make Fleetwood annoyingly, but have got tickets for MK and Gills and am planning to go to Southend, Rochdale and Colchester.

Wycombe, Wimbledon, Bristol Rovers, Doncaster are also on the list for this season.

That'll be 11 for this season and I could easily be talked in to more.... double the number I have been to in recent years (although it helps that the kids are older now, so I can get away with sneaking off to football now).

Also helps that other than Bolton, a lot of our early season away games have been / are at grounds relatively close.... by our standards anyway. We consider less than a 3 hour drive close - other clubs would think that's a long away journey!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

MK Dons tickets on 09:59 - Sep 13 with 3440 viewsBluefish

MK Dons tickets on 09:53 - Sep 13 by ITFC_Forever

Been to Burton and Peterborough away so far, can't make Fleetwood annoyingly, but have got tickets for MK and Gills and am planning to go to Southend, Rochdale and Colchester.

Wycombe, Wimbledon, Bristol Rovers, Doncaster are also on the list for this season.

That'll be 11 for this season and I could easily be talked in to more.... double the number I have been to in recent years (although it helps that the kids are older now, so I can get away with sneaking off to football now).

Also helps that other than Bolton, a lot of our early season away games have been / are at grounds relatively close.... by our standards anyway. We consider less than a 3 hour drive close - other clubs would think that's a long away journey!

I can't do Gillingham, good job as it sold out and I probably wouldn't have thought to rush for tickets for that one. I wont do Southend but as it stands I want to try and do the rest of the always except the 21st dec vs pompey. I'm sure a few things will crop up though. I normally do about 5 home but 3 of them every year are Derby, norwich and Brentford for specific reasons
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 10:04]

MK Dons tickets on 10:08 - Sep 13 with 3389 viewsITFC_Forever

MK Dons tickets on 09:59 - Sep 13 by Bluefish

I can't do Gillingham, good job as it sold out and I probably wouldn't have thought to rush for tickets for that one. I wont do Southend but as it stands I want to try and do the rest of the always except the 21st dec vs pompey. I'm sure a few things will crop up though. I normally do about 5 home but 3 of them every year are Derby, norwich and Brentford for specific reasons
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 10:04]

We made the mistake of not rushing for Gillingham tickets one year and they sold out by the time we got round to it .... we tried to buy in the home end but they wouldn't let us as we had IP post-codes. Managed to get round it by getting a mate in London to buy them.

Ever since, we've always bought tickets as soon as they go on release to Gold Card holders, although I almost got caught out by Gillingham again this time as I didn't think I could make it... by the time I managed to move things around, they'd almost all gone.

Southend tickets will go in no time.

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons tickets on 10:10 - Sep 13 with 3381 viewsBluefish

MK Dons tickets on 10:08 - Sep 13 by ITFC_Forever

We made the mistake of not rushing for Gillingham tickets one year and they sold out by the time we got round to it .... we tried to buy in the home end but they wouldn't let us as we had IP post-codes. Managed to get round it by getting a mate in London to buy them.

Ever since, we've always bought tickets as soon as they go on release to Gold Card holders, although I almost got caught out by Gillingham again this time as I didn't think I could make it... by the time I managed to move things around, they'd almost all gone.

Southend tickets will go in no time.

The most annoying is Accrington, after last year I revved up some mates to make a weekend of it this time but now the game has moved as they don't support Ipswich they wont want to watch the next day with a hangover instead. It also loses the drinking before and after the match part
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 10:15]

MK Dons tickets on 10:12 - Sep 13 with 3367 viewsITFC_Forever

MK Dons tickets on 10:10 - Sep 13 by Bluefish

The most annoying is Accrington, after last year I revved up some mates to make a weekend of it this time but now the game has moved as they don't support Ipswich they wont want to watch the next day with a hangover instead. It also loses the drinking before and after the match part
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 10:15]

One of our ITFC mates lives in Manchester and we have been looking for an away game to make a weekend of up there, and Accrington was looking like a good candidate until they moved it.
Accrington is well placed for a number of decent nights out - Leeds, Manchester, Liverpoool etc.

Not sure which game we will do it for now.

MK Dons tickets on 10:23 - Sep 13 with 3338 viewsJackSted

Should I buy one or should I not??

I've never been to an away game on my own before

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

MK Dons tickets on 10:27 - Sep 13 with 3315 viewsnoggin

MK Dons tickets on 10:23 - Sep 13 by JackSted

Do it. Find a pub full of Town fans and enjoy the atmosphere. I have been to away games alone and always enjoyed it.

MK Dons tickets on 10:29 - Sep 13 with 3302 viewsJackSted

MK Dons tickets on 10:27 - Sep 13 by noggin

Do it. Find a pub full of Town fans and enjoy the atmosphere. I have been to away games alone and always enjoyed it.

I'll probably drive straight from work (Duxford), and park at the stadium. Wouldn't get there till 7:30ish. Down a pint in the concourse and get to my seat. Job done

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

MK Dons tickets on 10:46 - Sep 13 with 3216 viewsITFC_Forever

I've done it before... although usually when I have travelled alone, I've then seen someone I know there.

MK Dons tickets on 11:12 - Sep 13 with 3145 viewsSamWhiteUK

It's fine, you turn up, watch, do what you want, go home. Not having to get approval or group consensus for stuff is great!
MK Dons tickets on 11:15 - Sep 13 with 3125 viewsBluefish

MK Dons tickets on 10:46 - Sep 13 by ITFC_Forever

I've done it before... although usually when I have travelled alone, I've then seen someone I know there.

I have often been to games alone when my boy can't go, none of my mates from Suffolk ever really supported Ipswich and nowadays I'm in the Midlands. Sometimes I get chatting to others, other times I just watch the match.

MK Dons tickets on 11:16 - Sep 13 with 3120 viewsGeoffSentence

MK Dons tickets on 11:12 - Sep 13 by SamWhiteUK

It's fine, you turn up, watch, do what you want, go home. Not having to get approval or group consensus for stuff is great!

You sound about as unsociable as I am! Long live the solo pleasure.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

MK Dons tickets on 11:21 - Sep 13 with 3083 viewsSamWhiteUK

MK Dons tickets on 11:16 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

I hate people!

No, if I was planning to go with people, that would be cool too. I live in near Cambridge though and don't know any town fans in the area. I'll probably see some guys I know there. I like the away day thing as much as the next guy, but for an evening game, it's easier for me just to drive and go it alone
MK Dons tickets on 12:20 - Sep 13 with 2928 viewsmkbobby

this will be like a home game for me as I live in mk , where will the town fans be heading to for a drink before the game as it would be good to feel a bit of atmosphere before the game , I reckon the nearest pub is the" inn on the lake" but its still a 10-15 mins walk to the ground from there if your coming by train into Bletchley theres a working mens club nearby that allows away fans in before games
MK Dons tickets on 12:24 - Sep 13 with 2901 viewsBiGDonnie

MK Dons tickets on 11:16 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

W*nker.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

MK Dons tickets on 13:02 - Sep 13 with 2797 viewsLummylum

I was having this debate too, live in Leighton Buzzard and would normally go with my dad, but he can't go so couldn't work out whether to:
- Go with the other half who, in five years of trying, still hasn't learnt the words to Edward Ebenezer, or
- Go on my tod, be antisocial and shout when I can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024