Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? 12:20 - Sep 13 with 1403 viewsSamWhiteUK

I think it's better than what we had last year, and would probably stay up, if not by much. What does everyone else think?
With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 12:23 - Sep 13 with 1379 viewsSuperblue95

With current momentum - 15th

With last seasons momentum - 23rd

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 12:25 - Sep 13 with 1368 viewswkj

1st

Lock the thread.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 12:38 - Sep 13 with 1328 viewsGuthrum

It's certainly better balanced than last season, but it's difficult to gauge whether the standard is sufficiently high. Particularly if our attack would be penetrating and the defence tight and well-drilled enough.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 12:41 - Sep 13 with 1306 viewsJ2BLUE

16th

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 12:42 - Sep 13 with 1302 viewsHerbivore

I think we'd struggle. Norwood misses too many chances to cut it in the Championship imo. A confident Jackson would be an asset though. Not sure whether Woolfie would be up to playing every week at that level just yet.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 13:24 - Sep 13 with 1191 viewsStokieBlue

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 12:42 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

I think we'd struggle. Norwood misses too many chances to cut it in the Championship imo. A confident Jackson would be an asset though. Not sure whether Woolfie would be up to playing every week at that level just yet.

This year could actually turn out to be great for us. Nobody wanted it of course but everyone is enjoying it and it will give Woolfie and the other youngsters a full season before they face the Championship (assuming we make it up). It will also give Jackson and others time to build confidence.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 13:34 - Sep 13 with 1168 viewsGuthrum

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 13:24 - Sep 13 by StokieBlue

This year could actually turn out to be great for us. Nobody wanted it of course but everyone is enjoying it and it will give Woolfie and the other youngsters a full season before they face the Championship (assuming we make it up). It will also give Jackson and others time to build confidence.

SB

Plus a very good, winning L1 season would give momentum to carry forwards. As long as we do not turn out to be significantly weaker than the average and are stopped in our tracks, that allows a team to punch above their weight and goes some way towards overcoming the step up.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 13:41 - Sep 13 with 1145 viewsHerbivore

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 13:24 - Sep 13 by StokieBlue

SB

Agreed. It gives some of our younger players a chance to develop in a side winning games and at a level where not every mistake will get brutally punished. The experience and confidence we'll hopefully take from this season should stand us in good stead. We'd need a few quality signings too though I think.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 13:56 - Sep 13 with 1101 viewsSpruceMoose

Bottom.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 14:22 - Sep 13 with 1046 viewsTractorCam

Impossible to even guess at, somewhere between 1st and 24th would be my safe bet

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 17:35 - Sep 13 with 917 viewstractordownsouth

Without getting ahead of ourselves, I think we’d be bottom third but not bottom 3.

If we get promoted, I’d snap your hand off for 15th in the championship next season. That’s something I never thought I’d say.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 17:37 - Sep 13 with 911 viewsDeano69

With our current squad, where do you think we would finish in the Championship? on 13:56 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Bottom.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024