Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People 11:32 - Sep 13 with 9251 viewsBrixtonBlue

1. Able-bodied people who get a lift to the first floor. Lazy barstewards. Very often fat, and this is one of the reasons why. You've also slowed down my journey to the 4th floor with your laziness.

2. Slow walkers - particularly those who are slow because they're looking down, tapping away at their phone. Can you not leave that thing alone for 5 minutes while you walk along the street? Sometimes I feel like grabbing it and throwing it on the floor.

3. Cars that are waiting to join a main road... but stick out into it a bit, forcing me to cycle round them (and potentially into traffic). Fookers. Wait until there's a gap.

4. People who send me emails saying they want to "reach out" to me. Are you drowning? If not, fook off.

5. Pedestrians. Especially the ones who can't grasp the concept of a red man. It means don't walk in the road, fookwit.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

People on 11:33 - Sep 13 with 3479 viewsSpruceMoose

Are you OK?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People on 11:34 - Sep 13 with 3478 viewsGeoffSentence

People who use an umbrella in a crowd. Put your hood up you fvckers, that umbrella as lethal weapon.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

People on 11:37 - Sep 13 with 3467 viewsitfcjoe

1 - This becomes worse when you have kids, you go shopping and have to get the lift because you have a buggy and it is full of lazy people who opt to do that over even an escalator! Spending your day waiting to get up to the top floor in Debenhams so she can look at babyclothes.......

2 - Very London, but I agree. If you are going to walk slowly don't take up the whole pavement

3, 4, 5 - Meh

6 - People that park in parent and child spaces without kids, or with old kids - so selfish. Feel like I have to call someone out on this everytime I go to the supermarket

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

People on 11:37 - Sep 13 with 3456 viewsJakeITFC

Stop being in such a hurry to get everywhere.
People on 11:39 - Sep 13 with 3441 viewsartsbossbeard

1. People who start a sentence with "I'm often asked". Never happened.

2. People who go to the gym, stand around the weights with other people standing around weights and then sip a protein shake before going for a sauna.

3. People who STILL drive in the middle lane of a motorway. Normally older drivers with hands at 10 to 2 and concentrating hard.

4. People who do not thank you for holding a door open for them.

5. People who put their bag on the seat next to them on the train then huff and puff when you ask if the seats taken.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 11:41]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

People on 11:40 - Sep 13 with 3430 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 11:33 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Are you OK?

Yes, much better now thanks.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

People on 11:41 - Sep 13 with 3415 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 11:37 - Sep 13 by JakeITFC

Stop being in such a hurry to get everywhere.

I'm busy, and important. And usually late.

People on 11:42 - Sep 13 with 3409 viewsSikamikanico

1 - and you can judge who is able bodied just by looking at them? Not everybody who struggles with stairs is fat and not all disabilities are visible
Login to get fewer ads

People on 11:43 - Sep 13 with 3401 viewsGeoffSentence

People on 11:39 - Sep 13 by artsbossbeard

1. People who start a sentence with "I'm often asked". Never happened.

2. People who go to the gym, stand around the weights with other people standing around weights and then sip a protein shake before going for a sauna.

3. People who STILL drive in the middle lane of a motorway. Normally older drivers with hands at 10 to 2 and concentrating hard.

4. People who do not thank you for holding a door open for them.

5. People who put their bag on the seat next to them on the train then huff and puff when you ask if the seats taken.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 11:41]

Number five is a proper wind up. Especially on crowded commuter trains when it is completely futile.

People on 11:43 - Sep 13 with 3397 viewsRyorry

1. You don't actually know whether they're able-bodied or not - how would, e.g., a cardiac problem or cancer necessarily be manifest? #HiddenDisabilities

3. Sometimes you'd be stuck till Christmas if you didn't push out a bit for a right turn where you're waiting to join a very busy road across 2 heavy streams of traffic. At the same time, I don't expect people to give way immediately, it's where you've been waiting 5 mins+ that's the problem.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

People on 11:44 - Sep 13 with 3387 viewsBiGDonnie

Forcing you to go around them and potentially into traffic?

