Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario 14:41 - Sep 13 with 3329 viewsSpruceMoose

You're walking along the road when suddenly you're bundled into the back of a van.

Your clothes are ripped off and new clothes are put on, but it's so dark you can't see what.

After being driven for a while (it's hard to judge how long exactly) you're suddenly shoved out of the van into the blinding light.

You look down, you're in full ITFC kit, shirt, shorts, socks, shinpads, boots, captain's armband, ITFC watch, the date of which is mysteriously set to 3rd April, 1987. You see a mullet. It is definitely the 80s. Weird.

You look up, you're standing in front of a football ground.

You have to get home. Which ground would you least likely to find yourself standing in front of?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 14:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 11:46 - Sep 14 with 271 viewswkj

It's Friday, I'm bored, so imagine the scenario on 10:40 - Sep 14 by Superblue95

I don’t think Spruce, WKJ and Pecker are teenagers but other than that I agree with everything you’ve said.

Not followed Troy’s story too closely but from what I’ve seen on threads I’m not sure taking advice is his strong suit unfortunately. Seems a decent lad though and doesn’t deserve the sh1t he gets from Twitter

I int' no teenager fella, Im a man o the land buh.

It is a common misconception is age online, particularly as it is hard to pick up on nuance and irony and easy to mistake a throw away comment as something personal. I make a handsome wage to be serious and forthcoming, I 'int gonna waste that on you fruits for free. That said, there is a time to be serious and a time to not give a feck, and this is time to be serious. There is some extreme peer pressure going on with our friend from twitter, and it isn't nice, I am thankful that no matter how much huff, puff, bluster, and "boohoo you're bullying me" goes on here at TWTD, it is clear to differentiate the playful stuff from the serious, unless you're a self-important entitled c**t like
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 11:51]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024