Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario 14:41 - Sep 13 with 3332 viewsSpruceMoose

You're walking along the road when suddenly you're bundled into the back of a van.

Your clothes are ripped off and new clothes are put on, but it's so dark you can't see what.

After being driven for a while (it's hard to judge how long exactly) you're suddenly shoved out of the van into the blinding light.

You look down, you're in full ITFC kit, shirt, shorts, socks, shinpads, boots, captain's armband, ITFC watch, the date of which is mysteriously set to 3rd April, 1987. You see a mullet. It is definitely the 80s. Weird.

You look up, you're standing in front of a football ground.

You have to get home. Which ground would you least likely to find yourself standing in front of?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 14:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:16 - Sep 13 with 1246 viewsblueconscience

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:14 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Nah, you're obsessed. You follow me round, throw yourself to the floor and then go running to Phil asking for a yellow card.

Whoever you were in your previous incarnation I must have really done a number on you.

You're in my pocket son.

Ok young Sprucey Boy

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:18 - Sep 13 with 1232 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:16 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

Ok young Sprucey Boy

Don't get all flouncey! You'd be happier if you stopped obsessing. To be honest, I've hardly noticed your posts, so its not like I'm the one going round engaging with you!

If you want my autograph, just put on your big boy pants and ask!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:20 - Sep 13 with 1226 viewsblueconscience

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:18 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Don't get all flouncey! You'd be happier if you stopped obsessing. To be honest, I've hardly noticed your posts, so its not like I'm the one going round engaging with you!

If you want my autograph, just put on your big boy pants and ask!

I am sitting here laughing, not an ounce of flounce

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:22 - Sep 13 with 1218 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:20 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

I am sitting here laughing, not an ounce of flounce

Doesn't seem likely, I mean, you took the time to post a whinge about me. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing a light and breezy type would do. Especially after crying about me and my frontal lobe the other night (which you still owe me an apology for btw)

Nah, you're genuinely upset. Which is pretty damn funny!

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:22 - Sep 13 with 1218 viewswkj

Distinguished guests to be, please don't argue. There will be enough seating for all

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 18:37 - Sep 13 with 1196 viewsPippin1970

Is this an episode Quantum Leap that I missed. Damn it.
It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 19:13 - Sep 13 with 1176 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Wellington Phoenix.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 20:26 - Sep 13 with 1135 viewsPendejo

Is that why we lost to Derby the next day?

https://www.11v11.com/matches/ipswich-town-v-derby-county-04-april-1987-122512/

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 00:18 - Sep 14 with 1089 viewsSuperblue95

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 15:17 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

I can't stand Twitter. All this 'u hero en' stuff. I can't work out wo is genuinely on his side and who is taking the piss.

I’m 24 so I should be young enough to know these things but...wtf does ‘en’ mean?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 00:58 - Sep 14 with 1075 viewsParamedic

That was me, the man with the mullet going mad with a mallet in Milletts!

AllalallalSunderland

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 02:59 - Sep 14 with 1045 viewsjeera

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 00:18 - Sep 14 by Superblue95

I’m 24 so I should be young enough to know these things but...wtf does ‘en’ mean?

I too have pondered on this.

English seems to have descended into baby talk over the years.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 09:11 - Sep 14 with 1012 viewsBentleyitfc

You say bored,I'd say troubled
It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 09:14 - Sep 14 with 1009 viewsNotMarcusEvans

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 09:11 - Sep 14 by Bentleyitfc

GrandadDel back so soon?

Squit .

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 09:14 - Sep 14 with 1004 viewswkj

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 09:11 - Sep 14 by Bentleyitfc

Oh you! What are you like.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 09:44 - Sep 14 with 979 viewsJ2BLUE

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 00:18 - Sep 14 by Superblue95

Then? I don't know to be honest. Twitter is an absolute cesspit, I fooking hate it. Filled with self satisfied tossers.

I can only think being on Twitter doesn't bother Troy that much and the reactions from all sides are just hyped up nonsense.

More than happy to help if he posts here. I'm done with Twitter.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:19 - Sep 14 with 952 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 09:14 - Sep 14 by NotMarcusEvans

GrandadDel back so soon?

Squit .

What have I missed?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:22 - Sep 14 with 952 viewsNotMarcusEvans

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:19 - Sep 14 by GlasgowBlue

What have I missed?

That grandaddel character got banned. Think it was someone who had been banned previously. balls
It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:25 - Sep 14 with 947 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:22 - Sep 14 by NotMarcusEvans

That grandaddel character got banned. Think it was someone who had been banned previously. balls

Grandad del wasn’t benters.