Ermmmmm, no they haven't.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

People on 11:44 - Sep 13 with 3382 viewsBrixtonBlue

People on 11:42 - Sep 13 by Sikamikanico

1 - and you can judge who is able bodied just by looking at them? Not everybody who struggles with stairs is fat and not all disabilities are visible

Yes, pretty much. If someone walks out of the lift absolutely fine, I tend to think they're absolutely fine to walk up one flight of stairs.

People on 11:45 - Sep 13 with 3366 viewsGeoffSentence

You seem to have got to a few people who are probably in categories 1-5.

People on 11:46 - Sep 13 with 3358 viewsjeera

People on 11:44 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Yes, pretty much. If someone walks out of the lift absolutely fine, I tend to think they're absolutely fine to walk up one flight of stairs.

Then you may be wrong.

Could be heart condition, hernia...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

People on 11:47 - Sep 13 with 3351 viewsGeoffSentence

People on 11:46 - Sep 13 by jeera

Then you may be wrong.

Could be heart condition, hernia...

Stair allergy.

People on 11:47 - Sep 13 with 3341 viewsVaughan8

People on 11:37 - Sep 13 by itfcjoe

1 - This becomes worse when you have kids, you go shopping and have to get the lift because you have a buggy and it is full of lazy people who opt to do that over even an escalator! Spending your day waiting to get up to the top floor in Debenhams so she can look at babyclothes.......

2 - Very London, but I agree. If you are going to walk slowly don't take up the whole pavement

3, 4, 5 - Meh

6 - People that park in parent and child spaces without kids, or with old kids - so selfish. Feel like I have to call someone out on this everytime I go to the supermarket

re 6 - Where I live there is a retail park which only has about 6 or 8 parent and child spaces. It has loads (over 50) disabled spaces which only about 10-20% are ever used. sometimes a disabled person has parked in the Parent and child space "because it was closer to the shop they were going to than the disabled spaces". They are about 5 spaces further down. I could understand it if the disabled spaces are miles away, or are always taken, but they aren't

Also parent and child spaces are used by parents who have 14+ year old children......as well as people who think just because they have a child seat in their car that counts as them being allowed to park in there. A real annoyance of mine haha

The lift thing is annoying with kids in a pushchair as there isn't any other way up and down. However, the lifts are usually at the back of the shop so people do need to walk further to get to them haha

Regarding driving, I hate drivers who are right up your behind even when its obvious we're in a queue behind a slow vehicle (i.e. a tractor) and its not easy to overtake or the other end of the spectrum where people stop at every roundabout.....!

If this thread was to let off a little steam, you've done that. Thanks OP! haha
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 11:49]
People on 11:47 - Sep 13 with 3340 viewsjeera

People on 11:47 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

Stair allergy.

Stair allergy...

People on 11:48 - Sep 13 with 3331 viewsRyorry

People on 11:37 - Sep 13 by itfcjoe

3, 4, 5 - Meh

6. Had this before, but driving a short wheelbase Landrover with large dog in back, all my food shopping has to go in front passenger footwell & seat, which means bringing trolley up the side there for the heaviest bags. Ordinary spaces just aren't wide enough to do that. I'm reg. disabled , can't lift heavy stuff but don't have a blue badge as can walk over a mile.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

People on 11:51 - Sep 13 with 3296 viewsfooters

People on 11:47 - Sep 13 by jeera

Stair allergy...

*sneezes*

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

People on 11:58 - Sep 13 with 3260 viewschicoazul

People who leave their backpack on in the pub.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

People on 12:04 - Sep 13 with 3236 viewsSikamikanico

People on 11:44 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

Assuming you don't already work there, have you considered a career in disability assessments for DWP? You'd fit right in
People on 12:06 - Sep 13 with 3226 viewswkj

Should have had a biscuit instead

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

People on 12:08 - Sep 13 with 3221 viewshomer_123

Was this you on the bike?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

People on 12:10 - Sep 13 with 3204 viewswkj

Silly twts probably pushed a rock down a cliff in another life

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

People on 12:11 - Sep 13 with 3198 viewsjeera

People on 12:10 - Sep 13 by wkj

Silly twts probably pushed a rock down a cliff in another life

Those are the worst sort of people.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024