Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario 14:41 - Sep 13 with 3319 viewsSpruceMoose

You're walking along the road when suddenly you're bundled into the back of a van.

Your clothes are ripped off and new clothes are put on, but it's so dark you can't see what.

After being driven for a while (it's hard to judge how long exactly) you're suddenly shoved out of the van into the blinding light.

You look down, you're in full ITFC kit, shirt, shorts, socks, shinpads, boots, captain's armband, ITFC watch, the date of which is mysteriously set to 3rd April, 1987. You see a mullet. It is definitely the 80s. Weird.

You look up, you're standing in front of a football ground.

You have to get home. Which ground would you least likely to find yourself standing in front of?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 14:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 14:54 - Sep 13 with 1748 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Stupid question
It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 14:55 - Sep 13 with 1747 viewsJ2BLUE

Where is home? That is before I was born.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 14:55 - Sep 13 with 1741 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 14:55 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

Where is home? That is before I was born.

Find your dad's nuts then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:02 - Sep 13 with 1724 viewsBrixtonBlue

What have you been smoking?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:05 - Sep 13 with 1716 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:02 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

What have you been smoking?

Indeed. Well, actually, the thought occurred to me when I was thinking of suitable punishment for the little teenage scrotes who seem to be all over Troy's Twitter bullying him.

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:06 - Sep 13 with 1712 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:05 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. Well, actually, the thought occurred to me when I was thinking of suitable punishment for the little teenage scrotes who seem to be all over Troy's Twitter bullying him.

I didn't actually read the Troy thread.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:07 - Sep 13 with 1706 viewsfooters

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:05 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Aye. It's pretty shocking stuff what they're doing to him on there.

Could J2 or someone close to him have a word? He's being manipulated and bullied by a gang of tw@tty bantz ladz. Probably needs to get off Twitter.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:07 - Sep 13 with 1699 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:06 - Sep 13 by BrixtonBlue

I didn't actually read the Troy thread.

There's not been a thread about it on here. I just noticed it when I was looking to see if he'd had any updates on his financial difficulties. Seem to be a few people masquerading as mates, getting him to do stuff, filming it, then sticking it on Twitter before giving him pelters.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 15:09]

Login to get fewer ads

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:08 - Sep 13 with 1692 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:07 - Sep 13 by footers

Could J2 or someone close to him have a word? He's being manipulated and bullied by a gang of tw@tty bantz ladz. Probably needs to get off Twitter.

And those tw@tty bantz lads need punch in the mouth.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 15:08]

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:13 - Sep 13 with 1658 viewsJ2BLUE

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:07 - Sep 13 by footers

I've tried mate. Sadly he doesn't take advice. I thought he had come off Twitter but he just set up a new account.

Twitter is the wrong platform for him.

Truly impaired.

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 1642 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:13 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

I've tried mate. Sadly he doesn't take advice. I thought he had come off Twitter but he just set up a new account.

Sure seems to be. He'd be better off posting about football stuff on here than on there. He'd get a kinder response for sure.

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:17 - Sep 13 with 1630 viewsJ2BLUE

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:15 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Sure seems to be. He'd be better off posting about football stuff on here than on there. He'd get a kinder response for sure.

I can't stand Twitter. All this 'u hero en' stuff. I can't work out wo is genuinely on his side and who is taking the piss.

Truly impaired.

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:22 - Sep 13 with 1604 viewsfooters

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:17 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

I can't stand Twitter. All this 'u hero en' stuff. I can't work out wo is genuinely on his side and who is taking the piss.

Well, let's see if these little pricks like being named and shamed. If you're big enough to act like that on Tw@tter, let's see if you're big enough to do it at Portman Road.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:25 - Sep 13 with 1587 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:07 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

There's not been a thread about it on here. I just noticed it when I was looking to see if he'd had any updates on his financial difficulties. Seem to be a few people masquerading as mates, getting him to do stuff, filming it, then sticking it on Twitter before giving him pelters.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 15:09]

I mean I didn't read the original thread. Just saw it was something about needing money.

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 1456 viewsblueconscience

Should you not be performing the duties of your dream job at this time of day?

I just presumed it is your dream job, as you decided to relocate quite a way away for it?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 17:00]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:05 - Sep 13 with 1423 viewsJ2BLUE

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 16:55 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

I just presumed it is your dream job, as you decided to relocate quite a way away for it?

They have six stars on the badge over there. He's an ambitious lad.

Truly impaired.

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:19 - Sep 13 with 1387 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 16:55 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

I love how obsessed you are with me!

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:20 - Sep 13 with 1384 viewswkj

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:19 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

I will thank you to leave BC alone, he merely wishes to participate in the Alfresco Society autumn frivolities by the Jetty. His application is being considered.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:32 - Sep 13 with 1364 viewsTractorCam

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:13 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

You're right, i'm a good mate of his too and i've told him many times before to just block those people.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:33 - Sep 13 with 1357 viewswkj

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:32 - Sep 13 by TractorCam

You're right, i'm a good mate of his too and i've told him many times before to just block those people.

Some of those eejits are coercing him into saying some pretty nasty bloody stuff to be fair. He needs to get in with a better crowd, maybe LinkedIn

Crybaby

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:35 - Sep 13 with 1356 viewsTractorCam

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:33 - Sep 13 by wkj

Some of those eejits are coercing him into saying some pretty nasty bloody stuff to be fair. He needs to get in with a better crowd, maybe LinkedIn

I presume it's very easy to get him to do something like write a silly tweet, then when he does he will take all the heat.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:11 - Sep 13 with 1299 viewsblueconscience

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:19 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

No more than your obsession to abuse everyone on this forum.

Get back to work!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:12 - Sep 13 with 1298 viewsblueconscience

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 17:20 - Sep 13 by wkj

I will thank you to leave BC alone, he merely wishes to participate in the Alfresco Society autumn frivolities by the Jetty. His application is being considered.

Can you share the details of that event please, I am curious.

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:14 - Sep 13 with 1279 viewswkj

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:12 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

Can you share the details of that event please, I am curious.

,Saxmundum

Crybaby

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:14 - Sep 13 with 1278 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:11 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

No more than your obsession to abuse everyone on this forum.

Get back to work!!!

Nah, you're obsessed. You follow me round, throw yourself to the floor and then go running to Phil asking for a yellow card.

Whoever you were in your previous incarnation I must have really done a number on you.

You're in my pocket son.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024