Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts 14:51 - Sep 13 with 3327 viewsSpruceMoose

The optics of him repeatedly umming and ahhing and looking flustered while he's berated by a member of the public are terrible.

Obviously I love to see them, but what is he paying his advisers for?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:52 - Sep 13 with 2883 viewsGeoffSentence

How has this man fooled so many people into thinking that he is intelligent and capable?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:54 - Sep 13 with 2873 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:52 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

How has this man fooled so many people into thinking that he is intelligent and capable?

Do many people think he's intelligent and capable? I reckon a large number of people vote for him because they think they'd enjoy a pint with him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:56 - Sep 13 with 2856 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:54 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Do many people think he's intelligent and capable? I reckon a large number of people vote for him because they think they'd enjoy a pint with him.

, and he says what everyone is thinking !!!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:58 - Sep 13 with 2847 viewsGeoffSentence

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:54 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

You could be right, I was working on the assumption that intelligent and capable would pretty much be top two in anyone's list of prime ministerial attributes.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:58 - Sep 13 with 2843 viewsbaxterbasics

He really should let JRM do this stuff, he’s brilliant. Never flustered in the face of aggressive scruffies, as countless YouTube vids demonstrate.

This is good too:

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:00 - Sep 13 with 2828 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:58 - Sep 13 by baxterbasics

He really should let JRM do this stuff, he’s brilliant. Never flustered in the face of aggressive scruffies, as countless YouTube vids demonstrate.

This is good too:

Nah they need to keep him hidden since the mask skipped and his true contemptuous and arrogant nature was revealed while lounging all over the HoC seats like he was waiting for Nanny's bitty.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 15:00]

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:01 - Sep 13 with 2814 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:58 - Sep 13 by baxterbasics

This is good too:

Yeah hes great at fobbing off the great unwashed. People taken in by him are turkeys.
Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:02 - Sep 13 with 2805 viewsbaxterbasics

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:01 - Sep 13 by NotMarcusEvans

Yeah hes great at fobbing off the great unwashed. People taken in by him are turkeys.

Gobble gobble.

zip

Login to get fewer ads

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:03 - Sep 13 with 2801 viewsHerbivore

It's becoming increasingly obvious why so little was seen of Boris during the leadership campaign. He is utterly terrible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:05 - Sep 13 with 2786 viewsGuthrum

Not sure it's even that. More that some believe his hype about being a second Winston Churchill. Presumably people who have only the faintest (or most superficial) idea of what the latter was actually like.

Until, that is, he stops advocating No Deal, in which case they'll vilify Johnson like they did May.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:05 - Sep 13 with 2780 viewsGuthrum

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:03 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

It's becoming increasingly obvious why so little was seen of Boris during the leadership campaign. He is utterly terrible.

Also why a General Election is a massive risk for the Conservative Party.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:23 - Sep 13 with 2735 viewshomer_123

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:05 - Sep 13 by Guthrum

Also why a General Election is a massive risk for the Conservative Party.

The best thing for the country is a GE right now where the Tories get literally destroyed as party never to be seen again.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:31 - Sep 13 with 2704 viewsHerbivore

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:23 - Sep 13 by homer_123

The best thing for the country is a GE right now where the Tories get literally destroyed as party never to be seen again.

I can't see it though. Around 30% of the population would vote Tory even if the Tory manifesto included mass genocide. They're a national disease more than a political party.

I think what we really need is a referendum ASAP to put Brexit to bed once and for all, then a GE that can be run on the future direction of the country rather than on a single issue.

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 16:49 - Sep 13 with 2608 viewsIllinoisblue

on the contrary; all politicians should be forced to go out and meet the people they're serving. No script, no handlers. Face the music.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 17:08 - Sep 13 with 2589 viewsNewcyBlue

This is good too:

That’s old.

Shields Metro station that doon Street is gone.

If I had known he was down King Street I would have gone down and put him on the first metro back out.

Seeing people like that walking around Shields, asking what they can do better, with their politics inciting racial hatred, in a very ethnically diverse town, my town, absolutely pisses me off.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 17:25 - Sep 13 with 2552 viewsBlueBadger

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 14:52 - Sep 13 by GeoffSentence

He's posh and uses big words.
Think about it, the average Brexiteer thinks anyone who reads books is part of the Liberal Elite.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 17:25 - Sep 13 with 2550 viewswkj

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 17:25 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

He's posh and uses big words.
Think about it, the average Brexiteer thinks anyone who reads books is part of the Liberal Elite.

He also wins points for being "one of us" as he dropped out of Uni.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 18:37 - Sep 13 with 2483 viewsBlueBadger

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:02 - Sep 13 by baxterbasics

Gobble gobble.

Later.

If you buy me a drink.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 19:11 - Sep 13 with 2453 viewsbaxterbasics

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 17:08 - Sep 13 by NewcyBlue

That’s old.

Shields Metro station that doon Street is gone.

If I had known he was down King Street I would have gone down and put him on the first metro back out.

Seeing people like that walking around Shields, asking what they can do better, with their politics inciting racial hatred, in a very ethnically diverse town, my town, absolutely pisses me off.

I don’t recall JRM ever inciting racial hatred. Got any examples?

zip

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 19:22 - Sep 13 with 2439 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 19:11 - Sep 13 by baxterbasics

I don’t recall JRM ever inciting racial hatred. Got any examples?

Literally the first things things that comes up if you Google it. Other articles also available.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/jacob-rees-mogg-afd-germany-far-rig

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-afd-germany-far-r

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 19:26 - Sep 13 with 2420 viewsKropotkin123

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 15:23 - Sep 13 by homer_123

Hopefully the rebirth would see
- a distinct centre-right one-nation party.
- People like JRM sod off to a marginalised far-right party that can't hide under the cloak of something softer.
- A new proportional representation system, which would help limit the extremes on both sides.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 19:59 - Sep 13 with 2361 viewsFreddies_Ears

The wonderful John Crace in the Grauniad reported, with a nearly straight face, that Boris is adamant he didn't lie to the Queen. And added that would have been the first time in years that he hadn't lied to a woman!
Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 20:24 - Sep 13 with 2324 viewsjaykay

i think those people are the tory party

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 09:12 - Sep 14 with 2143 viewsgazzer1999

Have you actually stopped and thought about the alternatives? get a grip and act sensible, just like your avatar.
Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 09:13 - Sep 14 with 2138 viewsHerbivore

Someone needs to stop Johnson from doing these walkabouts on 09:12 - Sep 14 by gazzer1999

Have you actually stopped and thought about the alternatives? get a grip and act sensible, just like your avatar.

You think voting Tory is sensible? Blimey.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024