Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potato growing bags 15:45 - Sep 13 with 2057 viewswkj

I am wanting to do a bit of planting on the jetty in the garden as it is a bit bare, but don't want to go digging up an area I usually use for garden parties and the alfresco society get togethers. I come across these things on a trip to Woottens of Wenhaston, and wanted to know if any of you folk have used them, if so what are they like.

I am a little apprehensive as the image is quite photo shopped in the harvest compartment.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 15:45]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Potato growing bags on 10:45 - Sep 14 with 307 viewsGuthrum

Potato growing bags on 08:01 - Sep 14 by ElephantintheRoom

IF you water and feed regulary you can get a poor crop of small potatoes from these things. Same could be said for tomatoes and courgettes and even melons. Depends on vareity and weather. Do you really have a jetty in your garden? Most have them in a river.

My parents used to grow tomato plants very successfully in flowerpots inside the house. Remember the smell of the things even today.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Potato growing bags on 10:55 - Sep 14 with 297 viewsjeera

Potato growing bags on 10:45 - Sep 14 by Guthrum

My parents used to grow tomato plants very successfully in flowerpots inside the house. Remember the smell of the things even today.

I didn't understand his post at all.

My tomato plants are weighed down again with the things and once courgettes start appearing you can't stop them.

That's why you see so many 'free' signs pointing at a box of courgettes at the end of people's driveways. I've 3 plants - heck knows why - and am giving them to any neighbour I can spot.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024