Iron Lion Zion

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:29 - Sep 14 with 943 viewsSuperblue95

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 09:44 - Sep 14 by J2BLUE

Then? I don't know to be honest. Twitter is an absolute cesspit, I fooking hate it. Filled with self satisfied tossers.

I can only think being on Twitter doesn't bother Troy that much and the reactions from all sides are just hyped up nonsense.

More than happy to help if he posts here. I'm done with Twitter.

Just looked at my Twitter and noticed my picture on it is me with a girl I split up with nearly 6 months ago which shows how much I use it. Agree that’s it’s a cesspit too.

Perhaps it’s a fear of missing out on something if he stops using Twitter. Can be hard to break away from something that you’re so used to using.

The amount of support he got on here was unbelievable so he should definitely use this forum more and Twitter much less. There’s a hell of a lot of planks on here but when the chips are down 90% plus seems to be genuinely decent human beings

Edit: Blimey. My cover photo thingy is a picture of Waghorn, Garner and Mcgoldrick celebrating a goal. No wonder I’ve only 79 followers
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 10:35]

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:34 - Sep 14 with 933 viewsfooters

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:29 - Sep 14 by Superblue95

Just looked at my Twitter and noticed my picture on it is me with a girl I split up with nearly 6 months ago which shows how much I use it. Agree that’s it’s a cesspit too.

Perhaps it’s a fear of missing out on something if he stops using Twitter. Can be hard to break away from something that you’re so used to using.

The amount of support he got on here was unbelievable so he should definitely use this forum more and Twitter much less. There’s a hell of a lot of planks on here but when the chips are down 90% plus seems to be genuinely decent human beings

Edit: Blimey. My cover photo thingy is a picture of Waghorn, Garner and Mcgoldrick celebrating a goal. No wonder I’ve only 79 followers
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 10:35]

Agreed. Maybe it's boredom. Easy to get hooked on the old social media when there's not much going on. Perhaps Troy could look into some work or volunteering type stuff to help pass the time. I know there are some great charities who offer this kind of work/education for people with autism in the Ipswich area.

Don't want to tell him how to live, but being manipulated by a bunch of moronic teenagers isn't a great way to spend your time.

I should know.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:40 - Sep 14 with 922 viewsSuperblue95

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:34 - Sep 14 by footers

Agreed. Maybe it's boredom. Easy to get hooked on the old social media when there's not much going on. Perhaps Troy could look into some work or volunteering type stuff to help pass the time. I know there are some great charities who offer this kind of work/education for people with autism in the Ipswich area.

Don't want to tell him how to live, but being manipulated by a bunch of moronic teenagers isn't a great way to spend your time.

I should know.

I don’t think Spruce, WKJ and Pecker are teenagers but other than that I agree with everything you’ve said.

Not followed Troy’s story too closely but from what I’ve seen on threads I’m not sure taking advice is his strong suit unfortunately. Seems a decent lad though and doesn’t deserve the sh1t he gets from Twitter

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:46 - Sep 14 with 903 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:34 - Sep 14 by footers

I should know.

I had sprucey pegged as being slightly older than a teenager.

Iron Lion Zion

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:49 - Sep 14 with 888 viewsfooters

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:46 - Sep 14 by GlasgowBlue

I had sprucey pegged as being slightly older than a teenager.

Wasn't talking about that bunch of fruits.

Few lads on the estate I used to live on had me fetching them kebabs and illegal drugs or what have you just so I could hang out with them. They used to say "Ace. Nice one, footers, you're really cool" and stuff but then not talk to me while I just watched them playing FIFA.

Got wise to their little game after about six months.

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:52 - Sep 14 with 882 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:49 - Sep 14 by footers

Wasn't talking about that bunch of fruits.

Few lads on the estate I used to live on had me fetching them kebabs and illegal drugs or what have you just so I could hang out with them. They used to say "Ace. Nice one, footers, you're really cool" and stuff but then not talk to me while I just watched them playing FIFA.

Got wise to their little game after about six months.

That doesn’t sound great. At least you broke away from it.

Iron Lion Zion

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:58 - Sep 14 with 875 viewsfooters

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:52 - Sep 14 by GlasgowBlue

That doesn’t sound great. At least you broke away from it.

Yep. My new friends are much nicer. In fact, they've even clubbed together to send me on holiday :D All I have to do is pick up a suitcase my friend's mum left in Brazil by mistake and bring it back to the UK.

So there are kind-hearted people out there after all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024